in memory of Godfrey

Old July 25th 03, 03:41 AM
onlyThreeCats

Whut a wunnerful tribyoot to Godfrey that iz. We unnerstand - Mr. Lenny
also left us jus recentlee, and meowmie an' Adam don' want moor cats jes
now, but meowmie is finkin' how she cud gif sumpin to ower Shelter ware
we all came frum, in Lenny's memree.

Purrs fur heeling...
Panda ov Legacy Toes
Mogie wrote:
Since Godfrey has gone to the bridge we decided to do something special in
his memory. We can't adpot anymore cats (have 10 and all are fixed and
current with the vet).

Decided to sponsor 4 pictures a month of animals from our local none kill
shelter. The pictures will appear twice a month in the local paper. This has
been a success here with usually at least 60 percent of the pets pictured
being adopted to very good homes (they have to pass a screening).

Godfrey's passing hopefully will give some other pet a chance.

Old July 25th 03, 11:43 AM
Stinky

Purrz fur Godfrey anad fangu fur dooin tha sponshership!!!

P.C. ana her Meowmie

pleasant memory Marina Cat anecdotes 1 May 8th 04 03:47 AM
In loving memory Jim Wightman Cat anecdotes 18 January 17th 04 09:17 PM
A Sweep memory Marina Cat anecdotes 2 August 18th 03 10:17 PM