Fur da Reading of da Names

Old October 12th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Fur da Reading of da Names

Almost forgot!

https://sites.google.com/site/weighi...s/home/scooter

Could you add Scooter, House Of Hinkel-Thorne?

On Fri, 07 Oct 2011 11:54:41 -0500, minnow
wrote:

Meowmie lubs many watties (honorary kitties) an dere lifes is bery
short, so dere is menny names, but meowmie would aprish... like if dey
cud be read.

Frazer, House of Conrad
Wisp, House of Conrad
Amelia, House of Conrad
Garfunkel, House of Conrad
Clio, House of Conrad
Millie, House of Conrad
Lucy, House of Conrad
Naughty, house of Conrad
Reo, House of Conrad
Bawabawa, House of Conrad
Dottie, House of Conrad
Ume, House of Conrad
Periwinkle, House of Conrad
Little One, House of Conrad

And an extraordinarily wonderful honorary kitty who blessed everyone he
met -

Jack, House of Becca

Fangu.

Shadow

Old October 12th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iza gud purnt, better to not mizz anee kittee, OEJ
"riddik" wrote in message
On Oct 11, 9:09 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
hizown hoomin iz notted az lazzee az mozt hoomin anna checkz in ofin
trudi"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

Oh, I do not mind a reminder.
I would much rather get a name twice denn not at all.
But I suspect dat Mosey's server just isn't showing mine posts for
some reason.
Because on Google Groups mine reply to Shadow in dis furry thread is
dated several days before Mosey's repeated one.
Who can say what compooters are up to? [shrug]

Azad

Old October 12th 11, 04:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

ai fink mai sekritaryz pooter haz greeblings. fur sum rezun hur kant she mai
wink's Meowy's posts at awl n
hur haz uh gmail adresss
nor da Grambys, jest da replyz. et seams hard tew see SUM gmail addyz but
not awl.
Sawry ubaowt dat
ai kan sea riddik's um Azad's gmail address umaky.
Vury weerd huh?
OWTOWT dum greeblingz.MRRRRRRRT!!!
Fank yew fur saing dat OEJ

Mosey

:

Old October 12th 11, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

i think himz potter iz hafin prolemz so mayhapz itz ok butted i juzt wantz
ursefta know dat we thinkz ursef duza xcillint job, spekalee wif dat walk of
remburanze, OEJ