Justice for Shadow and Poppy Petition

Old April 14th 04, 06:51 PM
Gee

Default Justice for Shadow and Poppy Petition

Justice for Shadow and Poppy Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/sp0404lc/petition.html

I have just signed it. What this guy has done is sickening.

How long will it take before the law changes to level the crime!

Gee

Old April 14th 04, 07:31 PM
Cat Protector

Even though I don't like dogs I signed it. What this guy has done is
disgusting and cats could be next.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
"justice for animals" wrote in message
Please forward on to whoever you can.
The law need to start recogizing the seriousness
of this type of crime. The man (allegedly) doused his two
puppies with WD-40 and lit them on fire. It took two weeks
for his crime to be discovered, during which time no medical
attention was given to the puppies. Please sign the
petition to the Prosecutor of the case.
original email:
Subject: FW: IMPORTANT~Please Read~

Hi Everyone, I know, another petition. I saw this on the
news last night and it was very upsetting. I asked one of
our volunteers (Lisa) to put together this petition so our
voices can be heard. Please take ONE minute to sign it. Our
goal is to reach 2000 signatures. Also, please send it to
all your friends on line. Lisa will send all the petitions
to the acting Prosecutor. Please help us to send the
message that this kind of abuse will not be tolerated.
If you already received this, please ignore it.
I've also sent the story below the petition.
Thanks once again to you all.

Justice for Shadow and Poppy Petition
http://www.petitiononline.com/sp0404lc/petition.html

This is the story:
WPVI.com: Man Allegedly Burns Dogs
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/news/041...urneddogs.html

Barb Giano
Burlington County Animal Alliance
http://www.bcaa.petfinder.org/

Old April 15th 04, 03:34 AM
Dennis Carr

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 11:31:35 -0700, Cat Protector wrote:

Even though I don't like dogs I signed it. What this guy has done is
disgusting and cats could be next.

I actually didn't sign it - and won't. Online petitions hold about as
much water as a sieve in the Mojave desert.

http://tinyurl.com/3gp9s

Like the article as linked (goes to Snopes, BTW) suggests, you're better
off writing your congresscritters.

--
Dennis Carr - | I may be out of my mind,
http://www.dennis.furtopia.org | But I have more fun that way.