we has a birfday

Old February 11th 07, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default we has a birfday

Cantate wrote:
My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy birfday, Emma! Hope you got lots of shrimpies.

--
Mistletoe
Old February 11th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Happy fifth birthday, Emma. May you have many, many more.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

oups.com...

Old February 14th 07, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Cantate wrote:

My birfday Feb. 11. I be 5 yearz old! I be gorgeous Abyssinian
princess!

I catch and catch Red Dot Greebling! I pounce and catch him in water
dish! Splash! Oooooh!

I catch and catch doggie and other cats too! Doggie wag tail! Other
cats say hissy hissy, leave me alone Emma!

No bugs now. Too cold. Bugs come in summer and I catch and catch
them too!

Birfday Cybercupcakes from Emma!

Happy belated purr-day!
Best wishes,