More purrs please

Old March 4th 09, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default More purrs please

This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. He went to
the TED today and has a severe upper resp....resprit......cold...infection.

He came home very indig...indeg,....hissed off because of what the TED did
to him. He got a Shot and some antibiotics, which I might add he does not
like to take. If he isn't better in a couple of days, he has to go back for
fluids.
We are all still upset about Maggie leaving us. They are all trying to
figure how Lewi got this bad without anyone noticing until last night. The
Ted said in some cats it happens very fast. The other cats are all mad as
they now have to take medicine too. Glad I iz a D*G.

Please purrr for Lewi to get better, we have had enough in our house.

Old March 4th 09, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:39:29 -0600, Granby wrote:

This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. He went
to the TED today and has a severe upper
resp....resprit......cold...infection.

We are all purring for all of you. Respiratory infections are no fun!
Unfortunately us cats are very, very good at hiding it when we're sick.

Amelia
Old March 4th 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:39:29 -0600, Granby's nimble, little paws typed:

This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. He went to
the TED today and has a severe upper resp....resprit......cold...infection.

He came home very indig...indeg,....hissed off because of what the TED did
to him. He got a Shot and some antibiotics, which I might add he does not
like to take. If he isn't better in a couple of days, he has to go back for
fluids.
We are all still upset about Maggie leaving us. They are all trying to
figure how Lewi got this bad without anyone noticing until last night. The
Ted said in some cats it happens very fast. The other cats are all mad as
they now have to take medicine too. Glad I iz a D*G.

Please purrr for Lewi to get better, we have had enough in our house.

We is purring for Lewi - get bedder soon!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/3/2009 7:55:19 PM
Old March 4th 09, 02:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Boca Deb[_3_]

Miss Sassy, this is Lilith Kitten-Mahoney. I took over as
Caretaking Kitty in the Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps for
Kitty Schottland (RB) when she retired. Would you and Mr. Lewi
like for me to teleport over to supervise care of all the
patients? I'll even give Dinky a bath!

Respectfully meowed,
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 8
Chief Torbie In Residence
Caretaking Kitty
Catmerica Volunteer Nurses Corps
Registered Cat Nurse & Purr Therapist

Old March 4th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Dinky anna (sniff) I wud preciate ur checking on my Daddycat Lewi.
Him seemz konjested diz nite. Gramby iz gonna get sum stuff to put in hiz
food but her kant till tomorrow. Pleaze come and see what urself kan do.
Dinky who in laying on the bed with Lewi, A place where neither one of the
usually lays.
m...

Old March 4th 09, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Old March 4th 09, 05:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Amelia T Cat"
On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:39:29 -0600, Granby wrote:

This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. He went
to the TED today and has a severe upper
resp....resprit......cold...infection.

We are all purring for all of you. Respiratory infections are no fun!
Unfortunately us cats are very, very good at hiding it when we're sick.

Amelia

Take Lewie into the bathroom and turn the shower onto hot and get it all
nice and steamy, that should clear his nasal passages. He has to stay
indoors tonight, for sure. It's just too cold in your neck of the woods
for anybody to be out, so I've heard. Healing purrs lovingly sent for Lewie
to get better quick. Nobody else gets to get sick...no!
Mosey and Kyla

Old March 4th 09, 07:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Lewi iz an in kittee onli kuz himz iz deef, whenn soft lettted himz go life
wif gramby's son she knewed he willz make himz stay in, anna dey efin haza a
hearin d*g fur hizsef, dat iz sassy, Trudi

"Amelia T Cat"

Old March 4th 09, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

porter twinklez* out steps a girlcat that looks shockingly like lewi except
she onli iz 6 powndz... she stares intintli at lewi.... he gets the
message...
* Lewi, i iz sure diz kamed on alla sudden, purbabli kuz you getted upsetted
bowt maggie leafin... you hurri anna get betterer, don't make anti soft come
ofur here anna hafta see yoursef,*

Barbi, Porter twinkles and barbi is gone

Old March 4th 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, I am starting a file for suggestions since I am finding out how
little I know.
wrote in message
On Mar 3, 7:39 pm, "Granby" wrote:
This is Sassy D*G and I am asking for purrrs for Lewi D. Cat. He went to
the TED today and has a severe upper
resp....resprit......cold...infection.

He came home very indig...indeg,....hissed off because of what the TED did
to him. He got a Shot and some antibiotics, which I might add he does not
like to take. If he isn't better in a couple of days, he has to go back
for
fluids.
We are all still upset about Maggie leaving us. They are all trying to
figure how Lewi got this bad without anyone noticing until last night. The
Ted said in some cats it happens very fast. The other cats are all mad as
they now have to take medicine too. Glad I iz a D*G.

Please purrr for Lewi to get better, we have had enough in our house.

Weez sendin owr purrz fur Lewi tu git beddur kwik! An meowmie'z
sendin along sum tipz dat mite help. Here dey ar:

- if yu havva vapurrizer, put Lewi in da bafroom wff it cuz itz gud
fur congestshun.
- Otrivin baby noze dropz kin also be yewzed tu opin up da naysil
passijis, but ownlee a tinee bit shud be yewzed.
- tu help wif hudrashun, add unvlaffored Pedialyte tu waddur. If
Lewiz not drinkin, yewz a syring tu gettit intu him

Up heer, weez git Clavamox fur a kold. If dat duzznt git rid uv it,
meowmie gitz hoomin Zithromax an givz us dat. But datz ownlee if da
Clavamox duzznt wurk. Yu hafta git da dosij rite cuz itz reelee fur
hoomins.

Wun uv owr sisfurz hazza kronik uri, an wen sheez bad, da Zithromax
kleerz it rite up.

Oz an Voodoo