Piksurez ob da Gramby'z katzen

Old August 17th 09, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Piksurez ob da Gramby'z katzen

spekalli fur orange mencatz, Tiger
"Sundance" wrote in message
Yes, dey duz, now dat yoo menshunz it.

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
truzt minesef, long gagmintz wurk owt wunnerful, Tiger who knowz
"Granby" wrote in message
Uuuuummmm well, dere haz been a lotz going on in herown houze diz
summer. Da hoomanz haz ben under a lotza streez. It iz ok, I kan wait
till her is readi. O T thinking of the stone and remembering Aed said
it would be ok.
"Sundance" wrote in message
Ub korse, alla uss orinj kitteez iz furry hamsum.

Hey, OT, when iz yoo an Harri gittin winked?

Sundance

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
ot is furry hannsum!
beauty

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 12:56:16 -0400, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
wrote:

Meow, kitties,

Fur doze who haz lazy or inkompitient sekretariez
dat don't haff Faycebuk akowntz, I haff added awl
ob da kitty piksures ob da Gramby's clowder to
mine webby-site!

Go to: http://www.smurgle.net/anais/ den
puttid your mowse-fingy on any ob da links to
"Mine RPCC Fwiends" and click. Da Gramby's clowder
is da nooest addishun!

Now yoo can ooh and ahh over dem!

Old August 17th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T jumps on the chair when he reads this. Ub korze Harri, anytime u sayz.
He jumps down and takes a few zoomies through the house.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:46:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

Uuuuummmm well, dere haz been a lotz going on in herown houze diz
summer. Da hoomanz haz ben under a lotza streez. It iz ok, I kan wait
till her is readi. O T thinking of the stone and remembering Aed said
it would be ok.

I'z still finking dat dis fall ought to work purrty well. Hows about
yourownself?

Harri

Old August 18th 09, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Awl furry prittee kitteez. OT isda orinjanest orinj kittee I efur
saw!
MeOwy

On Aug 17, 4:14*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T jumps on the chair when he reads this. *Ub korze Harri, anytime u sayz.
He jumps down and takes a few zoomies through the house."Harri Roadcat" wrote in message

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 14:46:29 -0500, Granby wrote:

Uuuuummmm well, dere haz been a lotz going on in herown houze diz
summer. Da hoomanz haz ben under a lotza streez. *It iz ok, I kan wait
till her is readi. *O T thinking of the stone and remembering Aed said
it would be ok.

I'z still finking dat dis fall ought to work purrty well. Hows about
yourownself?

Harri- Hide quoted text -

Old August 19th 09, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"MLB"
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Meow, kitties,

Fur doze who haz lazy or inkompitient sekretariez
dat don't haff Faycebuk akowntz, I haff added awl
ob da kitty piksures ob da Gramby's clowder to
mine webby-site!

Go to: http://www.smurgle.net/anais/ den
puttid your mowse-fingy on any ob da links to
"Mine RPCC Fwiends" and click. Da Gramby's clowder
is da nooest addishun!

Now yoo can ooh and ahh over dem!

Does is graat pixturs! TuTu

Yes dem iz fur shure. I thot OT wuz crosseyed but he dunt wook it. Willow
iz furry pritty n Mz Piglet iz furry pritty tew. Gnow I gnow wat demselfs
wook wike n da gramby taykes gud kare uff dem n luffs dem tew.
Mosey

Old August 19th 09, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

So long az I don brake da wine glazzes herself bout home. Dem is weird, sted
of having roun stemz, da stemz iz bout half a inch widez anna iz flat. Dem
iz strange. O T still glad Harri is thinking about their winking again.

Old August 19th 09, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Bettur yet, git thuh zoomies n dont brake nuttin. waffs Mosey

So long az I don brake da wine glazzes herself bout home. Dem is weird,
sted of having roun stemz, da stemz iz bout half a inch widez anna iz
flat. Dem iz strange. O T still glad Harri is thinking about their
winking again.

"Mosey =^..^="
Wachowt fur da *crash*..erm lamp. Mosey