Nooo foornishur

Old September 27th 06, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Nooo foornishur

Miss Mischief doesn't reply as she is too busy pursuin her tail. (she might
be full of herself, but her attention span leaves something to be desired)
"Stormmee" wrote in message
maebe, Stormmee catsiderin
meeee wrote in message
Oh. mebbe they might just be good to chase an play criket wif.
Miss Mischief, tha onleee an bestest girlkitteee

"Stormmee" wrote in message
no dey iz nasti, tough tootoo chui anna smellz funni, Stormmee
meeee wrote in message

"Rebecca" wrote in message

"Cory" wrote in message
ups.com...
meeee wrote:
"Cory" wrote in message
ps.com...
meeee wrote:
Can I help luize??/ I dusn't like tha tone uf this wun's vois
an

wanna
teeech him a lessun. he makes mi teeef itch
Jasmeeen

I make your teeth itch????? Hmmm... I didn't even know that was
possible!!!!!

--- A Nonny Mouse Hooman Bean, scratchin' his head, trying to
figure
this one out...

Gud that way yu won't know wot's cumin tu yu til it happens.
Jasmeen, glaring yellow eyes and switchin her tail ominously. You
don't
mess
with a feral cat....

*A Nonny Mouse Hoomin Bean lets out an ominous
HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS*

And you don't mess with A Nonny Mouse Hoomin Beans, either, little
kitty.

--- ANMHB

Hmmm... I wunnerz if we haz a troll heer...

Rebecca, suspiciously

Is trolls yummy??
Starr, Coogar's smallest an hungriest kitten

Old September 28th 06, 10:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

I think i shuuld sik louize on your smartipantz sef, Stormmee

U call?

"Lovable Louise"
Old September 28th 06, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Can I help luize??/ I dusn't like tha tone uf this wun's vois an i wanna
teeech him a lessun. he makes mi teeef itch
Jasmeeen

Ok, u kin beet him up 4 me if u want.

"Lovable Louise"
Old September 28th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Adam" wrote in message
Can I help luize??/ I dusn't like tha tone uf this wun's vois an i wanna
teeech him a lessun. he makes mi teeef itch
Jasmeeen

Ok, u kin beet him up 4 me if u want.

"Lovable Louise"

Fangs!! Yu sure yu dusnt wont tu joyn in? Cos too is betta than wun...we cud
reely shred his shins....
Jasmine

Old September 28th 06, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

you needa go anna bit dat nonmuss hooman ofur der, tryinta tell catz whut ta
du, Stormmee

Old October 9th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Can I help luize??/ I dusn't like tha tone uf this wun's vois an i wanna
teeech him a lessun. he makes mi teeef itch
Jasmeeen

Ok, u kin beet him up 4 me if u want.

"Lovable Louise"

Fangs!! Yu sure yu dusnt wont tu joyn in? Cos too is betta than wun...we cud
reely shred his shins....
Jasmine

Fangu! I beet him up 2.

"Lovable Louise"
Old October 9th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Adam" wrote in message
Can I help luize??/ I dusn't like tha tone uf this wun's vois an i wanna
teeech him a lessun. he makes mi teeef itch
Jasmeeen

Ok, u kin beet him up 4 me if u want.

"Lovable Louise"

Fangs!! Yu sure yu dusnt wont tu joyn in? Cos too is betta than wun...we
cud reely shred his shins....
Jasmine

Fangu! I beet him up 2.

"Lovable Louise"

We shud du this more offen louise....mebbe we shud form a vigilanteee patrol
for eeevil hoomins

Old October 15th 06, 02:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Fangs!! Yu sure yu dusnt wont tu joyn in? Cos too is betta than wun...we
cud reely shred his shins....
Jasmine

Fangu! I beet him up 2.

"Lovable Louise"

We shud du this more offen louise....mebbe we shud form a vigilanteee patrol
for eeevil hoomins

I alwaze reddy 2 beet up sum1.

"Lovable Louise"
Old October 15th 06, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Adam" wrote in message
Fangs!! Yu sure yu dusnt wont tu joyn in? Cos too is betta than
wun...we cud reely shred his shins....
Jasmine
Fangu! I beet him up 2.

"Lovable Louise"

We shud du this more offen louise....mebbe we shud form a vigilanteee
patrol for eeevil hoomins

I alwaze reddy 2 beet up sum1.

"Lovable Louise"

Yes. Hoomins needs an iron paw sumtimez, wif claws attached.
Jasmine

Old October 21st 06, 09:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

We shud du this more offen louise....mebbe we shud form a vigilanteee
patrol for eeevil hoomins

I alwaze reddy 2 beet up sum1.

"Lovable Louise"

Yes. Hoomins needs an iron paw sumtimez, wif claws attached.
Jasmine

Yes!!!!!

"Lovable Louise"