we iz beri skared

Old January 6th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default ping Willow we iz beri skared

Oh Willow, dunt wurry, 'iffen' dey need tew vizit yew, ai m shure dat dey
wunt boffer yerown fishy tank. Nope.
Efferfing wyll wurk owt sumhaow. we r awl purring laowd n mai Mommy iz
saying hur prayers awl the tyme
fur yoo awl fur diz fing tew git rezolvud. Wee luvs yew awl sew mutch,
yeUP sew gnot tew wurry ubaowt nuffin.
Umkay??
Luvz, Mosey fur hiz famlee.

Willow is a bit nervous, now we knowz deze cats iz famiblee
but......Piglett jumps on the couch beside Willow and thumps her on the
head. Dere iz no budts bout itself. They kan kome here if it is what iz
needed. Gramby alreaddy fixded da laundry room so dere iz room. U kam
here kauze u needed a home and so did mineself anna O T.
Willow lays down and tells Piglett she is sorry. She looks over at her
fishtank wondering if they will respect that as HER private property.

Old January 6th 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default we iz beri skared

Mai wink MeOwy wivz en Catifurnia tew, n hur sendz hur purrs tew yoo tew.
puuuuuuuuuuurrz frum hur n moar puuuuuuuuuuuuurrs frum mee tew. Luvz, Mosey

Make dat 3 kitteez in Catifurnia.

Sundance and Rebecca

I wish I kud du sumtin moor den purr furr yuz, but whutz uh kittee in
Cattyfurrnya tu du?
Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.... .....

Purrrrr2nya

Old January 6th 11, 12:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

fang ursef, OEJ
Make dat 3 kitteez in Catifurnia.

Sundance and Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

--
Pitô.ônya

An anuffer wun...ppuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Meowy in Catifurnya

Oh hai mai sweet wifekitty, MeOwy.
ai dint sea yer pozt tyl jest gnow, n ai ulreddy put upp purrs frum da boff
uf usses n gnow dere r sum moar purrz.
teyl yer meowmie to wook fur uh kard en yer mayle sune. hur wyl be
suprized, yeUP grinz
luving *nosepoinks* 3
Yer evverluvin mancat
Mosey

Old January 6th 11, 12:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I iz ok bout it. I waz jus beink shellfish. One of dem kud sweep in dere
wiff me so long as dem iznt az big as dat Orange Thing who is hoggink
grambys chair as we speakz...err writez.

Old January 6th 11, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:45:18 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

An anuffer wun...ppuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Meowy in Catifurnya

An anuffer won frum Mew Yawk City.
Purrrrrr..............

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2011 7:23:06 PM
Old January 6th 11, 05:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default we iz beri skared (a bit OT)

Du we hab uh CattyFurrnya klub goin?
Da weddur izunt tuutuu bad heer. Maybee we shud hozt uh get-2-gedder?
--
Pitô.ônya

"MeOwy" wrote in message
On Jan 5, 2:25 am, "Sundance" wrote:
Make dat 3 kitteez in Catifurnia.

Sundance and Rebecca

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in

I wish I kud du sumtin moor den purr furr yuz, but whutz uh kittee in
Cattyfurrnya tu du?
Puuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrppppppppuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.... .....

Purrrrr2nya

--
Pitô.ônya
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
i ofur heard da soft tawkin to da gramby diz mornin anna she tolda
gramby
dat we hasta leaf diz little bitti kumpurtmint ifin we all stayz
wiffa
hoominz, soft wuz uzin wurdz like fozter anna adot owt anna
seperashun...
bezt we kan figure ifin soft duzint make sum of usescatz mofe
somwhere
elze until da new howze iz builded we all hasta mof owt anna der
izunt
aneewhere elze dat will letsa hoominz share a kumpurtmint wif all
six of
uses, we iz beree skared purleze pur fur uses... OEJ the terrefieed-

Old January 6th 11, 07:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef, OEJ
"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte" wrote in message
On Wed, 5 Jan 2011 12:45:18 -0800 (PST), MeOwy's
nimble, little paws typed:

An anuffer wun...ppuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Meowy in Catifurnya

An anuffer won frum Mew Yawk City.
Purrrrrr..............

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/5/2011 7:23:06 PM