Sammy and Tiger's batch-a-purr party

Old April 23rd 04, 12:12 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default Sammy and Tiger's batch-a-purr party

So what boycats iz innerested in joining us for our batch-a-purr party?
We'z still trying to fiiger out what we'z wants to do, and iz open to
suggestions. MouseCat, fangu for the suggestions you'z have made so far.
Anykitty else?

Sammy Kitten

Old April 26th 04, 06:49 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

I meant BBQ, TV, Glarin atta soft

I figgered dat was what you meant. Life can be hard when you has to rely
on hoomins to do your typing, huh?

Sammy Kitten

Old April 27th 04, 04:14 AM
Miss Violette

herz claws isn't clipped yet anna her isa notted dat good atta typin, anna
her isn't alla time very smart butted her givez excellent back scritches
anna her hasa nice lap butted its gettin smalleer now so dat isa worrisum
butted i geuz we'll keepz hereef anyway, TV, grumblin inna genral

Old April 27th 04, 04:22 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Gifink gud back scritchez iz afurry important asset in a hooman, so dat
makez up fur de udder stuff, TV.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs