tomato placement

Old January 14th 04, 10:56 PM

Default tomato placement

Licky Boy has been busy. Today I sat down at my desk, and suddenly
felt something cold and wet under my butt. Uh oh, I thought - did someone
pee on my chair? I stood up to look, and there on the seat was a squashed
cherry tomato.

I'd uprooted my tomato plant the other day. It was huge and unwieldy,
and had several big, mostly-dead branches sprawling all over the place.
It was still producing tomatoes, but not very many, and some of the ones
I'd eaten recently tasted not quite right. I did save about 10 tomatoes
that looked decent. Some of them were green, so I put them in a bowl
near the kitchen window, in the hope they would ripen.

Since then, I've been finding cherry tomatoes in the strangest of
places. The living room floor, the cat food area, and now, my office
chair. I *know* who the guilty party is! He's been all innocence,
though.

Joyce
Old January 14th 04, 11:51 PM
Brenda

wrote in message
[...]

aha - yet another practicer of Kitty Feng Shui!
Brenda

Old January 15th 04, 09:11 PM
Tish S

"Brenda" wrote in message ...

aha - yet another practicer of Kitty Feng Shui!
Brenda

Does that make it Fang Shui

[ducking and running for cover!]

Tish
Old January 16th 04, 04:29 AM
Marina

"Tish S" wrote
"Brenda" wrote

aha - yet another practicer of Kitty Feng Shui!
Brenda

Does that make it Fang Shui

LOL! groan

--