Diana is having problems.

Old January 27th 08, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Diana is having problems.

I spoke too soon about her recovery. This morning I have noticed that
she is shaking her head again and her left eye is partially closed. I
fear it was a big mistake to have hed her tooth out. It may be
infected.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old January 27th 08, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

wait, that is a pretty natural reaction, it took OEJ almost a week to
recover, which by the way, she enjoyed because she got gooshy food during
her recovery, Soft

Old January 27th 08, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Yes, but she's been fine and over it for a while then this morning all
of a sudden she's having problems. I think her sheek is a little
swollen, but I can't be sure.

Old January 27th 08, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Really, they'd last three days? I'm surprised, but I hope you're
right. Thanks for the encouragement.

meds wore off, soft

Old January 27th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Not last at full strength, but take 3 days to completely wear off?
Sure.

We're purrrrrrrrrring full power for her to be justfine really soon.

Melissa with everyone

Really, they'd last three days? I'm surprised, but I hope you're
right. Thanks for the encouragement.

On Sunday 27 January 2008 10:31, Stormmee wrote:

meds wore off, soft

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old January 27th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

When Scooter dog had a tooth out, it took her almost a week to recover. The
pain from the extraction worried me and I thought something else was wrong.
She swelled up and I took her back, got some pain pills for a few days and
she was fine.

Old January 27th 08, 09:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 27 January 2008 14:41, The Clowder (South wrote:

Not last at full strength, but take 3 days to completely wear off?
Sure.

We're purrrrrrrrrring full power for her to be justfine really soon.

Melissa with everyone

Really, they'd last three days? I'm surprised, but I hope
you're
right. Thanks for the encouragement.

On Sunday 27 January 2008 10:31, Stormmee wrote:

meds wore off, soft

The purrs are working she's already starting to improve and sleeping
with Ryan on their favourite chair. I think she'll be OK. It must
have been just a little flare up. Fangu effurrykitty.

Old January 28th 08, 04:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jan 27, 3:11*pm, Fred Williams wrote:

* * * * The purrs are working she's already starting to improve and sleeping
with Ryan on their favourite chair. *I think she'll be OK. *It must
have been just a little flare up. *Fangu effurrykitty.

--
Regards,
Fred
http://www.fredwilliams.ca/thesecretofmoney.html

When TED took 2 teeth from me over a year ago, I was hopping mad and
snarled at anyone who came near the cage. Meowmie had never saw me
like that. But once I got home, I was fine. I eat canned fud which
help. Not much chewing required.
Now Meowmie called me her toothless tiger.

Purrs for Diana to feel much better soon.

Rusty