10 RPCA New Year's Resolutions

Old January 2nd 06, 05:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default 10 RPCA New Year's Resolutions

Made several, but the ones that pertain here a

1. I will not write anything negative to or about anyone.

2. If I am miffed by something I will wait 24 hours and then reply civilly
no matter what I think the provocation might be).

3. I will not make allusions to anyone in a negative manner.

4. I will not join in with even a "me too" to someone else's negative post.

5. I will put as much effort as humanly possible into mending all past
relationships with people I have wronged or who I perceived (rightly or
wrongly) to have wronged me - I want to start this new year off with fresh
beginnings.

6. To accomplish the above I will let go of any harsh feeling I may have
been harboring, forgive others (and myself), and join the group with an open
heart and an open mind.

7. If someone writes something negative about me I will not try to defend
myself, but remain silent and know that my friends here will not believe bad
of me for doing so.

8. I will try to keep my whining to a bare minimum! ;

9. I will be helpful (joining in to help pay vet expenses when someone's
master needs it - even if it can only be a couple of bucks), supportive
(freely giving purrs and purr-ayers when and where needed), and encouraging
to others.

10. Even though I have felt "tapped out" lately, I will try to find more
stories within me to share with the group (even if it means encouraging
Sammy in her depredations).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old January 2nd 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:06:37 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Dear ol' Lori. How about "If I happen to slip, like a hoomin being
sometimes does, I will not beat myself up"?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old January 2nd 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 10:06:37 -0600, "CatNipped"
yodeled:

Dear ol' Lori. How about "If I happen to slip, like a hoomin being
sometimes does, I will not beat myself up"?

LOL! I'll try, but that might be the hardest of all since I am *SO*
obsessive-compulsive - anything less than perfection merits a round of
self-flagellation! ;

Seriously, I really do want to mend fences and ask forgiveness and put the
past behind me - all the nastiness on *my* part is bad for my soul!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Old January 2nd 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Seriously, I really do want to mend fences and ask forgiveness and put the
past behind me - all the nastiness on *my* part is bad for my soul!

Nocturne begs to differ....then again, if you aren't a hell spawn like
she is, perhaps the nastiness IS bad for your soul.

--Fil

Old January 3rd 06, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-02, Enfilade penned:

Seriously, I really do want to mend fences and ask forgiveness and
put the past behind me - all the nastiness on *my* part is bad for
my soul!

Nocturne begs to differ....then again, if you aren't a hell spawn
like she is, perhaps the nastiness IS bad for your soul.

--Fil

Nox may simply figure that hell wouldn't take her, as they're afraid
she'd take over!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully