it's a mystery!

Old March 14th 04, 01:49 AM
Brenda

Default it's a mystery!

Our cats are very well behaved, and would never dream of doing anything
which they know is unacceptable to their hoomins.

So why do I keep finding little kitty paw prints on the kitchen counter?

Brenda

Old March 14th 04, 01:56 AM
MaryL

"Brenda" wrote in message
Our cats are very well behaved, and would never dream of doing anything
which they know is unacceptable to their hoomins.

So why do I keep finding little kitty paw prints on the kitchen counter?

Brenda

It's probably a kitty leprachaun. You know how mischievous they can be.

MaryL

Old March 14th 04, 02:58 AM
Jette Goldie

"Brenda" wrote in message
Our cats are very well behaved, and would never dream of doing anything
which they know is unacceptable to their hoomins.

So why do I keep finding little kitty paw prints on the kitchen counter?

Because you look?

--
Jette Goldie

Apache and Dakota
http://www.jette.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/kitties.html

Old March 14th 04, 04:46 AM
jmcquown

Jette Goldie wrote:
"Brenda" wrote in message
Our cats are very well behaved, and would never dream of doing
anything which they know is unacceptable to their hoomins.

So why do I keep finding little kitty paw prints on the kitchen
counter?

Because you look?

ROFL!!!! Yeah, stop looking, you won't see them!

Old March 14th 04, 06:10 AM
Marina

"Brenda" wrote
Our cats are very well behaved, and would never dream of doing anything
which they know is unacceptable to their hoomins.

So why do I keep finding little kitty paw prints on the kitchen counter?

LOL! It's the greeblings.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old March 14th 04, 11:02 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Greeblings. Greeblings trying to frame the cats. Obvious ;-)

Cheers, helen s
(under direction of mind control by Waffles)

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old March 14th 04, 07:47 PM
Bev

O J wrote:

On 14 Mar, Helen S wrote:

Greeblings. Greeblings trying to frame the cats. Obvious ;-)

Cheers, helen s
(under direction of mind control by Waffles)

Speaking of framing cats, my wife's cat as a teen, the afore
mentioned Puss Puss, lived with a d*g that would occasionally try to
frame her. My wife's grandmother kept the cat box under the kitchen
table. Whenever her neurotic d*g got upset with the cat, it would go
to the cat box, scoop out a deposit, and then bark and point as if to
say, "Look what that bad cat has done! She left a mess on the floor!
She's not like me, I'm a good d*g."

Regards,
O J

You realise it is almost St Patrick's Day, is there a tinge of green in
the footprints!

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.
Old March 14th 04, 10:49 PM
polonca12000

Very funny! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old March 15th 04, 12:39 AM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 15 Mar 2004 07:47:42 +1300, Bev yodeled:

O J wrote:

On 14 Mar, Helen S wrote:

Greeblings. Greeblings trying to frame the cats. Obvious ;-)

Cheers, helen s
(under direction of mind control by Waffles)

Speaking of framing cats, my wife's cat as a teen, the afore
mentioned Puss Puss, lived with a d*g that would occasionally try to
frame her. My wife's grandmother kept the cat box under the kitchen
table. Whenever her neurotic d*g got upset with the cat, it would go
to the cat box, scoop out a deposit, and then bark and point as if to
say, "Look what that bad cat has done! She left a mess on the floor!
She's not like me, I'm a good d*g."

Regards,
O J

You realise it is almost St Patrick's Day, is there a tinge of green in
the footprints!

St. Pusstrick's Day. :P

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)