Imp meets a bitty

Old July 7th 06, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief

Default Imp meets a bitty

I just went into the kitchen for a moment and when i came back i found
the black and white bitty had escaped the tub and was wandering about.

Imp was watching nearby and the bitty waled up to him. Imp started
backing up, and the bitty kept advancing.

It was so cute. Here my massive black panther at 15 pounds is backing
away from this little 350 g bitty!!!

Now the orange one has escaped and has wandered about and found his way
in front of Imp, but didn't see him

Suddenly he turned and saw Imp and suddenly arched his back and started
hissing. OMG this little bitty is afraid of this huge monster!!!

And now they..........

uh, one sec, must go find the bitties

Kristi

Old July 7th 06, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

Mischief wrote:
I just went into the kitchen for a moment and when i came back i found
the black and white bitty had escaped the tub and was wandering about.

Smokey was terrified of 3-week-old Kumani and Tyche, or perhaps more
accurately, of the b*tchmomma from hell he was certain HAD to be
watching over them....y'know, the "she's gonna find me messing with her
kits and KILL ME" sorta deal. He relaxed when they told him Dylan was
their mom and was licking them all over by 5 weeks.

Nox, meanwhile, was DISGUSTED. APPALLED at our behaviour (letting 2
more trailer-trashes into the house), she snubbed us for a good week,
and would not set paw in the bedroom, our first time without a headnox
for either of us at night. Two weeks later she too was grooming them
(attempting to make them her minions, no doubt)

uh, one sec, must go find the bitties

LOL I remember that!!

--Fil

Old July 8th 06, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Mischief" wrote:

I just went into the kitchen for a moment and when i came back i found
the black and white bitty had escaped the tub and was wandering about.

Imp was watching nearby and the bitty waled up to him. Imp started
backing up, and the bitty kept advancing.

It was so cute. Here my massive black panther at 15 pounds is backing
away from this little 350 g bitty!!!

Now the orange one has escaped and has wandered about and found his way
in front of Imp, but didn't see him

Suddenly he turned and saw Imp and suddenly arched his back and started
hissing. OMG this little bitty is afraid of this huge monster!!!

And now they..........

uh, one sec, must go find the bitties

Those two kittens are such individuals.

Old July 8th 06, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"Enfilade" wrote:
Smokey was terrified of 3-week-old Kumani and Tyche, or perhaps more
accurately, of the b*tchmomma from hell he was certain HAD to be
watching over them....y'know, the "she's gonna find me messing with her
kits and KILL ME" sorta deal. He relaxed when they told him Dylan was
their mom and was licking them all over by 5 weeks.

Nox, meanwhile, was DISGUSTED. APPALLED at our behaviour (letting 2
more trailer-trashes into the house), she snubbed us for a good week,
and would not set paw in the bedroom, our first time without a headnox
for either of us at night. Two weeks later she too was grooming them
(attempting to make them her minions, no doubt)

Smokey and Nox sound like they were a very good Dad & Mom team.

Old August 1st 06, 09:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone

On 6 Jul 2006 21:06:00 -0700, "Mischief"
wrote:

I just went into the kitchen for a moment and when i came back i found
the black and white bitty had escaped the tub and was wandering about.

Imp was watching nearby and the bitty waled up to him. Imp started
backing up, and the bitty kept advancing.

It was so cute. Here my massive black panther at 15 pounds is backing
away from this little 350 g bitty!!!

Now the orange one has escaped and has wandered about and found his way
in front of Imp, but didn't see him

Suddenly he turned and saw Imp and suddenly arched his back and started
hissing. OMG this little bitty is afraid of this huge monster!!!

And now they..........

uh, one sec, must go find the bitties

Sounds about the way Little Bit and Sammy reacted to Spot's kits. They
were the first Sammy had seen since she was one herself, so she didn't
know what to make of them. LB knew what they were right away, but
didn't want anything to do with them. I'm sure it didn't help[ that
Spotty was overprotective and had a hissy fit if either of the
established girls showed the least interest.

And I sure remember the times I was SURE one of the bitties had
somehow transported to another dimenision. The problem with trying to
keep track of the little ones is that when they're in the "go" mode
they're going 110%. and then it seems they flip the off switch and
they just collapse wherever they are and take a nap.
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

We're gonna have bitty visitors!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 13 July 6th 06 05:18 AM
Bitty Clothes Enfilade Cat anecdotes 13 June 29th 06 08:26 PM
BITTY PICS Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 21st 05 01:33 PM
Bitty Report Tanada Cat anecdotes 18 April 19th 05 01:51 PM
Bitty Baby Bast! *KF* Enfilade Cat anecdotes 17 March 15th 05 11:47 PM