Koh Koot location, Invite extended

Old September 19th 18, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

Default Koh Koot location, Invite extended

On Saturday, September 15, 2018 at 7:54:27 AM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Hellow Ladies and Gentlebeings!

I am Princess Malee of Koh Kood and the surrounding Islands. My father
King Chanarong and I would be delighted to have you join us as we honor
Bast!

As you make your decision on which place to stay, here are some things
about Koh Koot, also called Koh Kut.

Every year we gather at our temple (cataporter to the side) which is a
secluded area.

,202m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m14!1m7!3m6!1s0x31069ed2717a59b b:0x999055665e4de6bd!2sKo+Kut+District,+Trat,+Thai land!3b1!8m2!3d11.6680759!4d102.5642261!3m5!1s0x0: 0x0!7e2!8m2!3d11.6567724!4d102.6083265)

The temple is the white roof you see and it is open on all sides, on
raised posts. It keeps us dry if the ceremony parts happen during our
short spates of rain. It has all the things we need.

For our sisters and brothers on the mainland, we run a special speed
boat from Liam Sok, free for all guests who desire some adventure on
the way in instead of a direct cataporter. We also have a catacopter
but our pilot is 'with Bast', as we say.

It is available for use as Daisy-chan says you have a pilot. Our own
is still in training and not allowed to carry passengers yet, though he
only needs a few more lessons to get his catacopter license.

Daisy-chan explained what your normal ceremonies are like and while a
little bit more formal than ours, they match very closely. We will be
happy to let your people preside.

We will add only a single line to the list to be read (Kittahs of Koh
Kood who are with Bast) and the King and I will add our normal honors
(which match your wording: 'we render back to Bast, what was always in
our hearts, her's to begin with').

One part of our tradtions is that during the day, we try to catch a
good amount of fish for the feast. Even the littles help with digging
clams or catching freshwater crawfish. We make a game of it.

Any kittah who doesnt catch anything, we believe was designated by Bast
to assist with preparing the food and serving it. We make that fun
too! (and not too long for any 1 gentlebeing). We believe She plans it
that way because we don't have traditional servants at this time.
Certainly we also play games and other things just like you do!

We are simple Islanders here and have never had an actual dress up
ball! We would love that and even if you select another site, we are
going to try that ourselves here this year!

We were delighted to meet your Diplo-doggie! Iowna was charming and
explained all the doggies are special cat friends who honor our
celebrations. They will be welcome!

Princess Malee, with with love from the Kingdom of Chanarong

Greetings Princess Malee. I yam P2ña, pronounced Pit2nya, AKA Sweetee,
Grand Pooh Bah, of our Over-Clowder.
I yam kwite impressed with your island, and yes, our customs do seem to be similiar. We are happy to accept your houspitality, and plan to help in any way that we can. Fangu for having us.

P2ña

Old September 20th 18, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

Most thank you Grand Poohbah! WEz look very forward to working wif
your people and making a very good time fur all!
Old September 21st 18, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

cshenk wrote:

Pit2nya wrote:

[...]

WEz chatting P2na, here and wez not really sure what to wear to a real
ball? Wez neber had one. Just sort of folk dances iffin you knowz
what we mean. Mai folks gave me a list of hopefully simple questions
so wez ready on our end. I'z answered bestest I kan.

:Can we use glitter on our feets so wez not have to wear shoes?:
ANS: I think so and it would be very pretty.

o you know where we can get man-ties?:
ANS: Iowna said they have a boutique that travels anna you pays with
local fish. Not at all expensive. 15-20 minutes local time fishing
should work furr a man tie. Local flower types will be fine too.

:Ize gotta lovely dress left from grammy. Will it do?:
ANS: Yes! Bringz it on gal! Iz got some nice beads dat match it even!

:I wuz scared of the doggies but Iowna wuz really nice. Is dey all
like her?:
ANS: Yes, dey is all nice. Watch for happi tails wagging but dez wear
bells to warn us. No kittahs have been hurted but 8 years ago, one
gotted knocked to the side a bit.

:Kin we add our National song to the ball? Or play it before?:
ANS: I think so. I don't recall mentioning we are the land of Siam,
refugee cats from China and the land of siamese cats. They will not
mind us singing at all. Some of them are ex-pat Siamese afterall.

oes dey know how to fish?:
ANS: Yes! Wez mebby need to help with bitty kitties anna clams anna
crawdaddies.

Princess Malee