Introdukshon

Old November 8th 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Introdukshon

We saw dat sumkittie wantid introdukshons, but we culdnt find da thread
later, so heer we iz. Scuze uz fur startin a noo one.

I am Princess Pasha. I hab bin at rpcc sins bowt 1996 or 1997, I furst
meowed wiff mine sisfur Oprah Anne, who iz now atta RB. Sumtimes I am
fierce an sumtimes Ize jist a luvuble fuzzball, dependin on mine mood. I am
a prowd memfur uf thuh HPCC (Himalayan & Persian Cat Club) an yoo can see a
cuppul uf pikchurs uf me heer on Auntie Melissa's website fur thuh HPCC.
http://riddik.home.mindspring.com/PrincessPasha.html I am forteen yeers
old.

Hello, I'm Phoebe. I dont remember my far past too well, but a few years
ago I gave birth to four babycats in a cactus patch and became part of this
family. They took us all in and found good homes for three of my babies.
Patrick, went to live with Storm, Skye, Hunter and Auntie Annz, and briar
and bramble (aka thuh tumbleweeds) who went to live with the other weeds in
Mew Jersey.. (bramble is wedwinked tu Azad). The other baby, Lissa, stayed
with me and was wedwinked to LittleMan. Lissa went to the bridge a year
ago, unexpectedly. sniffle TED says I am a flame point siamese, but I
think I'm just a gentle soul who doesn't need a title like that.

Hey! Peace an love, ya'know? ~puts a flower behind her ear and twirls her
love beads~ I'm Emma, a grey cat with golden eyes. I arrived, starving, on
a cold day last winter at the place where my mom works. She saw me an
thought Lissa had sent me to her, y'know, so she took me home wiff her.
Reincarnation and alla that. I love everyone, and am happiest a bit high on
nip.

Emma! Put owt dat nip cigar or yoo'll burn down thuh howse. Okay, so
ennyhoo, my mom iz Auntie Ellie to effurywon and my dad iz Unka Don. We
habba dawg, Woofie, but we kitties try to mostly ignore him. We liff owt
inna countree in Indyanna, so we iz Hoosier cats.
Princess Pasha, spokeskitty (usually)

Old November 8th 07, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Oh, gud! Moor Midwest kitties. We liff bowt 40 miles souff uf Bloomington,
so datz kinda souff central.
PP

Old November 8th 07, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

our houze iznt far from Terre Haute but into Inninoiz. Piglet liking that
there are kitties around dem.

Old November 8th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Why, we iz practikly naybors (inna rpcc kinda way). Wiff teleporters it
shuld only take a minute tu get dere!
PP

Old November 8th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Furry kewl. Datz not far frum uz atall! We iz souff east uf Terry Hote,
bowt an hours drife.
PP