We could use some job purrs

Old August 9th 08, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

Default We could use some job purrs

On Fri, 08 Aug 2008 16:35:20 -0500, Daniel Mahoney
wrote:

Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

I've been in that situation. Nothing like a bad work situation to make
your life a living hell :-(

Purrs for a MUCH better job are on the way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old August 9th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has
made her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to
go to work each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place
fairly close to home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Purrs on the way.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 9th 08, 01:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has
made her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to
go to work each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place
fairly close to home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Job purrs on the way. I know what it's like to work in an untenable
environment; it's not worth the stress.

Jill

Old August 9th 08, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Aug 8, 2:35*pm, Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Purrs on the way- I've been there when you just can't face going into
work but you have to because you need the money

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old August 9th 08, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Know the feeling. Big purrs on the way.
--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 9th 08, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

You got it, Dan. Job purrs for Nancy on the way.

Ginger-lyn
Old August 10th 08, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Purrs that a great job that's closer to home comes along for Nancy.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old August 11th 08, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Job purrs on the way!

Nose Kisses,

CatNipped

Old August 16th 08, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

Purrs from my overheated clowder for your friends jobs needs.
Love
Kyla
"Granby"
I have a couple of friends now who need job purrs very much. So, Piglet, O
T and Willow are eating a big meal so they have plenty of strength to purr
for our friends to find good jobs.
"Daniel Mahoney"

Old August 16th 08, 10:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

"Daniel Mahoney"
Nancy's work situation has been deteriorating, and today's latest has made
her work environment such that I can't see how she can stand to go to work
each day. Purrs that she can find a new, better tuna place fairly close to
home would be greatly appreciated.

Dan

Kyla =^..^=` wrote:
That totally sucks.
PURRS loudly sent from Mosey, Pookie, Pipps and Sqweex that
Nancy will find a better job soon.
Hugs to both of you
Kyla

Lots and lots of purrs and best wishes for a great job for Nancy,
Polonca and Soncek