Kissamouse party

Old December 16th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

Default Kissamouse party

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

Old December 16th 12, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 16 Dec 2012 14:41:02 -0500, ann791 wrote:

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

i am alreaddy there eetink all the fudz im so hapi.
beauty
Old December 16th 12, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

Ooo, Samwise, that sounds like a lot of fun..thank you very much.
We will all get into our porters and be there with you.
Is there anything at all we can bring?
[Mpsey , Pookykat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat, Mimzy, wee tiger and wee Mayzy all
get into the big porter and arrive at Samwise's home..
Hihihihi..thank you for inviting us and this will be so much fun.

Old December 17th 12, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/16/2012 6:51 PM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

Ooo, Samwise, that sounds like a lot of fun..thank you very much.
We will all get into our porters and be there with you.
Is there anything at all we can bring?
[Mpsey , Pookykat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat, Mimzy, wee tiger and wee Mayzy
all
get into the big porter and arrive at Samwise's home..
Hihihihi..thank you for inviting us and this will be so much fun.

Hi kitties. You are one of the first to arrive.Samwise points to the
right side of the done. There is food and drinks over there.

Samwise
Old December 17th 12, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"ann791" wrote in message ...

On 12/16/2012 6:51 PM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

Ooo, Samwise, that sounds like a lot of fun..thank you very much.
We will all get into our porters and be there with you.
Is there anything at all we can bring?
[Mosey , Pookykat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat, Mimzy, wee tiger and wee Mayzy
all get into the big porter and arrive at Samwise's home..
Hihihihi..thank you for inviting us and this will be so much fun.

Hi kitties. You are one of the first to arrive.Samwise points to the
right side of the done. There is food and drinks over there.

Samwise

Thank you Samwise
We brought some presents, for the others.. where shall we put them?

Mosey, for his brood.
Old December 18th 12, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/17/2012 4:15 PM, Mosey =^ ..^= wrote:

"ann791" wrote in message ...
[...]

That was so nice of your house to bring presents. You can put the
presents on the table next to the tree. Here, help yourselves to some
food and nip wine. There are cushions set up around the room. Make
yourselves comfortable the music will start in a half hour.

Samwise

Old December 18th 12, 06:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

Ooo, Samwise, that sounds like a lot of fun..thank you very much.
We will all get into our porters and be there with you.
Is there anything at all we can bring?
[Mosey , Pookykat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat, Mimzy, wee tiger and wee Mayzy
all get into the big porter and arrive at Samwise's party dome.
Hihihihi..thank you for inviting us and this will be so much fun.

Hi kitties. You are one of the first to arrive.Samwise points to the
right side of the done. There is food and drinks over there.

Samwise

Thank you Samwise We brought some presents, for the others.. where
shall we put them?

Mosey, for his brood.

That was so nice of your house to bring presents. You can put the presents
on the table next to the tree. Here, help yourselves to some food and nip
wine. There are cushions set up around the room. Make yourselves
comfortable the music will start in a half hour.

Samwise

Mosey , Mimzy and BobQat put the presents on the table next to the beautiful
tree.
wow, Samwise, this place is really nice.
Let's get some food and nippy drinks and go talk to Cinnamon and Lucy Lu
too...
What kind of music are we having? Kissamouse carols, I'm willing to
bet..heh..
Mosey chomps down on piece of hot pizza... wow ...this is really good..
Mimzy is having a sovineer and some salmonfishie on a bagel...

Old December 18th 12, 07:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"ann791" wrote in message
I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for
the kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things
for the kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

I yam heer furra wile.... Herz sum Meowzikkulx an mice kreem kayke.
I kaynt shtay tuuu lung, Meowmee iz habink uh bigbig fite wiff hur
pooter
, buttid iz not kwite winnin, juzt gettin by in spite ov da goofy tingz
dat ar hapinin.
Juzt kno dat I lub yuz awl, effin wen I yanm nottid heer.
--

Pitö.önya

Old December 18th 12, 11:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party at
the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for the
kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things for the
kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact with
the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

I yam heer furra wile.... Herz sum Meowzikkulx an mice kreem kayke.
I kaynt shtay tuuu lung, Meowmee iz habink uh bigbig fite wiff hur pooter
, buttid iz not kwite winnin, juzt gettin by in spite ov da goofy tingz dat
ar hapinin.
Juzt kno dat I lub yuz awl, effin wen I yanm nottid heer.
--
Pitö.önya

Hihi Pitö.önya,
Fangu fur bringin sum Meowzikkulx an uh mice kreem kayke.
Dat' vury' wuz nise uf yu
Weh now wat etz wike tu hab problumz wif owr Meowmeez pooter ulso. yeUP.
Watz rong wif HUR pooter? Dum fingz, dey r!
Weh hoap yer Meowmee winz da fite wif hurz.
So nise tu sea yu heer, effen ef et iz jest fur uh short wile.
Paw mayled yer Kissamouse kard on da 17f.
Hoap yu n yer Meowmee wike et.
We awl lufs yu tu.

*nosepoinks*

Mosey , PookyKat, Sweex n Pipps

Old December 19th 12, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 12/18/2012 2:32 AM, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

"ann791" wrote in message
I have made arrangements for the community to have a Krissamouse party
at the north pole. The area is enclosed in a glass dome and is heated.
There will be food , drink, and a special visit from Sandy paws for
the kits. Sandy paws will have stockings filled with special things
for the kits.

The party starts as soon as you can arrive. If someone is in contact
with the second world kitties invite them.

Samwise

I yam heer furra wile.... Herz sum Meowzikkulx an mice kreem kayke.
I kaynt shtay tuuu lung, Meowmee iz habink uh bigbig fite wiff hur pooter
, buttid iz not kwite winnin, juzt gettin by in spite ov da goofy tingz
dat ar hapinin.
Juzt kno dat I lub yuz awl, effin wen I yanm nottid heer.
--

Pitö.önya

Hi Pitö.önya. Lucy Lu reaches out to take the plates."We are glad you
could come to the party. Get yourself some refreshments and enjoy the
music."

Lucy Lu