Punkins: May 1, 1992 to October 5, 2005

Old October 5th 05, 06:04 PM
Ray or Fran

Default Punkins: May 1, 1992 to October 5, 2005

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know she will be
watching over us from above but at the moment, the Punkins size hole in my
heart is enormous.

Until we meet again my dear little girl, until we meet again.

Fran (Mom to Puddi Cat and Punkins, RB)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 5th 05, 06:47 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:04:29 +0000, Ray or Fran wrote:

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know she will be
watching over us from above but at the moment, the Punkins size hole in my
heart is enormous.

Until we meet again my dear little girl, until we meet again.

Fran (Mom to Puddi Cat and Punkins, RB)

You have our most profound sympathy. We know how badly it hurts, in spite
of the fact that it is a part of the natural cycle. Be assured that she
will be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge, and she will be happy and
comfortable while she waits.

Cleopatra Silvercat
Old October 5th 05, 06:53 PM
Eileen Clark

Hugs and purrs to Fran and Puddi Cat in this sad time.

Mia, Callie, Camille, Mac & Meowmie

Old October 5th 05, 07:48 PM
Sylvia M.

Purring and purrrraying Punkins to the bridge, and for your
aching hears.

Sylvia and Pitoonya

Old October 5th 05, 08:20 PM
Fred Williams

On $DATE , Ray or Fran wrote:

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know
she will be watching over us from above but at the moment, the
Punkins size hole in my heart is enormous.

Until we meet again my dear little girl, until we meet again.

Fran (Mom to Puddi Cat and Punkins, RB)

You are not alone. Purrayers from us here at the house of
Williams. You know everything we could say to you, so consider it
said, and may Bast bless.

Diana, Ryan, and our hooman, Fred
(and the little guest kitten resting in the dining room hoping to
find a onetruehome).

--
Regards,
Fred.
Old October 6th 05, 01:14 AM
Adam

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know she will be
watching over us from above but at the moment, the Punkins size hole in my
heart is enormous.

Until we meet again my dear little girl, until we meet again.

Fran (Mom to Puddi Cat and Punkins, RB)

Heer are my girthiest purrs uv heeling an condolens tu all:

PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr
PURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPURRpurrPU RRpurrPURRpurr

Allegra "Great Girtha"
==========
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old October 6th 05, 01:18 AM
Adam

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know she will be
watching over us from above but at the moment, the Punkins size hole in my
heart is enormous.

An, if I rememfur currectly, Punkins iz now reunited wif her first
hoomin. PURRpurrPURRpurr...

Allegra
Old October 6th 05, 01:24 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 17:04:29 GMT, Ray or Fran's little, agile paws
typed:

Punkins began her voyage to the Bridge today from home. I know she will be
watching over us from above but at the moment, the Punkins size hole in my
heart is enormous.

Until we meet again my dear little girl, until we meet again.

Fran (Mom to Puddi Cat and Punkins, RB)

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, an we send owr purrs to Punkins an her
hooman. Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/5/2005 8:23:19 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 6th 05, 02:53 AM
The Fur Conspiracy

Mrrqueeeek!

We awl sendz purrz an waggaz.

G'bye, Ms. Punkins. 'Niff. W'ee see yew nozzer timez.

Chuggz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old October 6th 05, 03:39 AM
tess

Dis iz furry sad news. I sends manymany purrs fur Punkins an hur fambly.

Tess and Anti Margaret, who has Sekrit Santa memories of Punkins