TW: Quetzie's RB anniversary

Old August 9th 04, 01:29 PM
Victor Martinez

Default TW: Quetzie's RB anniversary

Five years ago today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. He was an
awesome cat, a sweet and gentle soul who taught me just how much you can
love an "animal" and how much they can love you back.

A few pictures of my baby boy can be found he

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I think of you often, baby boy, and we miss you very much.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 9th 04, 02:10 PM
Marina

"Victor Martinez" wrote
Five years ago today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. He was an
awesome cat, a sweet and gentle soul who taught me just how much you can
love an "animal" and how much they can love you back.

A few pictures of my baby boy can be found he

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I think of you often, baby boy, and we miss you very much.

It never really stops hurting, does it. Our commiserations, Victor. He was a
gorgeous boy. I especially like the complete abandon with which he sleeps in
the last picture. He must have felt very safe and secure with you, in spite
of his history, to be able to sleep like that.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old August 9th 04, 02:27 PM
Sherry

It never really stops hurting, does it. Our commiserations, Victor. He was a
gorgeous boy. I especially like the complete abandon with which he sleeps in
the last picture. He must have felt very safe and secure with you, in spite
of his history, to be able to sleep like that.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

That's exactly what I thought. A cat's belly is it's most vulnerable part, and
it's the highest indication of trust for him to expose it that way. Gosh, he
was a gorgeous cat. He looks like a flame-point Siamese? I've never seen one
that big. Thanks for posting the pics, Victor. I don't remember Quetzie
because that was before I was posting here, but I do recall references you've
made to him over the past years.

Sherry

Old August 9th 04, 03:25 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 09 Aug 2004 12:29:21 GMT, Victor Martinez
yodeled:

Five years ago today, our beloved Quetzie left us for the RB. He was an
awesome cat, a sweet and gentle soul who taught me just how much you can
love an "animal" and how much they can love you back.

A few pictures of my baby boy can be found he

http://home.austin.rr.com/lunamayaxoxo/quetzie.html

I think of you often, baby boy, and we miss you very much.

What a splendid, lovely boy. A gorgeous flamepoint, with stunning blue
eyes, and and extra-stretchy torso! And most of all, he looks like he
was wonderfully happy.

Theresa