MoseyO Made a Cheezburger

Old August 26th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default MoseyO Made a Cheezburger

http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla
Old August 26th 10, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

I saw that, and remember thinking how cute it was. Mosey looks very young.
I thought he was older.

Joy

Old August 26th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_8_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in news:8do5f9F7hsU1
@mid.individual.net:

http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

I saw that today and thought it was really cute and so true. Good job!

Bobble
Old August 27th 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

I saw that, and remember thinking how cute it was. Mosey looks very
young. I thought he was older.

Joy

Mosey isn't the kitty in the pix. He just captioned it,
Mosey just turned 8, and he still looks the same as his gray bittie pix,
just older.
He's a sweetheart

Love
Kyla

Old August 27th 10, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

I saw that today and thought it was really cute and so true. Good job!

Bobble'

Mosey says thank you

Love
Kyla
Old August 27th 10, 04:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

So you took a "caption this picture" and you (Mosey) wrote the caption and
created an LOL cat that they put on the main page? Strange, I was paging
through the main site and didn't see that with a caption. Could you give us
a link to the main page where that showed up.

Anyway, congratulations on the two votes you got, *they* seemed to like it.

CatNipped

Old August 28th 10, 12:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

CatNipped wrote:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

http://cheezburger.com/View/3900600576

Hope you like it
Love
Kyla

So you took a "caption this picture" and you (Mosey) wrote the caption and
created an LOL cat that they put on the main page? Strange, I was paging
through the main site and didn't see that with a caption. Could you give us
a link to the main page where that showed up.

Anyone can make a LOLcat at cheezburger and create a link for it. That
doesn't mean they've put it on the main page, and she isn't claiming that
they did. She just wanted to share the image with us. Many others here
have done the same.

Anyway, congratulations on the two votes you got, *they* seemed to like it.

Resist the urge to snark: you'll recover faster. Stress isn't good for
the heart!

Joyce

--
Hi, this is the Sylvia stress reduction hotline. At the sound of
the beep, repeat after me: "This week, let someone else strive for
Old August 28th 10, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote in message
CatNipped wrote:

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

[...]

What happens between me and Kyla concerns only me and Kyla - she brought
this on herself and after what she did to me and accused me of, I feel no
further obligation to "play nice". If you don't want snark, don't read my
posts to her.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See our clowder at: http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old August 28th 10, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article ,
"CatNipped" wrote:

What happens between me and Kyla concerns only me and Kyla - she brought
this on herself and after what she did to me and accused me of, I feel no
further obligation to "play nice". If you don't want snark, don't read my
posts to her.

What happens between people on a public forum concerns everyone on that
forum. I like you, but you're just as much at blame for continuing the
snarkfest as Kyla is. If you want this to only concern yourself and
Kyla, take it to e-mail. As it is, you're both working to pull the group
apart every time you snark at each other. Please, both of you, stop for
the sake of the group.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old August 28th 10, 10:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

"CatNipped" wrote:

What happens between me and Kyla concerns only me and Kyla - she brought
this on herself and after what she did to me and accused me of, I feel no
further obligation to "play nice". If you don't want snark, don't read my
posts to her.

Oh, I try not to. But sadly, I have to see your posts because other
people quote them. Otherwise, I wouldn't.

Joyce