Sleeping requirements

Old December 12th 03, 03:03 AM
Zorin the Lynx

Default Sleeping requirements

I think cats have a law that they hold in the highest regard. Well, my
cat anyway...

"If a bed has any Object on it, Thou shalt sleep partially on that
object, and make a face so adorable while sleeping that thy owner will
be reluctant to remove the Object lest he waketh thou."

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...leepy.jpg.html

(ISO 400 equiv, 0.3s, f/4.5 - Couldn't get the tripod or I'd wake him.
Took about 20 shots and only ONE wasn't blurred due to camera shake)

-Z

Old December 12th 03, 04:44 AM
Victor Martinez

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
"If a bed has any Object on it, Thou shalt sleep partially on that
object, and make a face so adorable while sleeping that thy owner will
be reluctant to remove the Object lest he waketh thou."

Absolutely! Said object can also be one's limb, btw.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 12th 03, 06:16 AM
Marina

"Zorin the Lynx" wrote
I think cats have a law that they hold in the highest regard. Well, my
cat anyway...

"If a bed has any Object on it, Thou shalt sleep partially on that
object, and make a face so adorable while sleeping that thy owner will
be reluctant to remove the Object lest he waketh thou."

That rule definitely applies in our house, too.

--
Marina
Old December 12th 03, 07:59 AM
LOL

Zorin the Lynx wrote in message ...
I think cats have a law that they hold in the highest regard. Well, my
cat anyway...

"If a bed has any Object on it, Thou shalt sleep partially on that
object, and make a face so adorable while sleeping that thy owner will
be reluctant to remove the Object lest he waketh thou."

http://www.cs.fiu.edu/~flynnj/kitten...leepy.jpg.html

(ISO 400 equiv, 0.3s, f/4.5 - Couldn't get the tripod or I'd wake him.
Took about 20 shots and only ONE wasn't blurred due to camera shake)

-Z

Lynxie is still *awfully* cute, of course, but at least in the point
of view of that shot, he's grown quite a bit. He's actually sort of,
well, *wide* now. :-P

------
Krista
Who thinks Lynxie's ears are just adorable. :-)

Old December 12th 03, 10:50 AM
JP Hobbs

HEY HEY obviously another Wilson, and my legs are
just another object to Wilson, no wonder I cant walk when I
get up In the mornings Jean P.

om...

Old December 12th 03, 04:18 PM
David Yehudah

Sounds as if you need to drink less coffee. :-)

Old December 12th 03, 05:25 PM
Zorin the Lynx

David Yehudah wrote:

Sounds as if you need to drink less coffee. :-)

Nah.. whenever you go longer than around 1/10 a second, the slightest
little tiny movement equals blur. It's difficult to press the shutter
without moving the camera slightly.

Old December 13th 03, 03:32 PM
Adrian

Zorin the Lynx wrote:
David Yehudah wrote:

Sounds as if you need to drink less coffee. :-)

Nah.. whenever you go longer than around 1/10 a second, the slightest
little tiny movement equals blur. It's difficult to press the shutter
without moving the camera slightly.

The slowest shutter speed I try handheld is 1/60 second, you must have very
steady hands.
--
Adrian
A House Is Not A Home, Without A Cat.