Dan Mahoney (Lost Dog)

Old January 23rd 04, 09:54 PM
JBHajos

Default Dan Mahoney (Lost Dog)

I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back. I've thought of it
frequently - still hoping for the best.

Jeanne
Old January 23rd 04, 10:45 PM
Dan Mahoney

JBHajos wrote:
I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back. I've thought of it
frequently - still hoping for the best.

Jeanne

No luck in locating the owners, so my brother found a new home for the
dog. It's now happily adjusting to it's (we're hoping) OneTrueHome.

Dan

Old January 23rd 04, 11:23 PM
polonca12000

Thanks for taking such good care of the doggy.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old January 24th 04, 11:42 AM
JBHajos

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:45:01 -0800, Dan Mahoney
wrote:

JBHajos wrote:
I've been wondering if there's been any news on finding a home for the
old black doggy your mom rescued a while back.

No luck in locating the owners, so my brother found a new home for the
dog. It's now happily adjusting to it's (we're hoping) OneTrueHome.

I'm so glad and relieved to hear that. I, too, hope she has her
one-true-home and is happy to be there. Thanks for letting me know.

Jeanne