New Flea Pic Posted!

Old October 12th 05, 10:54 AM
Azy

Default New Flea Pic Posted!

Hi everyone, there's been a new pic of Mr. Fleas posted to Housecat
Wisdom. If you care to take a gander, it's a cute one!

Azy!

"Unfortunately, I once roomed with a cocker spaniel, and she left a
terrible impression of dogs with whomever she met. Her breath was
terrible, she reeked of sebaceous oils, she chewed her haunches
fanatically, and she was a pathological liar. I learnt quite a few
lessons living with her. Firstly, never lay behind a dog who's just
dined heavily from the rubbish bin. Secondly, never leave kibble for
later if there's a dog about. And, most importantly, never, never trust
a cocker spaniel in a balaclava no matter what they tell you." ~~W.C.
Humphries II( http://housecatwisdom.blogspot.com/ )

Old October 13th 05, 03:54 AM
Marina

Azy wrote:
Hi everyone, there's been a new pic of Mr. Fleas posted to Housecat
Wisdom. If you care to take a gander, it's a cute one!

It is very cute!

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 13th 05, 04:44 AM
Takayuki

"Karen" wrote:
It's a caaave. Pearl loves to do that too. SHe looks a lot like Flea.

Do you also say it out loud like that? I do when talking to Betty
about the caaave, because it's such a soft and wonderful and toasty
place to be!

Old October 13th 05, 05:12 AM
PatM

Very cozy!

PatM

Old October 13th 05, 05:14 AM
Azy

~~It's a caaave.~~

~~Do you also say it out loud like that? I do when talking to Betty
about the caaave, because it's such a soft and wonderful and toasty
place to be!~~

I've always referred to it as 'the hole'. When I first got Mr. Fleas
my friend and I always thought he was getting ready to lay an egg on
the eiderdown. ::laughing:: He'd scrape around with his paw like he
was getting ready to do his business, and since he had so many other
behavioural problems, it was logical enough. Turns out he was just
trying to bunch it up and create a hole. After I figured it out, I
felt horrid. All those times my poor Mr. Fleas was just trying to get
some much needed relaxation! I was probably contributing to his
delinquency. ::grin::