Mousing master class

Old November 8th 05, 06:40 PM
Andy

Default Mousing master class

Cats mogular diary has been quiet for some time. We finally have new
postings from the mad moggie though, including a mousing master class:

I have been teaching Debris the mogular art of mousing.

I brought the live mouse in a short while ago for the lessons. Bignose set a
trap but I had other plans!

The mouse finally became bold enough to venture out yesterday and I was
quickly able to chase it into the room where Debris was sitting reading. I
then sat on top of the chair and watched.

At first she was really not very good. She would be searching under chairs
and behind the TV when I knew it was behind the shelves. After a while I
would give her a pointer by jumping down and flushing it out again and the
chase would restart. Later she started to get better so I tried to fool her
by staring intently under a chair when I knew it was behind the TV. She fell
for it every time!

We had hours of fun and she eventually managed to catch it in the humane
trap. As a result Debris can now be awarded the title of Trainee Deputy
Under Mouser. I know she will be really chuffed!

Mognusticat

http://mogular.blogspot.com/

Old November 9th 05, 03:00 AM
badwilson

Was this a mouse that you brought in from the pet store for the sole
enjoyment of your cat??? Or are we talking about a mouse that was
already in the house? What did you do with the mouse after you caught
it in the trap?
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old November 9th 05, 04:23 AM
Mischief

Uh think this is from the POV of a cat

Bignose setting a trap i think is referring to a hoomin

At least i hope it is

Kristi

Old November 9th 05, 02:16 PM
Nan

On Wed, 9 Nov 2005 14:06:03 +0700, "badwilson"
wrote:

Ok, I'm confused. Who is Debris then? I assumed it was the cat's
name.

Bignose is the male hoomin and Debris is his hoomin wife. The cat is
the one who was writing about Bignose and Debris.

Purrs and Hugs,

Nan and the furkids

A wise man talks because he has something to say;
a fool talks because he has to say something.