New pictures posted...

Old October 16th 03, 04:05 AM
Stacey

Default New pictures posted...

... in RPCA_Pictures group on Yahoo. I tried to do it to Catslaves, but the
photos area wasn't working for me. Oh well! I also plopped some recent
photos up there that have allready been posted to Catslaves.

--
Stacey

Hugs, Not Bugs!
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508
||||| ||||| ||||| ||||| |||||
If I want to hear the pitter patter of little feet, I'll put shoes on the
cats!

Old October 16th 03, 05:17 AM
Takayuki

"Stacey" wrote:
.. in RPCA_Pictures group on Yahoo. I tried to do it to Catslaves, but the
photos area wasn't working for me. Oh well! I also plopped some recent
photos up there that have allready been posted to Catslaves.

The pictures are SOOOO adorable! I love the pictures of Patrick
kissing Moogie and Moogie giving him a big hug! There's some weird
distortion of the items on the countertop in the third Patrick and
Moogie pic. Maybe Patrick can fire gravity waves from his eyes??

Moogie looks like he's growing pretty quickly. Total kitten fever!

Old October 16th 03, 05:30 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote

.. in RPCA_Pictures group on Yahoo. I tried to do it to Catslaves, but the
photos area wasn't working for me. Oh well! I also plopped some recent
photos up there that have allready been posted to Catslaves.

Love the pics. Moogie is just soooo cute. Patrick looks like he is being
very patient with the baby. And I don't remember seeing that pic of Mr Bob
as a fashion model! Hilarious! He looks like he is plotting revenge, though.

--
Marina

Old October 16th 03, 05:44 AM
Stacey

'tis called "Dirty Dish Distortion"... it's easier to make them go away in
Photoshop than in real life..

Stacey

Old October 16th 03, 05:47 AM
Stacey

"Takayuki" wrote in message

The pictures are SOOOO adorable! I love the pictures of Patrick
kissing Moogie and Moogie giving him a big hug! SNIP

Oh yeah, kissing and hugging, that's exactly what they are doing!! LOL.

Stacey

Old October 16th 03, 01:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Stacey wrote:
Oh yeah, kissing and hugging, that's exactly what they are doing!! LOL.

Kittens tend to be fearless, don't they?

Victor

Old October 16th 03, 02:03 PM
Stacey

"Fearless" is an understatement for this one! No matter how high, he wants
to be there (loves the top of open doors). If it walks it can be killed
(includes bugs to Great Danes). What scares me the most is that he makes
these flying leaps across huge gaps of nothing... he looks like a flying
squirrel with all four feet splayed out!

Stacey (who feels for Victor because he had two kittens at once!)

Old October 16th 03, 08:18 PM
Takayuki

"Stacey" wrote:
"Takayuki" wrote in message
.. .

The pictures are SOOOO adorable! I love the pictures of Patrick
kissing Moogie and Moogie giving him a big hug! SNIP

Oh yeah, kissing and hugging, that's exactly what they are doing!! LOL.

Didn't it look that way to anyone else? Whatever they were doing,
it sure looks like they love each other lots!

Old October 16th 03, 09:11 PM
jen.d

Inky the Fearless just freaks us out becuase he tends to take flying leaps
onto our banister railing (about 3 feet tall), which is about one inch thick
above our stairs- so about a 10-15 foot drop at one point from on top of the
railing, to the bottom floor below. We run and grab him, but not always
possible to do so immediately -- he's been fine so far, but I hate his
acrobatics. I hope he gets the idea to stop doing it though. He'll also
jump from the counter onto the open fridge door top (another narrow thing to
balance on) -- so flies a few feet through the air onto the thin doortop.
He's real good at the acrobatics (half siamese, 6 months old), but I swear
it's going to give me a heart attack. He never thinks, he just *does* and
usually with a "MRAAAAA".

Jen.

--
===============================
jen.dehaan = flash deseloper

Old October 17th 03, 05:12 AM
Marina

"jen.d" wrote
Inky the Fearless just freaks us out becuase he tends to take flying leaps
onto our banister railing (about 3 feet tall), which is about one inch

thick
above our stairs- so about a 10-15 foot drop at one point from on top of

the
railing, to the bottom floor below. We run and grab him, but not always
possible to do so immediately -- he's been fine so far, but I hate his
acrobatics. I hope he gets the idea to stop doing it though. He'll

also
jump from the counter onto the open fridge door top (another narrow thing

balance on) -- so flies a few feet through the air onto the thin doortop.
He's real good at the acrobatics (half siamese, 6 months old), but I swear
it's going to give me a heart attack. He never thinks, he just *does* and
usually with a "MRAAAAA".

LOL! Great to hear about Inky again, Jen! Nikki does the flying bit from my
closet (where I have to lift her up on one of the higher shelves) to my bed,
but of course, the bed is a better landing place than some narrow rail or
fridge door. She doesn't say anything, but I will hear the THUMP as she
lands on the bed.

--
Marina