9 month old throwing up

Old January 23rd 07, 12:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Elizabeth

Default 9 month old throwing up

My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is just a clear
liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she knows to
move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet tomorrow,
but I would like some opinions of possible causes.

It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and very
careful eater.
What else could be the cause? Thanks!

--
http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg

my baby.

Old January 23rd 07, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
dgk

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 12:34:10 GMT, "Elizabeth" u25238@uwe wrote:

My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is just a clear
liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she knows to
move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet tomorrow,
but I would like some opinions of possible causes.

It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and very
careful eater.
What else could be the cause? Thanks!

Hairball? Could be anything. Vet time I guess.
Old January 23rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

I agree - probably a hair ball. Get Temptations for Hair Balls. Cats
love them and help the hair pass out the other end!

Old January 23rd 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Gail Futoran

"Elizabeth" u25238@uwe wrote in message news:6cb26d29dbb8d@uwe...
My poor little baby got sick 3 times in the past two days. It is
just a clear
liquid. No food, anything. It just looks like water. Poor thing, she
knows to
move to the bathroom floor if she gets sick. I am calling the vet
tomorrow,
but I would like some opinions of possible causes.

It doesn't seem like she wolfs down her food, she's always been and
very
careful eater.
What else could be the cause? Thanks!

--
http://i7.tinypic.com/24g0snn.jpg

my baby.

Do you have any houseplants she might be
chewing on? For years I had houseplants
that I didn't know were toxic to cats, simply
because my (then) cats never chewed on
them. Also, could there be anything else
she's gotten into that might be toxic or
mildly toxic?

Gail F.