I'm Back, Murder Most Feline

Old March 29th 05, 07:05 PM
Mathew Kagis

Default I'm Back, Murder Most Feline

.... Been out of the loop for a few weeks, I won't bore you with the reasons
why.

First order of biz: I'm still in posession of 'Murder Most Feline' and will
happily send it on to whomever sends me their snail mail addy. I enjoyed
it, fun little read.

As to the furballs.... They are well (I type this while Chablis is at the
vet), Chablis was limping thismorning & would'nt let me touch her front left
paw.... So, she's being sedated @ the moment so that Sarah (my vet) can
check it out, I doubt it's anything too serious.
Muscat is growing like a weed, and is showing signs of being a cat who
gets regular fits of 'the zoomies'. Chablis has become the great hunter &
brought me home three birds this week.... I feel bad for the birds, but part
of me is proud of my cat. At least (so far) she's eating what she kills, if
she starts leaving little dead bodies around, I'm gonna have to find a way
to discourage her hunting trips.
Muscat has finally found his voice, too. For the first 2 months I had
him, he was almost silent... just in the last 10 days or so, he's started
to get quite vocal, curious.

For all the purrs & prayers I've missed, I'm sorry & you have them now...
Hope all are well.

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/winesnob007/my_photos ...for pics of the
kittys.
--
Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old March 29th 05, 07:51 PM
jmcquown

Mathew Kagis wrote:
... Been out of the loop for a few weeks, I won't bore you with the
reasons why.

Welcome back, Mr. Wine Sommalier

Jill

Old March 29th 05, 08:37 PM
Sandra

Welcome back. I assume you are a wine buff? Unusual names for your furry
friends.

--
Sandra

Old March 30th 05, 02:20 AM
Elise

Mathew Kagis wrote:
.... Been out of the loop for a few weeks, I won't bore you with the reasons
why.

Welcome back and purrs for Chablis' foot pain to be nothing serious.

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old March 30th 05, 04:47 AM
Mathew Kagis

"Marina" wrote in message
Mathew Kagis wrote:

... Been out of the loop for a few weeks, I won't bore you with the

reasons
why.

Nice to see you back, Mathew.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!

Thanks!! To you & all the other warm welcomes.... WHO WANTS THE BOOK?

Old March 31st 05, 05:04 AM
Tanada

Mathew Kagis wrote:

Thanks!! To you & all the other warm welcomes.... WHO WANTS THE BOOK?

I'd like it too, if no one else has claimed it yet. I tried to send my
snail mail information to you, but it wouldn't go through. Sigh.

Pam S. going to try again.
Old March 31st 05, 05:11 AM
Marina

Mathew Kagis wrote:

Thanks!! To you & all the other warm welcomes.... WHO WANTS THE BOOK?

Oh, I'd like it all right, but it might be a tad too expensive to ship
it to me (I'm in Finland).

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old March 31st 05, 05:35 AM
Mathew Kagis

Marina: Jill got to me first, I'm mailing it to her tomorrow... Contact
Jill (Tananda) & perhaps you'll get it next. Personally I would'nt have
minded the expense of a package to Finland, there's an appeal to knowing
this tome will circle the globe.

Cheers

Old March 31st 05, 06:11 AM
Tanada

Mathew Kagis wrote:
Marina: Jill got to me first, I'm mailing it to her tomorrow... Contact
Jill (Tananda) & perhaps you'll get it next. Personally I would'nt have
minded the expense of a package to Finland, there's an appeal to knowing
this tome will circle the globe.

Cheers

Mathew, you mean Pam, right? Jill is Jill Mcquown. She's the lady of
the long lost love and I'm the one with baby bitties and the foster cats.

Pam S.