We're #11 on Webshots

Old November 11th 06, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default We're #11 on Webshots

I just received this bunch of statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at number
8. http://www.webshots.com/members/pets/cats.html LOL. I didn't know we
were that popular. Thanks for looking at my pictures, all of you out
there. I still have less than half of Magic's views, though. But then,
she has a lot more cats. ;o)

Old November 11th 06, 09:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

"Marina" wrote in message
I just received this bunch of statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at number
8. http://www.webshots.com/members/pets/cats.html LOL. I didn't know we
were that popular. Thanks for looking at my pictures, all of you out
there. I still have less than half of Magic's views, though. But then, she
has a lot more cats. ;o)

Sniff... went and had a re-look at the albums. Sniff.. Frank. Lovely, lovely
boy.

Old November 11th 06, 12:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wafflycat wrote:

Sniff... went and had a re-look at the albums. Sniff.. Frank. Lovely,
lovely boy.

Thank you, Helen. The anniversary of his passing is coming up. Mostly I
trundle along just fine, but sometimes it just hits me like a ton of
bricks - I will never again see his sweet face or feel him kiss my face
- and it feels like there is no way to go on living. Luckily there are
two little furry people who need me.

Old November 11th 06, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

Marina wrote:
wafflycat wrote:

Sniff... went and had a re-look at the albums. Sniff.. Frank. Lovely,
lovely boy.

Thank you, Helen. The anniversary of his passing is coming up. Mostly
I trundle along just fine, but sometimes it just hits me like a ton of
bricks - I will never again see his sweet face or feel him kiss my
face - and it feels like there is no way to go on living. Luckily
there are two little furry people who need me.

Oh my Gosh, Marina, has it been a year already since Frank's crossing to RB?
Oh, sweetie, major purrs in your direction. Time flies for me these days,
I'm sorry. At least you have 2 other masters to keep you in line. My
thoughts are with you through this time.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old November 11th 06, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep©

In ,
Marina purred:
wafflycat wrote:

Sniff... went and had a re-look at the albums. Sniff.. Frank. Lovely,
lovely boy.

Thank you, Helen. The anniversary of his passing is coming up. Mostly
I trundle along just fine, but sometimes it just hits me like a ton of
bricks - I will never again see his sweet face or feel him kiss my
face - and it feels like there is no way to go on living. Luckily
there are two little furry people who need me.

I know the feeling. Recently discovered 3 rolls of film (how long is it
since we even used a film camera?) in the back of the "junk" drawer in the
kitchen. Had them developed. One was blank. Two had piccies of Ivy (along
with a young, sleek, fit & trim Tennessee). Ivy went to the RB December 7
2002! DH & I started bawling. Yes, we may be surrounded by hairballs
(living and upchucked LOL), but it still hurts that Our Princess Ivy
Punkinhed Puffybutt is no longer. she was sooooooo sweet - hat not a mean
bone in her body - unless you were a mouse!

Old November 11th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep©

In ,
Marina purred:
I just received this bunch of statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at
number 8. http://www.webshots.com/members/pets/cats.html LOL. I didn't
know
we were that popular. Thanks for looking at my pictures, all of you
out there. I still have less than half of Magic's views, though. But
then, she has a lot more cats. ;o)

Most of the lookees and downloads were of Weebs!

He's a celebrity, y'know! But don't tell him!!!! He'll be demanding his
own star on the walk in Hollywood!

Old November 11th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Exocat

"Marina" I just received this bunch of
statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at number
8.

Congrats from Exocat at a more modest #37!

Perhaps if Claudius stayed still for long enough for me to get some updated
pics...........

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old November 11th 06, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Exocat wrote:

Congrats from Exocat at a more modest #37!

Perhaps if Claudius stayed still for long enough for me to get some updated
pics...........

Oh, yes, please. New pictures of Claudius would be very much
appreciated. Cali sends a high-five to his brother-in-arms Claws.

Old November 11th 06, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

kilikini wrote:
Marina wrote:
wafflycat wrote:
Sniff... went and had a re-look at the albums. Sniff.. Frank. Lovely,
lovely boy.

Thank you, Helen. The anniversary of his passing is coming up. Mostly
I trundle along just fine, but sometimes it just hits me like a ton of
bricks - I will never again see his sweet face or feel him kiss my
face - and it feels like there is no way to go on living. Luckily
there are two little furry people who need me.

Oh my Gosh, Marina, has it been a year already since Frank's crossing to RB?
Oh, sweetie, major purrs in your direction. Time flies for me these days,
I'm sorry. At least you have 2 other masters to keep you in line. My
thoughts are with you through this time.

Thanks, Kili. He was PTS on 8th December last year, so it's not quite a
year yet.

Old November 11th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

I just received this bunch of statistics from Webshots. Apparently my
pictures are at number 11 in the Cats category. I see Magic is at number
8. http://www.webshots.com/members/pets/cats.html LOL. I didn't know we
were that popular. Thanks for looking at my pictures, all of you out
there. I still have less than half of Magic's views, though. But then,
she has a lot more cats. ;o)

Wow, those are a *lot* of cat pictures! I may never need to look anywhere
else on the web again.

Congratulations to you and Magic for your popular kitties! Black cats
(including black & white tuxes) rule!!

Joyce

Webshots Cats Bev Cat anecdotes 2 October 29th 05 02:47 AM
Webshots daily jigsaw Marina Cat anecdotes 1 March 5th 05 07:18 PM
Fianlly! Ping piccies on Webshots! Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 34 November 14th 04 11:40 AM
Fianlly! Ping piccies on Webshots! Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 2 November 12th 04 01:30 PM
WebShots... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 8 February 15th 04 09:32 PM