Hi! I'm New Here!

Old April 10th 05, 11:51 PM
Catwoman=^..^= Catwoman=^..^= is offline
Junior Member

Location: San Diego, America's Finest City
Red face Hi! I'm New Here!

My name is Catwoman=^..^= and I live in San Diego with my 1 year old black dsh by the name of Mija. Mija is pronounced me-hah and is a term of endearment in Spanish that means 'honey'. She's my little angel.
I love playing trivia, Mah Jong and Spider Solitaire online.
Right now I'm giving Mija antibiotics twice a day for a urinary tract infection and I'm very happy to see that she is getting better, though I have to fight her tooth and nail to administer the medication to her!! LOL!!
I'm very happy to have found this club, but, I'm surprised to see that it is rather small. Well, we've all got to begin somewhere!!
Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija
Old April 12th 05, 12:54 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Catwoman=^..^=" wrote in message

My name is Catwoman=^..^= and I live in San Diego with my 1 year old
black dsh by the name of Mija. Mija is pronounced me-hah and is a term
of endearment in Spanish that means 'honey'. She's my little angel.
I love playing trivia, Mah Jong and Spider Solitaire online.
Right now I'm giving Mija antibiotics twice a day for a urinary tract
infection and I'm very happy to see that she is getting better, though
I have to fight her tooth and nail to administer the medication to
her!! LOL!!
I'm very happy to have found this club, but, I'm surprised to see that
it is rather small. Well, we've all got to begin somewhere!!
Purrs,
Catwoman=^..^= & Mija

Hi Mija an Antee Catwoman...Welkum

Mine nayme iz Pitoonya, an sumtymes meowmee kawlz me Sweetee.

Purrleeze let Mija kum tu purrlay wiff uz an joyne in ower abvenshurz.
We hav lotza gudgud abvenshurz, juzt reed dem an yu wyll see.

Antee Catwoman, if yu want tu, yu kin tawk tu mine Meowmee, Sylvia,
in da thred kaweled "A Club for the humans" tho effin dere, lotza catz ar
tawking.

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee, frendly lyke