Back on the train

Old March 25th 05, 01:01 AM
ClowderCat

Harri wrote:
Mom puts us in the carrier because we refuse to go in the

carmonster
with her any other way!!!!

Chester and Nathan

Sometimes when we're in da truck mine Paw takes da door off da

carrier
and puts it on a nice flat spot on da top bunk. Den I like to go in

da
carrier, when I want a nice quiet dark place to nap.

Harri

We don't like the carrier because mom puts us in there and takes us to
TED!!!!

Chester and Nathan

Old March 25th 05, 01:02 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
My cello teechur tawt me. I rememfur da single most valuable peece
uv advice he gave me: "Allegra, play da cello, not da case!" I try
to rememfur dat efurry tyme I play.

Allegra

How do you hold the bow?

Clarence

Wif my claws, uv corse! Claws are wunnerful things.

Allegra, cello student

Can I watch you for awhile? I want to see how you do it!

Clarence

Old March 25th 05, 01:04 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Lyke all akturs, I'm furry superstishus abowt da stage. I beleef

its
bad luck tu be at a show I was rejected fur.

Allegra

OK. Does this mean you think it's more likely that you'll be in a
different show?

Clarence

Ize not shure. Furry few stage roles rekwire sumone who kin play da
cello, but dis wuz one uv dem.

Allegra

Maybe you could play the background music for a play from your cello on
the stage sometime. Maybe you could talk the humans into having you do
that!

Clarence

Old March 25th 05, 01:04 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
OK. Let's have Louise take us to their room.

Clarence

Not if Fatcat in groop. Hissspit!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why not? What's wrong with Allegra?

Clarence

Lotslotslots. Fatcat grotesk!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why is she grotesque? I thought that cats were supposed to be fat if
they want!

Clarence

Old March 26th 05, 09:51 PM
Adam

Why not? What's wrong with Allegra?

Clarence

Lotslotslots. Fatcat grotesk!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why is she grotesque? I thought that cats were supposed to be fat if
they want!

Clarence

I fraid she sit on me.

Louise (cat of few words)
Old March 26th 05, 09:51 PM
Adam

OK. Does this mean you think it's more likely that you'll be in a
different show?

Clarence

Ize not shure. Furry few stage roles rekwire sumone who kin play da
cello, but dis wuz one uv dem.

Allegra

Maybe you could play the background music for a play from your cello on
the stage sometime. Maybe you could talk the humans into having you do
that!

Clarence

Maybe, but furst things furst. I gotta celebrate mine purrday (Ize 16
today!). Den I gotta lead a TEC meeting.

Allegra, VC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.
Old March 26th 05, 09:51 PM
Adam

How do you hold the bow?

Clarence

Wif my claws, uv corse! Claws are wunnerful things.

Allegra, cello student

Can I watch you for awhile? I want to see how you do it!

Clarence

Shure!

Allegra
==========
Bring eerplugz.

Louise
Old March 26th 05, 10:16 PM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
Why not? What's wrong with Allegra?

Clarence

Lotslotslots. Fatcat grotesk!

Louise (cat of few words)

Why is she grotesque? I thought that cats were supposed to be fat

if
they want!

Clarence

I fraid she sit on me.

Louise (cat of few words)

Why would she do that? She seems like a real nice cat!

Clarence

Old March 26th 05, 10:18 PM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
How do you hold the bow?

Clarence

Wif my claws, uv corse! Claws are wunnerful things.

Allegra, cello student

Can I watch you for awhile? I want to see how you do it!

Clarence

Shure!

Allegra
==========
Bring eerplugz.

Louise

Clarence puts a set of what look like earplugs but he says are earbuds
around his neck just in case. He sits in front of Allegra to watch her
play cello.

Old March 26th 05, 10:19 PM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
OK. Does this mean you think it's more likely that you'll be in a
different show?

Clarence

Ize not shure. Furry few stage roles rekwire sumone who kin play

da
cello, but dis wuz one uv dem.

Allegra

Maybe you could play the background music for a play from your

cello on
the stage sometime. Maybe you could talk the humans into having

you do
that!

Clarence

Maybe, but furst things furst. I gotta celebrate mine purrday (Ize

16
today!). Den I gotta lead a TEC meeting.

Allegra, VC, TCC, VP TEC, etc.

Happy Birthday.

What's a TEC meeting?

Clarence