Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Barber_123

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

On Nov 6, 12:06 pm, Storm and Skye wrote:
We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Thank you, Ghost. That was needed.

Hunty

Cownt us in then!! Azrael, Tigger, and I area always looking to
liberate nip..

Spirit (addicted)

Come on girls, we better go along.. you know how boycats can get..

Ghost (motioning to Myst and Andariel to get in with her)

Old November 6th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 6, 1:27 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
~Emma looks around~ I wonder where Wascal went? Oops! I better get on
board before they take off without me! ~carefully staying in the shadows,
Emma boards the plane and heads for a hiding spot~

Wascal waves from another hiding spot

whispereddoz big kitties r boring. allatim fitin uvver kitties.

Wascal

--

"Storm and Skye" wrote in ia.net...

[Storm checks radio communication with Red Rory and others on the groud
at the target.]

~Emma sees hangar door open and tiptoes that direction, slipping inside
unnoticed~

"Storm and Skye" wrote in message
t...

[back a Major's hanger where all his planes and copters are still kept
in tip-top condition and flown by Storm, Hunter, Skye, and Patrick, a
handsome figure steps from the shadows who looks remarkably like the
legendary Major. Attired in Major's flying suit and leather flying
jacket, he waves the groud crew into action. He checks his watch,
hoping his Great-Unkle Major's chief navigator arrives soon. Zizi is
the best.]

Ok. I just need to know what type of aircraft you need. Then, we can
gas it up and get airborn.

Storm- Hide quoted text -

Old November 6th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Tiny Tiger!! It's great to see you! Hop on, you can be the flight
engineer.

Yes, we're going to rescue some nip from fire.

Storm, glad to see Mahler's wifekitty again

gray-brown tabby appears in the hanger

Did sumkitty mention NIP? I beeleef Ide like to purrtissipayt in this
eggspedishun!

sees mysterious gray cat with huge golden eyes trying to slip inside
unnoticed

May I help yoo, Emma?

[blue smoke with white Maine Coon orders the huge fire-fighting plane
fueled and begins his pre-flight exterior inspection. Finishing that, he
picks up his helmet, motions to Skye to join him, and they board the
plane, take their seats, and begin the rest of the pre-flight check.]

Can you handle the navigating, too, Skye, just in case Zizi doesn't make
it? We need to make Unkle Major proud, you know.

[Skye assures Storm that he can.] Put on a full load of fuel, boys, I'm
not sure how far we will be going. And, don't forget to put the
containers for the nip on board.

Storm

Old November 6th 07, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

wrote in message
oups.com...
gray-brown tabby appears in the hanger

Did sumkitty mention NIP? I beeleef Ide like to purrtissipayt in this
eggspedishun!

sees mysterious gray cat with huge golden eyes trying to slip inside
unnoticed

May I help yoo, Emma?

ACK!!!! Shhhhh... you won't tell anywon yoo saw me, will yoo?
Emma, still hoping to make this work

Old November 6th 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Nov 6, 1:27 pm, "Ellie" wrote:
~Emma looks around~ I wonder where Wascal went? Oops! I better get on
board before they take off without me! ~carefully staying in the
shadows,
Emma boards the plane and heads for a hiding spot~

Wascal waves from another hiding spot

whispereddoz big kitties r boring. allatim fitin uvver kitties.

Wascal

Ah, dont wurry bowt them. They talk big, but theyz reel nice. Yoo like nip
doncha Wascal? Stick wiff me an we can get some without too much work or
worry....
Emma, hoping Wascal will say yes because she *really* needs a partner in
this

Old November 6th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Misty

Ellie wrote:

~Emma looks around~ I wonder where Wascal went? Oops! I better get on
board before they take off without me! ~carefully staying in the
shadows,
Emma boards the plane and heads for a hiding spot~

Wascal waves from another hiding spot

whispereddoz big kitties r boring. allatim fitin uvver kitties.

Wascal

Ah, dont wurry bowt them. They talk big, but theyz reel nice. Yoo like nip
doncha Wascal? Stick wiff me an we can get some without too much work or
worry....
Emma, hoping Wascal will say yes because she *really* needs a partner in
this

I hope Im not intrewdin, but I like yur plan and want tu help.
Misty, nip lover
Old November 6th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Barber_123

We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Thank you, Ghost. That was needed.

Hunty

Cownt us in then!! Azrael, Tigger, and I area always looking to
liberate nip..

Spirit (addicted)

Come on girls, we better go along.. you know how boycats can get..

Ghost (motioning to Myst and Andariel to get in with her)

Be sure to put on your flight suits and helmets!

Storm, pointing to the long rack of equipment-

flight soots??

Ghost, looking at her well proportioned self and the suits on the
hangers.....

Old November 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Reportin fur nip duty,

Booker, Chappy an I guess we'll let Snowflake cum too, cuz meowmie makin us.

Storm and Skye wrote:
We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Thank you, Ghost. That was needed.

Hunty

Hey.. did somecat say somethin bout nip????

Spirit (always on the prowl for rubs and nip)

Boys!! stop fiting.. this is serryus bizzness here..

now, whare can I sit to watch you all and keep you on track?

Ghost (doing her mother-hen imitation)