Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old November 6th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

"Misty" wrote in message
Ellie wrote:

~Emma looks around~ I wonder where Wascal went? Oops! I better get
on
board before they take off without me! ~carefully staying in the
shadows,
Emma boards the plane and heads for a hiding spot~

Wascal waves from another hiding spot

whispereddoz big kitties r boring. allatim fitin uvver kitties.

Wascal

Ah, dont wurry bowt them. They talk big, but theyz reel nice. Yoo like
nip
doncha Wascal? Stick wiff me an we can get some without too much work or
worry....
Emma, hoping Wascal will say yes because she *really* needs a partner in
this

I hope Im not intrewdin, but I like yur plan and want tu help.
Misty, nip lover

Yore not introodin at all Misty. We can use lotsa help. Here's my plan.
whisper whisper I fink we should hide away, let them find thuh nip an
rescue it (in other wurds, let them do alla thuh hard work) and I am sure
once that happens they will get all nipped up. Then *WE* will sneak in
and..... uhhhh.... liberate thuh nip from them.
Emma, a tiny bit lazy

Old November 6th 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storm and Skye

Great! Find a flight suit and helmet each and hop on board! Tiny Tiger
can show you how to use the radio and selt belts on the pull-down seats.

Storm

Reportin fur nip duty,

Booker, Chappy an I guess we'll let Snowflake cum too, cuz meowmie makin us.

Storm and Skye wrote:
We're going to liberate tons of nip! I could use somecats on board the
plane to help load once we get there.

Storm

Thank you, Ghost. That was needed.

Hunty

Hey.. did somecat say somethin bout nip????

Spirit (always on the prowl for rubs and nip)

Boys!! stop fiting.. this is serryus bizzness here..

now, whare can I sit to watch you all and keep you on track?

Ghost (doing her mother-hen imitation)

Old November 6th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Barber_123

Cownt us in then!! Azrael, Tigger, and I area always looking to
liberate nip..

Spirit (addicted)

Come on girls, we better go along.. you know how boycats can get..

Ghost (motioning to Myst and Andariel to get in with her)

Be sure to put on your flight suits and helmets!

Storm, pointing to the long rack of equipment-

flight soots??

Ghost, looking at her well proportioned self and the suits on the
hangers.....

No kidding! There are suits that will fit yoo! Try some on. Be
careful of yoor tail, though.

Storm-

well, iffn yor shur, then ok... Myst? Paw me ofur that dark red one
there...
yea (the one that looks like a red tent) That might fit... (uhnnnnnn
UHNNNNNN)
ok.. Zip it up Andariel... (Sucks in)

Ghost

(Andariel rolls her eyes and proceeds to struggle with the zipper..
she motions to
the boys to hold the edges together..... )

There Ms Ghost...

Old November 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Miller Cats[_2_]

In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...

"Barber_123" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Lovely suit, Ms Ghost. Fits yoo like a glove.
Phoebe

Thank you Phoebe.. (voice sounds rather wispy, like she can't get enough
air to talk)

Now, let me just sit here, by thuh window........(falls into chair, like
a stuffed sausage)

Ghost
Old November 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

isn't dis xciting?

Booker leads Chappy an Snowflake to the soots.

Old November 6th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

And boyz, youze gotta figure out how to distribute that nip when youze got
it. Youze gonna hoard it foryourownselves, distribute it to youze pals or
sell some of it to pay ourz overhead - this op may cost big toonas youze
know.

Puddi Cat
(with rolled up cuffs and a green visor on her head - making plans for when
the boyz bring the nip home)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old November 6th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Misty

Storm and Skye wrote:

~Emma looks around~ I wonder where Wascal went? Oops! I better get on
board before they take off without me! ~carefully staying in the
shadows,
Emma boards the plane and heads for a hiding spot~

Wascal waves from another hiding spot

whispereddoz big kitties r boring. allatim fitin uvver kitties.

Wascal

Ah, dont wurry bowt them. They talk big, but theyz reel nice. Yoo like nip
doncha Wascal? Stick wiff me an we can get some without too much work or
worry....
Emma, hoping Wascal will say yes because she *really* needs a partner in
this

I hope Im not intrewdin, but I like yur plan and want tu help.
Misty, nip lover

ppsssssttt. Misty. No cat ever intrudes. Stick with Emma.

Skye

I will.

Misty, wondering how her Tortie furs were spotted

Old November 6th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

In the meantime, back at home

Puddi is checking her supply of baggies - wondering if shez has enuf. This
is a mighty big haul those boyz are going after and even if theyz and their
friends consumez half of it there should be plenty for distributing (whether
free or for a few toonas - to be decided later)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply