Blanket purrs and prayers

Old August 18th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Blanket purrs and prayers

For all that need them my energies and thoughts are elsewhere right now for
the time.

Good news for me is I am healing nicely and can go back to light work
duties. Got a lot of test and doc visits next month

Can't wait to get back to whole foods even though I had to give up the
puree fruit it was making me sick to eat. So I make sure I smash all my
fruit and is chewed up real well.

Should be back to complex carbohydrates before the holidays at least in
time to go out to dinner with my family and at least be able to eat some
things

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Old August 18th 10, 10:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Donna M.

On Wed, 18 Aug 2010 17:08:05 -0400, Matthew wrote:

For all that need them my energies and thoughts are elsewhere right now for
the time.

Good news for me is I am healing nicely and can go back to light work
duties. Got a lot of test and doc visits next month

Can't wait to get back to whole foods even though I had to give up the
puree fruit it was making me sick to eat. So I make sure I smash all my
fruit and is chewed up real well.

Should be back to complex carbohydrates before the holidays at least in
time to go out to dinner with my family and at least be able to eat some
things

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

I'm glad to see that the purrs and prayers have been working and you're
recovering well! Keep up the great work. :-)

Donna, Captain, Stanley, and Mini
Old August 18th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Matthew wrote:
For all that need them my energies and thoughts are elsewhere right now for
the time.

Good news for me is I am healing nicely and can go back to light work
duties. Got a lot of test and doc visits next month

Can't wait to get back to whole foods even though I had to give up the
puree fruit it was making me sick to eat. So I make sure I smash all my
fruit and is chewed up real well.

Should be back to complex carbohydrates before the holidays at least in
time to go out to dinner with my family and at least be able to eat some
things

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Please take care of yourself. We all love you.

Pam S.
Old August 19th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
For all that need them my energies and thoughts are elsewhere right now
for the time.

Good news for me is I am healing nicely and can go back to light work
duties. Got a lot of test and doc visits next month

Can't wait to get back to whole foods even though I had to give up the
puree fruit it was making me sick to eat. So I make sure I smash all my
fruit and is chewed up real well.

Should be back to complex carbohydrates before the holidays at least in
time to go out to dinner with my family and at least be able to eat some
things

A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. Purrs and
prayers for things to continue going well, and the results to be as desired.

Joy

Old August 19th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^,,^=

Thank you for the purrs and prayers Matthew. I'm happy for your good news
and purrs and prayers are lovingly sent your way for your continued good
health
Love Kyla

"Matthew"