Pitbull and kitten

Old July 17th 11, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
J J Levin

Default Pitbull and kitten

THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

Jay

Old July 18th 11, 01:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

On 7/17/2011 5:56 PM, J J Levin wrote:
THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

Jay

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! That is too cute. And ROTFLMAOWTIME
- kittens are truly, truly fearless (never mind stupid) - I kept hearing
in my head the "dead suicide bomber", Achmed, puppet - can't remember
the comic's name who does him... "I keel you, I keel you!" as the kitten
prances toward the pit bull - 100 times his size, in classic "Halloween
Cat" mode.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 18th 11, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mischief[_2_]

On Jul 17, 5:35*pm, CatNipped wrote:
On 7/17/2011 5:56 PM, J J Levin wrote:

* * * *THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

* * * * * * * * * *http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

* * * * * * * * * *Jay

AAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! *That is too cute. *And ROTFLMAOWTIME
- kittens are truly, truly fearless (never mind stupid) - I kept hearing
in my head the "dead suicide bomber", Achmed, puppet - can't remember
the comic's name who does him... "I keel you, I keel you!" as the kitten
prances toward the pit bull - 100 times his size, in classic "Halloween
Cat" mode.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", *maintained by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Email: *L(dot)T(dot)Crews(at)comcast(dot)net

oh yeah, when we had a foster kitten in our vet hospital for like two
months, we would let her out to run around the treatment room, but
would have to put her back in cause she was ATTACKING (or trying to)
the patients, including REALLY big dogs..

no fear...or brains...

Kristi
Old July 18th 11, 07:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"J J Levin" wrote in message
THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

Pitbulls get really bad press because they are easily exploited by criminals
to train to be aggressive.
They are no different to any other dogs if they are brought up in a kind and
calm environment.
It is illegal to keep a pitbull here unless you have it neutered and muzzled
in a public place.
Actually the dog in the video looks like a cross between Labrador and a
bull breed to me. Not a pit bull.
There is no evil dog born as far as I know. That drug dealers and such
train them to be aggressive is sad. and then they get put down by the
police.

Old July 18th 11, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley[_4_]

On Jul 18, 11:59*am, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

There is no evil dog born as far as I know. *That drug dealers and such
train them to be aggressive is sad. *and then they get put down by the
police.

Exactly Staffs also have a bad reputation and a lot of kids around
here keep them and train them badly because they don't need to be
muzzled (or neuteured although most are the other week I saw a dog
walk past and I wondered if the owner had contacted the vets about
those 2 "tumours" under the tail-it's been so long since I've seen an
un-neuteured animal it took me a monet to realise what they were!) but
my brother Staf was a total softie and my step niece's is the same
(Sadly Rivs is now nearly 17 and the time is fast approaching) because
they were brought up properly, my niece lets her children play with
Rivs but doesn't trust my brothers other dog a labrador retriever who
my brother never disciplined properly from an early age

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 18th 11, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:59:41 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

Pitbulls get really bad press because they are easily exploited by criminals
to train to be aggressive.
They are no different to any other dogs if they are brought up in a kind and
calm environment.

I recently read an item (don't recall where) that said pit bulls were
the most common breed in 19th century middle-class families because of
their gentleness with children. A Google on "nanny dogs" returns over
a million hits.
Old July 18th 11, 09:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Lesley wrote:

[...]

I think another thing about pit bulls is their incredibly powerful jaws.
I mean, there might be badly-raised, aggressive chihuahuas out there, who
might cause someone pain or even make them bleed, but aren't going to kill
anyone. So it's not just the way pit bulls often get trained that makes
some of them dangerous, it's also the equipment they come with.

Joyce

--
There is, incidently, no way of talking about cats that enables one
to come off as a sane person. -- Dan Greenberg
Old July 19th 11, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nobody

wrote:

"J J Levin" wrote in message
THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

Pitbulls get really bad press because they are easily exploited by criminals
to train to be aggressive.
They are no different to any other dogs if they are brought up in a kind and
calm environment.
It is illegal to keep a pitbull here unless you have it neutered and muzzled
in a public place.
Actually the dog in the video looks like a cross between Labrador and a
bull breed to me. Not a pit bull.
There is no evil dog born as far as I know. That drug dealers and such
train them to be aggressive is sad. and then they get put down by the
police.

And then they get SHOT by the police, too.
Old July 19th 11, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

"J J wrote in message
THIS IS REMARKABLE AND I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS MUCH AS I DID----

http://www.castanet.net/news/Offbeat...bull-vs-kitten

Pitbulls get really bad press because they are easily exploited by criminals
to train to be aggressive.
They are no different to any other dogs if they are brought up in a kind and
calm environment.
It is illegal to keep a pitbull here unless you have it neutered and muzzled
in a public place.
Actually the dog in the video looks like a cross between Labrador and a
bull breed to me. Not a pit bull.
There is no evil dog born as far as I know. That drug dealers and such
train them to be aggressive is sad. and then they get put down by the
police.

Some cities in the US have banned pit bulls, like Miami - in others,
like New Orleans, you can't get home owners insurance if you have a pit
bull or a Rottweiler or a German Shepherd - they claim that it's too
easy for them to be sued by someone being bitten by those types of dogs.
In reality, the dog who statistically bites the most is a golden
retriever - America's new favorite dog... go figure! But if you can't
get home owners insurance you can't get a mortgage company to loan you
the money to buy a house, much less be covered if there is damage to
your home.

Old July 19th 11, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote in message
Lesley wrote:

[...]

And it is not their fault that they are powerful. They were born a big dog.
Tweed