OT got dsl

Old August 10th 11, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nobody

Default OT got dsl

On Sun, 7 Aug 2011 12:28:22 +0000 (UTC), john sumner
wrote:

wel guys i finally bit the bullet and got dsl and wow is it fast, no more
gmail for me, now it is att.net

If you have been using dial-up, then getting DSL is a VERY big
improvement, indeed.

My download speed with 1.5 meg DSL is NOT 1.5 megs/sec, but it IS about
30 times faster than dial-up....a HUGE improvement!

You will enjoy DSL.

There is this site called youtube.com....!
Old August 10th 11, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

hopitus wrote:
On Aug 8, 2:08 am, "jmcquown" wrote:

I've never seen Patok's name anywhere on this ng before.

It is something that showed up here, among others, during the last
big round of crossposting which you warned the regs about but no
one payed you any attention, and even worse, couple of regs carried
on long threads with this one here. I am sure you had all the crap
blocked while the crossposting was rampant that is why you never
saw the encouragement from the regs for this. It is Joyce's new
BFF. Charming dude.

Huh? You've mistaken me for someone else. I came here, because this
group was mentioned on the other group. Initially, when subscribing to
cat groups, I was under the mistaken impression that this group is
that other group where they meow talk. I can see now that there's
almost no difference.

--
You'd be crazy to e-mail me with the crazy. But leave the div alone.
*
Old August 11th 11, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok[_2_]

hopitus wrote:

It is into "banishing"
and "burning" not cats.

Wow. The Devil reading the Bible comes to mind. So you're for
banning and burning books?

Old August 11th 11, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_14_]

Patok wrote in :

Huh? You've mistaken me for someone else. I came here, because this
group was mentioned on the other group. Initially, when subscribing to
cat groups, I was under the mistaken impression that this group is
that other group where they meow talk. I can see now that there's
almost no difference.

if your going to leave dont let the door hit you on the way out
Old August 11th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

"john sumner" wrote in message
0...
Patok wrote in
:

Huh? You've mistaken me for someone else. I came here, because this
group was mentioned on the other group. Initially, when subscribing to
cat groups, I was under the mistaken impression that this group is
that other group where they meow talk. I can see now that there's
almost no difference.

if your going to leave dont let the door hit you on the way out

Sorry he is killfiled on my end but saw that POS post on your reply John so
forgive me for piggy backing on yours

But Patok both your emails addies were used along with ISP providers. I
can guarantee no one is wanting to be you or even think that they are you.
Move on, you just been caught in a lie. Your a POS. You also said that
about meow chat in past post in other groups when they figured out your were
a POS. You are so your full of BULL**** this group knows it now **** OFF and
don't let the doorknob hit you on the way out

Old August 11th 11, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...

[...]

Are you sure about the doorknob? It might do him good. ;-)

Joy

Old August 11th 11, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_14_]

"Matthew" wrote in
ng.com:

Sorry he is killfiled on my end but saw that POS post on your reply
John so forgive me for piggy backing on yours

But Patok both your emails addies were used along with ISP providers.
I can guarantee no one is wanting to be you or even think that they
are you. Move on, you just been caught in a lie. Your a POS. You
also said that about meow chat in past post in other groups when they
figured out your were a POS. You are so your full of BULL**** this
group knows it now **** OFF and don't let the doorknob hit you on the
way out

No problem matt this guy is just a little strnge and i am about ready to
kill file him too
Old August 11th 11, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Patok

Joy wrote:
"Matthew" wrote in message
[...]

Lying again, Matthewww? What did they "figure out" in other
groups? What "lie" was I caught in? And my e-mails are semi-fake, as I
explained in my post about news servers, in order to fight spam.
Nothing sinister in that. You're so full of hate of truth that you
can't think straight and lie convincingly any more.

Are you sure about the doorknob? It might do him good. ;-)

Joy, first, thanks for replying - otherwise I wouldn't have seen
POS Mathew's and uninformed Sumner's posts - I have them killfiled.
And second, what doorknob? There isn't even a door!
Old August 11th 11, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default Zucchini Creole - was OT got dsl

Recipe time!!!! I've been waiting for this....

Zucchini Creole with Tomatoes and Peppers

Ingredients:
•1 1/2 to 2 pounds sliced zucchini
•8 ounces sliced mushrooms
•1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
•1 clove garlic, minced
•2 teaspoons dried leaf basil, crumbled
•1 tablespoon melted butter
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/4 teaspoon pepper
•1/2 teaspoon sugar
•1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
•2 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped

Preparation:

Combine zucchini, mushrooms, green pepper, garlic, basil, butter, salt,
pepper, sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a large skillet over medium
heat; cook for 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes longer, or
until tender. Serves 8.
Old August 11th 11, 07:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

hopitus wrote:

It is something that showed up here, among others, during the last
big round of crossposting which you warned the regs about but no
one payed you any attention, and even worse, couple of regs carried
on long threads with this one here. I am sure you had all the crap
blocked while the crossposting was rampant that is why you never
saw the encouragement from the regs for this. It is Joyce's new
BFF. Charming dude.

You really are spoiling for a fight, aren't you? What is your problem?
Whatever it is, leave me out of it.

Joyce

--
I prefer to live with Feline Sapiens, thank you very much.