RIP Dana Reeve

Old March 7th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default RIP Dana Reeve

Dana Reeve, devoted wife of Christopher Reeve, has died of lung cancer.
Purrs and purr-ayers for the children they leave behind.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 7th 06, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:
Dana Reeve, devoted wife of Christopher Reeve, has died of lung
cancer. Purrs and purr-ayers for the children they leave behind.

45 is too young for anybody to die her son is only 13, a difficult age
anyway, but even harder when he's lost both parents. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old March 7th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Many purrs and many prayers for a dynamic lady.
Charleen
Mr. Pumpkin
Aggie Marble
Victor Velcro

Old March 7th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Ack, That poor woman. She deserved to live after all the years of
taking care of him and standing by him. And their poor kids! Losing
both parents in such quick succession! =o(

Melissa

Old March 7th 06, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
Only one son. And I thought he was 15 but he is only 13! I feel so bad for
him. Not even brothers and sisters to help (

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
Ack, That poor woman. She deserved to live after all the years of
taking care of him and standing by him. And their poor kids! Losing
both parents in such quick succession! =o(

Actually there were two older children - Chris' from a previous
relationship, so Dana's step children. First they lost their dad, then
Dana's mom, their grandmother, then their mom/stepmom.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Melissa

Old March 7th 06, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Karen" wrote in message
Ah, I didn't know about them. I wonder how much older? Maybe that will be
help.

I believe they are in their twenties.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Karen" wrote in message
Only one son. And I thought he was 15 but he is only 13! I feel so bad

for
him. Not even brothers and sisters to help (

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

CatNipped wrote:

Dana Reeve, devoted wife of Christopher Reeve, has died of lung cancer.
Purrs and purr-ayers for the children they leave behind.

So very sad!
Lots and lots of purrs for the family left behind,
Polonca and Soncek