Christmas Morning 2008

Old December 25th 08, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Christmas Morning 2008

The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. They were a HUGE
hit. Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and they were in
cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 25th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Candace

On Dec 25, 3:07*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. *They were a HUGE
hit. *Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and they were in
cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

See all my masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

Cute! Nice cat trees, too, don't let my guys see them, they just have
smaller ones.
Old December 26th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kajikit[_2_]

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 16:07:59 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. They were a HUGE
hit. Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and they were in
cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

It looks like they had a glorious christmas! That cat tree you've got
for them is a veritable Taj Mahal too...
Old December 26th 08, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wrote:

The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. They were
a HUGE hit. Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and
they were in cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

It looks like they had a glorious christmas! That cat tree you've got
for them is a veritable Taj Mahal too...

The tunnel is great! I hope they have lots of fun playing in it - looks
like they're off to an excellent start. Do you know who manufactured it?

And I agree about the cat palace (tree). Wow! My guys would love to
have that, but where would I put it?? I do think I can manage the tunnel,
though. I love how you can see the orange furriness of a kitty's back
through one of the holes.

--
Joyce ^..^

Old December 26th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat[_2_]

"CatNipped" wrote
| The tunnels (2 tied together)

SOLD! I'll try to find these for my bunch. They'll go nuts....

Old December 26th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:

The tunnel is great! I hope they have lots of fun playing in it - looks
like they're off to an excellent start. Do you know who manufactured it?

My sister bought one of those tunnels. It's covered in fake fur and it's
lined with some crinkly stuff, so it sounds like paper. Her cats ignored
it, so she brought it to me. My cats pretty much ignore it. I poured
heaps of catnip into every opening, and they sniffed the openings for a
long while, but neither one will go into the tunnel. I tried wiggling a
toy inside the tunnel (with my hand in the middle hole so that the toy
wiggled at the end of the tunnel) and they were momentarily interested,
but then lost interest and neither one went into the tunnel after the
toy. Now the tunnel just lays there, pretty much ignored, except that I
think the catnip still smells around the openings, so sometimes the cats
will sniff there for a while. It's a toy that you think they would love;
it seems to have everything a cat would love. But no. It is store-bought
and made for cats, so obviously they can't like it. Give me a shoestring
or a ball made from aluminium foil instead, please, meowmie.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old December 26th 08, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Marina wrote:
wrote:

[...]

I had the same experience with a crinkle sack. A paper bag was more
enticing. MLB
Old December 26th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Candace" wrote in message
On Dec 25, 3:07 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. They were a
HUGE
hit. Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and they were in
cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Cute! Nice cat trees, too, don't let my guys see them, they just have
smaller ones.

--------------------------------

Actually, it's just *one* tree - we got it as an early Christmas present for
the clowder. *This* is how we received it:
http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/tree/!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 26th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

The tunnels (2 tied together) were $7.99 each at Wal-Mart. They were
a HUGE hit. Added 2 $5 stocking full of toys and lots of catnip and
they were in cat heaven all day long!

http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Christmas2008/

It looks like they had a glorious christmas! That cat tree you've got
for them is a veritable Taj Mahal too...

The tunnel is great! I hope they have lots of fun playing in it - looks
like they're off to an excellent start. Do you know who manufactured it?

And I agree about the cat palace (tree). Wow! My guys would love to
have that, but where would I put it?? I do think I can manage the tunnel,
though. I love how you can see the orange furriness of a kitty's back
through one of the holes.

--
Joyce ^..^

I'm sorry, I threw the packaging away - but I'm pretty sure if one Wal-Mart
carries them, they all will. I was really, really surprised at how long
they were (they came scrunched up and tied, so you couldn't see the length
until you took the packaging off and untied them) - I thought they'd be just
a couple of feet long (which is why I got two), but they're actually about 4
feet long each. The cats adore them - Archer runs and does a flip in mid
air, turns during the "flight" and plops down facing the opposite direction
to try and surprise Ozzy who is hiding just inside the mouth of the tunnel.
It is absolutely hilarious to watch! Again, the tunnels were only $7.99
each, and as long and sturdy as they are I consider them a real bargain!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 26th 08, 07:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

CatNipped kirjoitti:

wrote:
[...]

This one looks like the ones you have: