When A LION attacks......or......why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet !

Old July 16th 06, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Hansi

Default When A LION attacks......or......why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet !

What happens when you step a full grown African Lion on his paw. Here
is a guy in Pakistan who found out and almost lost his life or limps.
That is why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet in the first place, as
this intense footage shows:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/lion.html

Old July 16th 06, 05:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Default WORM ALERT: When A LION attacks...

Hansi wrote:
What happens when you step a full grown African Lion on his paw. Here
is a guy in Pakistan who found out and almost lost his life or limps.
That is why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet in the first place, as
this intense footage shows:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/lion.html

WORM ALERT: When I browsed this site I got a pop-up message from my
Norton Auto-Protect, saying that it had blocked a highly dangerous worm.

Old July 16th 06, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 16 Jul 2006 09:03:24 -0700, "Bobcat"
yodeled:

Hansi wrote:
What happens when you step a full grown African Lion on his paw. Here
is a guy in Pakistan who found out and almost lost his life or limps.
That is why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet in the first place, as
this intense footage shows:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/lion.html

WORM ALERT: When I browsed this site I got a pop-up message from my
Norton Auto-Protect, saying that it had blocked a highly dangerous worm.

Thanks, Bob. How's your clowder these days?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 16th 06, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Kreisleriana wrote:
Thanks, Bob. How's your clowder these days?
Theresa

They're all fine, thanks Theresa. Sophie and Emily are chubbier than
ever. Martha's her usual sweet-natured self. How about Stinky the
former subway track cat (therein lies a tale - tail? - folks) and Dante?

Old July 17th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 16 Jul 2006 10:57:28 -0700, "Bobcat"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Thanks, Bob. How's your clowder these days?
Theresa

They're all fine, thanks Theresa. Sophie and Emily are chubbier than
ever. Martha's her usual sweet-natured self. How about Stinky the
former subway track cat (therein lies a tale - tail? - folks) and Dante?

Sweet Stinky just had his 15th Stinkyversary.

He has been very eloquent lately, doing a lot of orating. He read a
long speech to my mom last week, and has been doing a lot of cruising
around the house making prodigious bellowing noises. This seems to be
a summer thing for the Stink. He likes to accompany this sometimes
by walking up and down the piano keyboard.

Dante has a few new nicknames-- Cannonball, Roly Poly Ravioli, and
The Round Mound of Rebound (any basketball fans out there?). He has
grown up to be round and bouncy.

Theresa

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old July 17th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobcat

Kreisleriana wrote:
Sweet Stinky just had his 15th Stinkyversary.
He has been very eloquent lately, doing a lot of orating. He read a
long speech to my mom last week, and has been doing a lot of cruising
around the house making prodigious bellowing noises. This seems to be
a summer thing for the Stink. He likes to accompany this sometimes
by walking up and down the piano keyboard.

Emily is the orator in our clowder. When I shower she sits on the sink
and pontificates on whatever's on her mind - who knows what THAT is.
But she's at her most vocal when she's on the other side of a door she
wants opened for her. (cf: this link, although it's Sophie in the
photo.)

http://www.flippyscatpage.com/openthisdoor.html

Dante has a few new nicknames-- Cannonball, Roly Poly Ravioli, and
The Round Mound of Rebound (any basketball fans out there?). He has
grown up to be round and bouncy.
Theresa

Sounds like a previous cat of ours, who started out as Irving for no
particular reason, then became Irvingette when we realized our error;
then Hellcat; then Football; and finally Fattybum. This name once
caused embarrassment at the vets where we sat in the waiting room for
her shots. An assistant came out from the back area and announced
brightly, "You can bring in Fattybum now!" We instantly had the full
attention of the others waiting their turn...

Old July 18th 06, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
David Stevenson

Hansi wrote
What happens when you step a full grown African Lion on his paw. Here
is a guy in Pakistan who found out and almost lost his life or limps.
That is why you shouldn't keep a Lion as a pet in the first place, as
this intense footage shows:
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/lion.html

That'll teach him to step on the poor kitty's paw!

--
David Stevenson Storypage: http://blakjak.com/sty_menu.htm
Liverpool, England, UK Emails welcome