Changing decorations

Old March 2nd 04, 05:37 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mwrrrrk,

Ise Anaïs, an dis here's my wink, Tiger. We'ze glad yourownsef came to
dis pawti!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

D.S.K. wrote:
~elderly maine coon ssslinksss threw thuh door, sssavorin thuh
sssmellz & lookin four old frendz~~

Old March 2nd 04, 05:47 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

The two kitties walk in the restaurant, paw-in-paw, where they are
greeted by a black-and-white cat Table fur two? Please follow me... our
maitre'd kitty, leads them to a low secluded table in the corner with a big
fluffy cushion

In a moment, the waiter-kitty, also black-and-white greets them, and
hands them menus Welcum, kitteez! Tunite, fur owr specialz, we'z hab Cajun
Catfish wit hot nip sauce, Shrimpee Jambalaya anna a nice Crawfish Gumbo.
May I bring yourownselves two Hurricanes as a drink? they both nod, yes

In a twinkle, the waiter re-appears with two tall glasses. Anaïs
snuggles up to Tiger and smiles...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
letz go right now... nannas isa goodgood people fud, Tiger, getz up,
takes away the trash, setz the cushion right, and leads his wink ta
tha porter... Her we are atta eatin plaxze, Tiger, who alla time
likez fud
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Ahh, Tiger, yuz a gudgud boykittee! smurgle smurgle I'ze made
reserbations fur us at Brennans were dey makes dem Bannanaz Forster
fur dessert. Dey hab catfish anna crawfishes anna shrimpeez, anna
bestest uv all, I hab da furless wunz credit cardz, so da dinner is
onna us! Wen does yurownself yaew wanna go?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger likez dis idermint.. Give his wink a quick squeeze befur
gettin da wine an gooin to da cusin ta cuddle...
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
You isa lite onna yur feetz, Tiger headbutt, Ise likez
dancin wit yew! I seez anna empty table anna cushion, why don we
gets a glass uv nip-wine, anna cuddle up ober dere befur we goez
out anna watches da parade? --
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger helps with the decorations anna den... Letz danze ta dat
raggidytimey musik, Tiger, grabz da paw of his bestest efur
girl anna starts boogin, Mlle. Anaïs
wrote in message
HiHi Miss Violet!

Puff Puff, I'ze late but Ize back! C'mon Tiger takes
Tiger by the paw les help yur sisfur put uppa dese
dekorationz, den we'zl find da udder kittez so we can parti
again!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette looks around and sees very little activity...
She goes to the porter, and returns with all new
decorations and balloons so the kitties can keep their
pawti up but change the theme, The red heart balloons, and
cupid bunting is replaced with, green,blue,silver white,
and all other colors of the rainbows on the nice shiny
floaty balloons...

She makes another trip to the 'porter and retrieves another
huge cart of food with traditional cat treats of nip tea and
nip wine, nipcheesecake and shrimpee and mousy onna stick
along with some new fluffy Tuesday things... catfishnip
gumbo, crawfish and shrimp pie, eel and hotsauce pizza just
to name a few,,,

She goes over to the stereo and plays a wonderful ragtime
tune to get things started... She sits down and waits for
kitties to show up again and dance and have a good time,
and she thinks of her wink fondly...Miss Violette

Old March 2nd 04, 10:02 PM
Miss Violette

I think we shuuld order one of each of doze spekals anna share dem, anna we
shuuld alzo getza bigbig bowl of clamchowder soup, wif extra clamz, anna
some crusty bread wif nippybutter to dip inna sauces, whatda think isa dis
here okydokey ta start, Tiger, who likesa share...

Old March 5th 04, 03:03 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger signals the waiter kitty, givez da ordur and takez his lovely
girlcat's paw, dis sur isa nice here, Tiger

Old March 5th 04, 04:18 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Yes, it iz, Tiger, anna itz effen nicer becawz uv yew! they lift
their glasses and toast each other

Anna after we'ze finnish owr dinner, we could smurgle fur a while den
'port offer to da Saint Paddy's day pawti, doncha tink?

Old March 6th 04, 08:42 AM
Miss Violette

All of the fud arrifs, the couple sharez it all and tiger becomes very adept
at eatin wif only one paw as he tries ta hold his ladycats paw da whole
time, smrglin happinz during the meal as well... Dat sure tasted gud fur fud
dat furry did not make... I guess we shuuld go ta da pawti anna dance, I
wonner ifin dey gotsa irish jig musik inna dat stak of CDs, Tiger gets up,
and holdz door ta da 'prter fur his beautiful date... Twinkle anna of they
go