I Was Robbed This Afternoon!!!!!!!!

Old May 19th 08, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
:-\)Liz

Default I Was Robbed This Afternoon!!!!!!!!

No more considerate me...I use to put up my basket after using it at
Petsco... But No More!!!
Just as I put up my basket, I was hit and pushed... my purse was ripped from
my clutching hands! GRRRRRRRR! I screamed for help...the Asshole thief
jumped into a waiting, running car and off they went!!!!!!
###*(^^%!!!!!***%%% (temp tags on a Intrepid) It Really sucks as my cell
phone with several sentimental saved voice messages and pics are gone... as
is the 700$ cash (Cash that I'd just borrowed to pay toward my kitty's vet
bills).......Spent the evening canceling cards, cell phone, eBay
accounts...IT SUCKS BIGTIME!!!!!!!!!!!Lost is the sterling silver pen my
long passed Granddad gave me...as well as my Saint Christopher's medal....
, My low blood pressure meds(will need high blood pressure ones now)...Crap!
the purse had the hyperthyroid meds I'd just picked up for my seriously
ailing kitty......Yea...I know they are just things...I wasn't hurt
bad...But I'm One Marjory ****ED person...Damn! now I gotta hassle with the
DMV and get another DL.... GGGGGRRRRRRRR

I Gotta calm down...getting a BAD migraine...can't have one...got to take
my other kitty to vet in the morning for tests...Who knows how I'll pay for
that... Prayers and purrs PLEASE!!! that the vet will cut me some slack and
let me have some more replacement meds and let me float on the kitty's
bills..... Damn! I really HATE people sometimes!!!!!!!!

Old May 19th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep ©

Default I Was Robbed This Afternoon!!!!!!!! (and PING VICTOR)

:-)Liz wrote:
[...]

Oh, Liz - I am soooo sorry you had to go through that. This is why I
usually just carry a tiny purse, and the strap should be long enough to
go across my chest (like the safety restraints in cars), and the purse
is usually no more than a wallet-on-a-string, unless it's "that time of
the month" and I need to carry "spares"..

the cell phone. The voice mail is NOT on the phone itself, but on
your carrier's system. You should check into that. I'm pretty sure
that's how it works. The pics and all your saved text messages and
stored numbers, however, are probably gone.

The borrowed money - maybe Victor can do up a collection to help
replace it, as we have so many times in the past to help our fellow
slaves pay for the care of their masters. It involves a PayPal account,
and I would be willing to 'donate' a couple bucks...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY
Old May 19th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

:-)Liz wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{ Liz }}}}}} Purrs for you and purrs that they catch the b*st*rds.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old May 19th 08, 02:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl P.[_2_]

That's horrible! My mother has had her purse snatched several times and
no longer takes more than the bare minimum with her when she leaves the
house. I don't carry a purse myself; I put some change and maybe a bank
card (if I expect to spend money) in an inside zippered pocket of a
backpack that's practically attached to me.

It's not just the loss, it's the feeling of insecurity that's so hurtful.

Cheryl
Old May 19th 08, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

":-)Liz" wrote in message
[...]

Losing all that stuff-- excuse me, having it all stolen-- is a major PITA.
Soothing purrs for the hassles, and prayers that they're not too hassle-ish.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old May 19th 08, 05:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On May 19, 8:36 am, Magic Mood Jeep © wrote:
tored numbers, however, are probably gone.

The borrowed money - maybe Victor can do up a collection to help
replace it, as we have so many times in the past to help our fellow
slaves pay for the care of their masters. It involves a PayPal account,
and I would be willing to 'donate' a couple bucks...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--

I would donate too. I don't have much, but I have enough to do
something this month.

This is not an advertisement, and I have no association, other than
being a client - but if you live in the US, you can renters or
household insurance that will cover cash with no deductible so if you
are robbed, your cash automatically is given back by the policy. Other
items still have a deductible.

Bridget
Old May 19th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

The borrowed money - maybe Victor can do up a collection to help
replace it, as we have so many times in the past to help our fellow
slaves pay for the care of their masters. It involves a PayPal account,
and I would be willing to 'donate' a couple bucks...

I'd be willing to ship in a few bucks too.

Dan
Old May 19th 08, 05:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

":-)Liz" wrote in message
[...]

I'm so sorry Liz. Did the police say if they can track down the cell phone
using its GPS system? I know it doesn't seem like much to others, but it is
a big deal to the person who's been robbed. I hope that both the animal and
human TEDs will re-issue the prescriptions that you need. I hope that they
are caught and punished for hurting you and all the others that they've
robbed. As slick as it was, it wasn't the first time for them. Talk to
your police and keep on them, for your own peace of mind.

Pam S. who is devastated for you

Old May 19th 08, 07:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

":-)Liz" wrote in message
[...]

What an awful thing to have happen! You probably won't get the money back,
but sometimes thieves throw away a purse after they take out money and
credit card. I hope this happens so you get some of your treasures back.

Joy