Help with Lattice Balls?

Old October 26th 05, 05:44 PM
Rhino

Default Help with Lattice Balls?

One of my two cats, Bebop, loves to play with lattice balls. (See
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...20846?v=glance)
if you're not sure what a "lattice ball" is.)

I have two related problems:

1. Bebop only likes lattice balls that contain a plastic "pea" (or whatever
you call the little ball that is inside the lattice ball). Unfortunately, I
am having a heck of a time finding lattice balls with plastic peas now; the
manufacturers all seem to have switched over to metal peas. For some reason,
Bebop is utterly indifferent to balls with metal peas and will only get
enthusiastic if the ball contains a plastic pea.

2. The lattice balls, regardless of whether they contain plastic or metal
peas, are very fragile. They only have to bounce on the tile floor a couple
of times and bits of the lattice break off; soon the pea falls out
altogether and the toy is useless. Or maybe Bebop is breaking the framework
of the lattice to some extent: he carries the ball around in his mouth
sometimes to put it in a more suitable position for playing.

So, I would like to know if anyone is aware of any company that makes or
sells a more durable lattice ball, perhaps one made with a harder plastic or
even some other material (fiberglass or something that resembles plastic but
is stronger?) but that sounds the same as a regular lattice ball containing
a plastic pea? Or, failing that, if anyone knows of someone who sells
lattice balls with plastic peas for a price like $2 per four pack?

Alternatively, does anyone know of any way to *make* a good solid lattice
ball that contains a plastic pea and is going to last more than a day or
two?

Last weekend, I finally found some lattice balls with plastic peas but they
were part of a bird toy which included a small mirror, a peek-a-boo toy, and
a string of 4 lattice balls; that cost me $7 (Canadian) plus tax and three
of the lattice balls are already damaged or broken useless already. I do not
want to spend $10 or $15 dollars a week on lattice balls so I'm hoping
someone can give me a useful suggestion.

Bebop likes to play but he is very picky about what he'll play with. I've
got two large drawers full of cat toys and he won't even look at most of
them. The lattice balls are one of the few toys he has remained enthusiastic
about for a long time. He gets depressed if I don't play with him but I find
it hard to play with him because he just ignores most toys.

Rhino

Old October 26th 05, 06:16 PM
cybercat

"Rhino" wrote in message
.. .
One of my two cats, Bebop, loves to play with lattice balls. (See

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...20846?v=glance)
if you're not sure what a "lattice ball" is.)

I have two related problems:

1. Bebop only likes lattice balls that contain a plastic "pea" (or

whatever
you call the little ball that is inside the lattice ball). Unfortunately,

am having a heck of a time finding lattice balls with plastic peas now;

the
manufacturers all seem to have switched over to metal peas. For some

reason,
Bebop is utterly indifferent to balls with metal peas and will only get
enthusiastic if the ball contains a plastic pea.

Rhino! Bebop has you totally pussywhipped! I just had to point that
out as I am also a victim of this feline bullying. My cat likes to play with
a rubber snake that is so worn it has lost its head, tail, eyes, little
forked
tongue, and most of its green. Despite spending a small fortune on ordering
all manner of similar snakes online, she completely ignores these snakes and
I worry that when the original snake falls apart completely, she will never
get that much pleasure out of any toy. Which pains my heart. I am telling
you, they do this just to mess with us. It's a power thing. They have it and
they know it.

[...]
Bebop likes to play but he is very picky about what he'll play with. I've
got two large drawers full of cat toys and he won't even look at most of
them. The lattice balls are one of the few toys he has remained

enthusiastic
about for a long time. He gets depressed if I don't play with him but I

find
it hard to play with him because he just ignores most toys.

My cats ignore all lattice balls so I cannot help you but I do hope someone
else can meet your very specific needs.

Old October 26th 05, 06:22 PM
No More Retail

make your own you can get those peas or beads at any hobby fabric shop take
one with a metal ball take a blade and separate them both use some natural
sealing product and away you go. Since you are cat whipped just like the
rest of us the time making these will be worth it

Old October 26th 05, 06:23 PM
No More Retail

if my post doesn't help her are some post links you can go thru
http://www.icplus.net
Lattice Semiconductors
Millions of IC's Stock. Oem's only. Search our Online Database $100 min
Google ad
http://www.ebay.com
Lattice Balls Sale
New & used Lattice Balls Check out the deals now!
Google ad
http://www.target.com
Lattice
Lattice online Shop Target.com
Google ad
http://healthypets.com
Cat Toys
Find Great Low Prices on a Wide Variety of Toys with Free Shipping!
Google ad
http://plowandhearth.com
A classic garden addition
Choose from wooden, metal or vinyl 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Google ad
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...6BC EB33A040C
PetCareRX.com - Votoy Jumbo Lattice Balls
Lattice balls keep active cats on the move. They're great for chasing. 2 per
pack. PetCareRx has an automatic refill system, so your pet's medication
will never run out.
AltaVista
http://www.petcarecentral.com/mp-20212.html
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls - Pet Supplies
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls Make playtime fun for your kitty by throwing
some of these lattice balls on the floor. Watch as they get batted around,
AOL
http://www.petcarecentral.com/mp-20211.html
4/pk Multipet Sponge Balls - Pet Supplies
4/pk Multipet Crinkle Catnip Balls. â?˘, Multipet Large Wiggly Giggly, â?˘,
3/pk Multipet Galazy Balls. â?˘, 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls, â?˘, View All
AOL
http://www.dog.com/itemdy00.asp?T1=311784+001DB&Cat=
Dog.com - : : Plastic Lattice Balls
Plastic Lattice Balls from Dog.com are high quality dog supplies that are
durable at discounted prices. Shop Dog.com for Plastic Lattice Balls. ...
Dog.com Plastic Lattice Balls. Availability: Sorry, currently out of
stock. Plastic Lattice Balls. Item Number: 311784 ...
AltaVista
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...4B8 DDBA40ABA
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls at SHOP.COM
Search, find and buy 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls and other products from a
variety of merchants via the OneCart(tm) solution at SHOP.COM. ... Make
playtime fun for your kitty by throwing some of these lattice balls on the
floor ...
AltaVista
http://www.bizrate.com/buy/noncat_pr...339207056.html
Avian Select Polly Pals Lattice Balls with Bell Bird Toy and Home ....
BizRate.com has the best price comparison and online shopping information.
Compare prices, check store ratings and read consumer reviews before you
buy.
AOL
http://www.bizrate.com/buy/products_...t%20house.html
cat house in Cat Supplies at BizRate - Compare Prices and Online .....
Cosmic Lattice Balls (4pack Bag) · This is a lattice ball that your cat can
play with around the More · National Pet Pharmacy
AOL
http://www.epinions.com/content_161866288772
Compare Prices and Read Reviews on Hagen 81708 Living World 4 Plastic Balls
with Bells at Epinions.com
Epinions has the best comparison shopping information on Hagen 81708 Living
World 4 Plastic Balls with Bells. Compare prices from across the web and
read reviews from other consumers on Hagen 81708 Living World 4 Plastic
Balls with Bells before ...
AltaVista
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...9C3 C44D08E0D
Cosmic Lattice Balls (4-pack Bag) at Pet Food Direct
This is a lattice ball that your cat can play with around the house.
AltaVista
http://shopping.msn.com/specs/shp/?i...amp;fullDesc=1
Vo-Toys Lattice Balls #256 specs at MSN Shopping
VoToys Lattice Balls #256 specs are available at MSN Shopping. Learn more
about VoToys Lattice Balls #256 before you buy.
AOL
http://shopping.msn.com/reviews/shp/?itemId=84232164
Vo-Toys Lattice Balls #256 reviews and ratings at MSN Shopping
Browse VoToys Lattice Balls #256 reviews and ratings at MSN Shopping or
submit your own rating and review to help other shoppers.
AOL
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...90B 3FC2B98BF
Cosmic Lattice Balls (4-pack Bag) - - Find Cosmic Lattice Balls (4-pack
Bag) -
Yahoo! Shopping is the best place to comparison shop for Cosmic Lattice
Balls (4-pack Bag) - . Compare products, compare prices, read reviews and
merchant ratings.
AltaVista
http://www.birdboard.com/forum/lastp...read13449.html
Lattice Balls - Safe toys?
Go Back, BirdBoard.Com Specific Birds Poicephalus · Reload this Page
Lattice Balls Safe toys? Click here to buy Ad Space! Click here to buy Ad
Space!
AOL
http://www.entirelypets.com/laba15in.html
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball)
Pet meds on sale. We carry pet medicine including Frontline Plus, Heartgard
Plus, Cosequin DS, Deramaxx, Sentinel, k9 advantix, metacam and other pet
meds
AOL
http://www.entirelypets.com/toysforcats.html
Toys for Cats
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball). pad, Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball)
pad ($1.20) $0.99, pad. Leather Catnip Mice (Per Mouse)
AOL
http://www.ferretstore.com/mp-20212.html
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls @ The Ferret Store
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls - Make playtime fun for your kitty by throwing
some of these lattice balls on the floor. Watch as they get batted around,
pounced upon and thrown in the air. Each one has a bell inside for added
attraction.
AltaVista
http://www.petdiscounters.com/custom...ductid=1093326
Four Lattice Balls with Bells by Penn Plax - PETdiscounters.com
An old-time favorite bird toy! It's a string of four colorful plastic
lattice balls that have small bells inside. Easily clips on to the top of
your bird's cage.
AltaVista
http://www.sortprice.com/redirector/10472647/Lattice%20Balls%201.5%20Inch%20(Per%20Ball)
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) Compare Prices - Price ...
Compare prices Find the lowest prices for any product at Sortprice, price
comparison shopping. Search, browse categories, compare prices, and buy
online.
AOL
http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa...NM%253DLattice
http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa.../laba15in.html
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B6...Fr%3Dg_trellis
A classic garden addition
Choose from wooden, metal or vinyl 100% satisfaction guaranteed
AOL
http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa=l&ai=BKyPGSrtfQ8O1HJXY-wGHp-XvBYralwzu352bAZqj7psB8JMJEAcYByDql4ICKAcwAUiHOVCW gOWsAZgB440GoAGMj6v-A8gBAQ&num=7&adurl=http://store.houseandgardenaccents.com/arbors---trellises.html%3Fengine%3Dadwords!2342%26keyword%3 D%2528Trellis%2529%26match_type%3D
Trellis
Beautiful HighQuality Home Accents Come Make Your House a Home
AOL
http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products.../Itemdy00.aspx
Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn Plax)
Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn Plax) Item Number: PP0423
AltaVista
http://www.petedge.com/sdx/110489.jsp
Zanies 1.5 In Lattice Balls Asst Colors 60/Can - PetEdge
Display this canister of 60 lattice balls and watch your customers grab them
up. Place the canister on a countertop to increase impulse buys. Cats love
to pounce on and chase these jingling 1 1/2 balls. Zanies Lattice Balls are
made of durable ...
AltaVista
http://www.cosmicpet.com/cattoys_imported.htm
Cat Toys Imported
.... COSMIC CAT TOYS IMPORTED. Lattice Balls 4Pc. Sock Ball ... TO586 -
Lattice Balls. TO573 - Country Style Catnip Pillow ...
AltaVista
http://www.petluvers.com/Cp-79593050259.html
Cosmic Cat - Lattice Balls 4pk Cat Toy- Petluvers.com - Discount and
Wholesale Pet Supplies
Your cat will enjoy hours of fun with these Cosmic Cat Lattice Balls. Size:
4 pack-PETLUVERS.com - Shop for all your pet supply needs for dogs, cats,
birds, fish, reptiles or small pets.
AltaVista
http://www.catniptoys.com/p_220_4.html
Lattice Balls with Bell, 4 Pack: Plain Brown Tabby Toys and Treats
Lattice Balls with Bell, cool cat toy by Zanies_! Open lattice weave design,
hard plastic balls roll this way and that, and the bell inside provides a
musical trail to capture your cat's attention. Sold as a 4 pack, these 1 1/2
inch balls
AltaVista
http://www.lovescats.com/site/1022198/product/VT00219
LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK
LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK. Vo Toys. $2.45. LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK. Order
Information. Item Number. VT00219. Price. $2.45. Quantity: All Prices in US
Dollars
AltaVista
http://www.katpuke.com/shp/pcc/cat/detail/CC-025
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls
Pet care products - information about 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls. ... 4/pk
Cosmic Lattice Balls - $2.13. Buy now from Pet Care Central! Keep your pet
entertained chasing these lattice balls with a jingle bell inside ...
AltaVista
http://www.globalpets.com/ProductDet...0000-949271949
814-74021 Bird Lattice Balls 4 pack Bird Toy Detail Page
.... 814-74021. Bird Lattice Balls 4 pack Bird Toy ... Ideal for parakeets
and small birds. Material: plastic. Lattice balls strung with thin plastic
string. Attaches to the ...
AltaVista
http://www.petdiscounters.com/customer/home.php?cat=379
- Balls PETdiscounters.com
Inside each of these strong plastic lattice balls is a compressed catnip
pellet that will drive your kitty crazy. See More Details
AOL
http://www.dealtime.com/xDN-Pets--ca...e_balls~V-rows
Pets - Find, Compare, and Buy at DealTime
Make playtime fun for your kitty by throwing some of these lattice balls on
the floor. Watch as they get batted around, pounced upon and thrown in the
air.
AOL
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/dept.asp?dept_id=120
Cat Balls - PetFoodDirect
Cosmic Lattice Balls · Details. From, $2.05. View Options. Cosmic Lattice
Balls. Cosmic Mylar Ball 1.5 · Details. From, $2.05. View Options
AOL
http://www.cosmicpet.com/detail.asp?col=3&id=4
Cosmic Catnip
Lattice Balls 4 Pc. T0525, Two Tones Sponge Balls 2 Lattice Balls, 2 Sponge
Balls, 2 Splatter Balls Lattice Balls T0586, Cotton Catnip Pillow
AOL
http://www.sortprice.com/search-OC-Lowest-Cat_Toys
Cat Toys Compare Prices - Price Comparison Shopping Online ...
Zanies Lattice Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside
to encourage playntirelyPets. Browse Store. $0.99. Show me more Cat Toys
AOL
http://www.vetvax.com/balls.html
Dog Toys/Pet Toys - Balls
Ethical Cat Balls ETH2824 Shimmer Balls 4 pack $1.45 [Add to Cart] ETH2914
Lattice Balls 4 pack $1.30 [Add to Cart]. ETH2807 Value Pack Cat Balls 9
pack
AOL
http://www.vetvax.com/cattoys.html
Dog Toys/Pet Toys - Cat Toys
ETH2914 Lattice Balls 4 pack $1.30 [Add to Cart] ETH2973 Geometric Balls 2
pack $1.30 [Add to Cart]. Other Cat Toys [Add to Cart]. Ethical Cat Toys
AOL
http://www.ottoenvironmental.com/Price_List.asp
Otto Environmental - Price List
BA511, Hanging Lattice Balls, $1.20. BA511, Hanging Lattice Balls, $1.20
CAT81, LATTICE BALLS, $8.00. CAT81, LATTICE BALLS, $8.00
AOL
http://catniptoys.com/Merchant2/merc...gor y_Code=B1
Ball: Plain Brown Tabby Toys and Treats
Lattice Balls with Bell, 4 Pack Quantity in Basket: none Code:2204 Shipping
Weight:0.16 pounds Lattice Balls with Bell, cool cat toy by Zaniesâ"˘!
AOL
http://www.nutricraze.com/Votoy-Latt...s-p-11834.html
Votoy Cat Lattice Balls - Votoy Cat Lattice Balls - Nutricraze
Votoy Cat Lattice Balls Lattice balls keep active cats on the move. They're
great for chasing. Four per pack.
AOL
http://www.nationalpetpharmacy.com/s...sp?dept_id=120
Cat Balls - NationalPetPharmacy.com
Cosmic Lattice Balls. $2.05. Quantity:. Details. Cosmic Lattice Balls.
Package: 4pack Bag. Cosmic Mylar Ball 1.5. $2.05. Quantity:. Details
AOL
http://www.petco.com/Shop/ProductLis...+30+4294962517
Bird Toys: Pet Bird Toys, Parrot Bird Toys, Small Bird Toys at ...
Bird · Toys · Remove · Avian Select · Remove Lattice Balls With Bell Remove
(1). Sort:. $$$$, $$$$, Name AZ, Name ZA, New, On Sale, Popular. Show:
AOL
http://www.exoticbengals.com/toys.htm
This Spot filled with a variety of Feline related items is brought ...
Package of 4 plastic Lattice balls with a bell in the middle! Quantity
Desired: @1.98 each. Hard Plastic Jingle Balls Hard Colorful Plastic Wiffle
Balls.
AOL
http://www.kittyplaytime.com/product...roducts_id=119
Kitty Play Time . . . Cat furniture, sisal scratching post, cat tre...
Lattice Balls 4 Pack with Bells, $2.00. Lattice Balls 4 Pack with Bells
Click to enlarge. A lightweight fun filled bell ball made just for kitties.
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bs...odlumberco.com
Redwood Products Direct
Quality redwood sidings, timbers, decking, beams, split products, etc
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BM...de%3D27 00400
Lattice
Find the best prices and deals. Compare products, shops and reviews
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BH...%3Fp%3Dlattice
Lattice
Compare prices on Lattice Search over 200,000 stores!
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BB...00000000710688
Trellis
Magnificent Garden Centerpieces: Gazebos, Arbors, Arches & Trellises
AOL
http://www.pawstoshop.com/jumbo-latt...ls-p-2158.html
Pet Supplies from PawsToShop - Jumbo Lattice Balls 24 Cn
Quality pet supplies at discount prices. Unmatched Customer Service for all
of your pets, dogs, cats, birds, and fish supply needs. ... Home " Cats "
Toys " Other " Jumbo Lattice Balls 24 Cn ...
AltaVista
http://happypamperedpets.com/pro5030.html
Cat Toy, Lattice Balls, 4 Pack, # VT00219 - HappyPamperedPets.com
Full range of pet supplies including dog collars, cat treats, pet figurines,
bird, cat and dog toys. Quality pet feeders, leashes and cages. Crystal and
pewter figurines. Hummingbird supplies, dog and cat shampoo. Fun toys and
treats.
AltaVista
http://www.schatzistreasures.com/cat...toysballs.html
Cat Toys: Balls: Cat Fur Balls, Lattice Balls, Kitten Explosion Balls, etc.
Here are all of the great cat toys and kitten toys in ball form on our
website including Lattice Balls, Cat Fur Balls, Kitten Explosion Balls and
more!
AltaVista
http://www.choochooimports.com/catalog.asp?page=5
ChooChoo Imports - Home
.... 4102. Lattice Balls 48/pk. 4102BG. Lattice Balls 12/pk ...
AltaVista
http://www.pet-shop.net/html/ctoy.html
Cat & Kitten Toys from Little River Pet Shop
.... Itty Bitty Balls, Krinkle balls, pom pom balls, lattice balls, neon
balls, sponge balls, catnip stocking toys, catnip ...
AltaVista
http://www.petdiscounters.com/customer/home.php?cat=365
- Plastic & Others PETdiscounters.com
See details · Lattice Balls with Bells An oldtime favorite bird toy! It's a
string of four colorful plastic lattice balls that have small bells inside.
AOL
http://london.ucdavis.edu/~zieve/Research/balls2.html
Procedure
Thus, with a perfect lattice, balls were never 1.5 diameters apart. So the
histogram for a perfect lattice has very high and sharp peaks at all of the
AOL
http://www.traxwebdesign.com/Marketp...ats/more7.html
Marketplace Pets Pet Supplies Toys And Treats
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) · Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) Zanies
Lattice Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside to
AOL
http://www.adamspetsupplies.com/store/index.php/cat_8
Adams Horse and Pet Supplies
Hanging Lattice Balls with Bells Click For Enlargement Four linked hanging
plastic lattice balls with bells. Great fun for smaller birds. Price: $1.89
AOL
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...ZIIEI?v=glance
Amazon.com: Variety Pack Cat Toys - Balls: Kitchen & Housewares
Product Description. Product Description Variety Pack of 2 lattice balls, 2
sponge balls and 2 splatter balls. Where's My Stuff? â?˘ Track your recent
orders.
AOL
http://www.petwholesaler.com/products.php?cat=260
PetWholesaler.com - The online warehouse for wholesale pet products
PennPlax4 Lattice Balls With Bell Spoil your bird with fantastic toys that 4
lattice balls with bells, 1 bobbing bird with perch, 1 2sided mirror.
AOL
http://shop.petsmart.com/product/253...4441778417.htm
PETsMART - Cat - Play Balls for Cats by Toy Shoppe
206588, Multicolored Lattice Balls, 4 pack, $2.49, qty. *. 206589, Soccer
Sponge Balls, 4 pack, $2.99, qty. *. 206590, Solid Color Sponge Balls, 4
pack
AOL
http://www.surreypetsupplies.co.uk/a...ird_Toys_.html
Bird Toys Surrey Pet Supplies
5251 Lattice Balls 3 Pcs with Chain and Bell. 5251 Lattice Balls 3 Pcs with
Chain and Bell. This plastic lattice ball is 4,5 cm in diameter and is an
AOL
http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products.../Shopay00.aspx
Bird Supplies Toys
Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn Plax) · Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn
Plax) · Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn Plax), $1.29, Yes*
AOL
http://www.pet-shop.net/html/cball.html
Balls for Cats from Little River Pet Shop
Lattice Balls 2 Balls. $.95. Order. Rainbow Balls 4 balls. $2.40. Order ·
Checkout. Petsport Cat Catnip Balls Catnip Balls 2 pack
AOL
http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=898
Penn Plax 4 Balls w/bells Bird Toy - Bird Toys at Arcata Pet Suppli...
4 lattice balls connected by plastic string. Each colored ball has a bell
inside. Over all length is 5.75 inches, Related Items:
AOL
http://www.nal.usda.gov/awic/newslet...2/8n2deluc.htm
AWIC Newsletter: Environmental Enrichment: Does It Reduce ...
Lattice Balls #337790 Spinner BaRs #394112 Jingle Bell Roller #2208 Bx
Geometrix Balls #341121 Hand Helds (bird toy) #399152 Hamster Logs #8677
AOL
http://www.petrx.com/browseproducts/Index20.html
PetRx.com ... Online Pet Medications For Less!
Waterproof Tape. Zanies Cat Toys Lattice Balls with Bell (Qty: 9 Balls per
package) Zanies Cat Toys Lattice Balls with Bell (Qty: 9 Balls per package)
AOL
http://www.petco.com/Shop/ProductLis...3+4931+30+4877
Pet Supplies - Online Pet Supply, Pet Products & Accessories at...
Brand:, Cat Dancer, Happy Dog, JW Pet, Kitty Hoots, More Options Style:,
Assorted, Original, Lattice Balls With Bell, Assorted Softies, More Options
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bj...om/Trellis.htm
Trellis Experts
Free Trellis Building Estimates From Up To Four Trellis Experts.
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BH...ate%3Dgoogle_L
Garden Gates & Trellises
Add Elegance To A Pathway. Powder Coat Paint Prevents Rust. Order Now
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B8...FairOnline.com
crystal balls
Browse crystal balls Lucky Numbers. See Your Future.
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B-...den-arbors.php
Trellis
Great selection and pricing. Save $10 with promo code: SW8937
AOL
http://www.sell.com/2TW6D
sell.com classifieds : Toys & Treats for sale in San Jose (2TW6D)
.... on and chase these jingling 1 1/2" balls. Zanies Lattice Balls are made
of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside to ...
AltaVista
http://happypamperedpets.com/cat_toys3.html
Cat Toys3 - HappyPamperedPets.com
.... Cat Toy, Jumbo Lattice Balls, 24 Pack, # VT16024 ... Cat Toy, Lattice
Balls, 4 Pack, # VT00219 ...
AltaVista
http://www.muddybootsmercantile.com/mall/xpc1662.htm
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls Cats Toys & Playthings
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls. Keep your pet entertained chasing these lattice
balls with a jingle bell inside. Contains 4 balls per pack. Don't see what
you want? Click on the link below for Pet Care Central.
AltaVista
http://fstents.com/lattice.html
Votoy Cat Lattice Balls And Offshore
.... votoy cat lattice balls. Votoy Cat Lattice Balls. Lattice balls keep
active cats on the move They're great ...
AltaVista
http://www.thatpetplace.com/MainPro/...=C43+0039+0308
Lattice Ball Plastic w/Bells 4pk (Ethical)
Lattice Ball Plastic w/Bells 4pk (Ethical) Item Number: ET0308. Bring on the
fun with these plastic lattice balls.
AltaVista
http://www.petfooddirect.com/store/d...A 0SG8HPQ3GUC
Cat Balls - PetFoodDirect
Cat Balls Nylabone Wild Tail
AltaVista
http://fstents.com/lattice.htm
Votoy Jumbo Lattice Balls And Personal Watercraft Illustrated
.... Votoy Jumbo Lattice Balls And Personal Watercraft Illustrated ... votoy
jumbo lattice balls. Votoy Jumbo Lattice Balls. Lattice balls keep active
cats on the move They're great for ...
AltaVista
http://www.mrsthorns.com/id10.html
Dog & Cat Toys
Dog & cat toys including special Christmas selections.
AltaVista
http://www.seattlehumane.org/youngvols.shtml
Young Volunteers | The Humane Society for Seattle/King County
AOL
http://www.paralumun.com/catchristmas.htm
12 Days Of Cat Christmas
Five small lattice ballsour furry micehree nuggets of PounceTwo catnip toys
carpeted cheesy homemade cat treeAT POSTERS
AOL
http://www.leisure-time.com/vot.htm
Votoy
BALL Minimum Order = 1 EA 1.29 Click to Buy VOT256 CAT TOY LATTICE BALLS 4PK
Minimum Order = 1 EA 1.12 Click to Buy VOT2679 CAT TOY QUIVER MOUSE Minimum
AOL
http://thinks.com/pet-products/Cats/...ings/Balls.htm
Toys & Playthings
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls $2.48, 4/pk Cosmic Sponge Balls $2.13, 4/pk
Multipet Lattice Balls $1.71. 4/pk Multipet Sponge Balls
AOL
http://thinks.com/pet-products/Cats/...tice-Balls.htm
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls
Fun collectibles and mo 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls Buy online here.
AOL
http://psoup.math.wisc.edu/java/lwodpc/page3.html
LwoD (continued)
Experiments from large lattice balls suggest there is, but we know of no way
to prove this other than to construct a 'ladder gun' or a spacefiller such
as
AOL
http://www.brianspetstore.com/produc...OYS-OTHER.html
Untitled
JINGLING SLOTTED CAT BALLS 4 PACK. JINGLING SLOTTED CAT BALLS 4 PACK. Vo
Toys. $1.78. JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 24 CN. JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 24 CN. Vo Toys.
$10.29.
AOL
http://www.nutricraze.com/Performer-...e-p-13274.html
Performer 7 (Formerly Univac 7) 1 ml dose - Performer 7 (Formerly ....
Votoy Cat Lattice Balls. 26% Off Votoy Cat Lattice Balls, Votoy Cat Lattice
Balls Retail Price: $2.15 Our Price: $1.58
AOL
http://www.ferretstore.com/toysplaythings.html
Cat Toys @ The Ferret Store
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls. pad. 3/pk Multipet Galazy Balls · Multipet
MultLite Ball pad. 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls
AOL
http://www.royalpetsupplies.com/catcatalog.html
Royal Pet Supplies - Cat Online Catalog
CCCT58011, 079593580114, COSMIC LATTICE BALLS 60BAG. CCCT58012,
079593580121, COSMIC CAT ROLLER CSOX2296CS, 077234022962, SPOT XMAS LATTICE
BALLS 12PC
AOL
http://www.petedge.com/sdx/H16713.jsp
Retail Counter Displays are a Must for Impulse Buys - PetEdge
Display this canister of 60 lattice balls and watch your customers grab them
up. Place the canister on a countertop to increase impulse buys.
AOL
http://www.healthypetstore.com/cats.html
Cats - HealthyPetStore.com!
Price:$1.55. SPOT Flashing Kitty Ball · SPOT Flashing Kitty Ball.
Price:$2.03. pad, 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls · 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls.
Price:$1.93
AOL
http://www.dresslersdog.com/toys05.html
Pet Toys Cat Toys at Dresslers Dog Supplies Store Entrance
Ethical Cat Balls Ethical Cat Toy Shimmer Balls 4 pack $1.25 orderblue.gif
Ethical Cat Toy Lattice Balls 4 pack $1.30 orderblue.gif
AOL
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...541 724A0AFAE
Find any Products or Supplies for Your Pet Cat Today at PETCO.com
Paw Pals Lattice Ball with Bell Cat Toys 4-pack in stock today at PETCO.com
for 1.99...
AltaVista
http://www.pet-shop.net/html/ctoy2.html
More Cat & Kitten Toys from Little River Pet Shop
Lattice Balls 2 Balls. $.95. Order. Rainbow Balls 4 balls. $2.40. Order ·
Checkout. Catnip Sock. Cosmic Catnip Sock Cosmic Catnip fills these sock cat
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B5...-1483462-51254
Visit OutdoorDecor.com
Get great home accent pieces at everyday low prices!
AOL
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...739 F332BA57E
Get 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls at TheKittyStore.com
Make playtime fun for your kitty by throwing some of these lattice balls on
the floor. Watch as they get batted around, pounced upon and thrown in the
air. Each one has a bell inside for added...
AltaVista
http://www.petsplus.com.au/pet-shop.asp?id=118
Cat Lattice Ball 3Pk Pets Wares Plus Pet Supplies
The standard toy for all cats. 3 pack of plastic lattice balls with bell...
AltaVista
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BO...m/spheres.html
Crystal & Stone Spheres
Over 35 varieties of polished spheres in stone and crystal.
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bs...ctiveReviews/1
Lattice
Ready to Buy Online? Save Tons Get Low Prices on Everything!
AOL
http://www.tuttandtutt.com/site/626434/page/173044
CAT TOYS OTHER
.... 20. JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 24 CN. Item No ... 27. LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK.
Item No ...
AltaVista
http://website.ubuilder.com/marygoodrich/cattoys.html
CatToys - Rocky & Friends Pet Supplies
Rocky & Friends Pet Supplies brings you great pet products at a great price!
.... CTO: 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls. SKU:CC-025. Keep your pet entertained
chasing these lattice balls with a jingle bell inside ...
AltaVista
http://www.highhopes4pets.com/prodCC-025.html
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls
.... Pet Supplies for 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls ... Keep your pet entertained
chasing these lattice balls with a jingle bell inside ...
AltaVista
http://www.leathercraft.com/catalog_...t.cfm?catid=16
The Leather Craft - Product Catalog
.... 05800. Lattice Balls (4) 05802 ...
AltaVista
http://www.petguys.com/ind_70.html
Pet Supplies @ PETGUYS.com Index
.... Vo-Toys Jumbo Lattice Balls 2pk #1620. Vo-Toys Kitty Balls 6pk #1678 ...
Vo-Toys Lattice Balls #256. Vo-Toys Leopard Mouse #1518 ...
AltaVista
http://www.amads.com/Dog_Collars_11.html
Dog_Collars_1
.... 4 pack $1.99. Plastic Lattice Balls. 4 pack $1.99 ...
AltaVista
http://www.premierpetsonline.com/Sho...ls.asp?id=2762
Ferplast Lattice Balls 4.4 x 23cm Toys Ferplast Lattice Balls 4.4 x 23cm
Premier Pets Online, a huge range of stock for all pet types at competitive
prices. Check our special offers now. ... BirdsToys. Ferplast Lattice Balls
4.4 x 23cm. Recyclable plastic lattice balls with bell suitable for small
birds ...
AltaVista
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...DE E9D3DD3405
Votoy Dogs - Bargain Prices at Shopzilla
Shop fast. Buy smart. Shopzilla for Votoy Dogs. Every product from every
store means you get a bargain price. Compare prices and buy online at
Shopzilla.
AltaVista
http://centervilleshop.com/pet/Balls.htm
Balls online store - Shop Centervilleshop.com
Shop and buy Ferrets - Toys & Playthings Balls pet supplies online store.
.... Keep your pet entertained chasing these lattice balls with a jingle bell
inside ... 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls. 2/pk Cosmic Socker Balls ...
AltaVista
http://www.petopia.com/Shop/ProductL...3+4931+30+4877
Pet Supplies - Online Pet Supply, Pet Products & Accessories at PETCO
.... Assorted, Original, Lattice Balls With Bell, Assorted Softies, More
Options...
AltaVista
http://www.petedge.com/sdx/H17332.jsp
Cat Toys - PetEdge
Cat Toys - Professional pet products and pet supplies for dog grooming, dog
training, kennels, dog breeding and veterinarians at guaranteed lowest
prices
AltaVista
http://house-cat-supplies.com/store/Balls.html
Balls
.... Cosmic Lattice Balls. Cosmic Sponge Balls ...
AltaVista
http://www.petcarecentral.com/mp-20041.html
3/pk Multipet Galazy Balls - Pet Supplies
.... 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls. View All...
AltaVista
http://arxiv.org/pdf/physics/0301049
arXivhysics/0301049 v2 20 Oct 2003
Distribution of the deformations of lattice balls. 3.2.1. Introduction.
Sections {S. i. } i. are composed as pointed in Part 1 of distance (â^? and
Î) and
AOL
http://www.arkpetcentre.co.uk/shop/i...th/145_216_217
Plastic Toys - - The Ark Pet Centre Online Shop :
Buy 1 'Lattice Ball' now · Lattice Balls · Lattice Balls ÂŁ0.99 Buy 1
'Lattice Balls' now · Olympic Rings · Olympic Rings ÂŁ0.99 Buy 1 'Olympic
Rings' now
AOL
http://www.arkpetcentre.co.uk/shop/p...roducts_id/461
Ferris wheel with little rattle balls. - The Ark Pet Centre Online ...
The sound of the small bells inside the lattice balls will catch the
birdâ?Ts attention. The play instinct and the birdâ?Ts curiosity can be
satisfied with this
AOL
http://www.wihumane.org/kids/bestpets.aspx
Wisconsin Humane Society - Best Pets for Kids
Family time with your kitten can be great fun with toys like cat charmers
and lattice balls. Many people donâ?Tt know that there are lots of cats that
like to
AOL
http://www.budgies.org/stories/dakota.html
Me & My Budgie - "Remember the Queen"
strutting, crawling through toilet paper rolls, tossing lattice balls high,
playing soccer and doing daring feats while hanging from greens.
AOL
http://www.doolittles.com/category-category_id/162
Chateau-Animaux Pet Supplies Balls & Rollers
Lattice Balls 4 Pack · Kitty Glow Balls · Mylar Balls 4 Pack · Rainbow Balls
4 Pack · Rattle Balls 2 Pack · Sponge Soccer Balls 2 Pack · Socker Balls 2
Pack
AOL
http://www.schatzistreasures.com/cattoys.html
Cat Toys
Here are all of the great cat toys and kitten toys in ball form on our
website including Lattice Balls, Cat Fur Balls, Kitten Explosion Balls and
more!
AOL
http://www.aah-pets.com/other-cat-toys-page2.html
Other Cat Toys Continued
Lattice Balls 4 Pack. pad. Cat Fight Bop In Sleeve · Crinckle Critter Mouse.
pad. $1.74. pad. Kitty Floaterbell. pad. $2.22. pad. Lattice Balls 4 Pack
AOL
http://www.kliffsidekennel.com/retail.html
Kliffside Kennel Eagle Bay, NY, in the Adirondacks
Pet step ramps; Pet Walk Cat & Puppy Enclosures; Nilotex Stain and Odor
Remover; Cat Nip Toys; Fur Mice Cat Toys; Cat Lattice Balls; Cat Sparkle
Balls
AOL
http://www.math.rutgers.edu/~lebowit...ll.pub_428.pdf
PubTeX output 1998.05.12:1630
â?olattice balls.â?ť The important effect of this procedure is. that the new
effective inverse temperature is bl. d . For g. small enough and l
correspondingly
AOL
http://www.petedge.com/sdx/H16683.jsp
Cat Toys, Wholesale Priced for Great Resale Values - PetEdge
Zanies 1.5 In Lattice Balls Asst Colors 60/Can · Zanies 1.5 In Lattice Balls
Asst Colors 60/Can · PitrPat Breath Fresheners For Cats .25oz 12/Pkg
AOL
http://www.petpride.org/4catmain.htm
PET PRIDE A Presentation of Stories: For Cats' Sake
When I was younger (I'm almost 6 years old, goin' on middle age), I was
playin' with one of those jinglelattice balls an' I accidentally crunched
down on
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bu..._id%3D16814030
Lattice
Bargain Prices See the difference.
AOL
http://www.google.com/pagead/iclk?sa...cat60.htm%3F49
Crystal Ball 80-150mm
Wholesale Prices to all Low minimum 80mm $10.95 110mm $22.95
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BU...Fr%3Dg_trellis
A classic garden addition
Choose from wooden, metal or vinyl 100% satisfaction guaranteed
AOL
http://petcarecentral.shoplong.com/CC-025.html
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls - Buy discount 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls - Save on
cheap 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls
Keep your pet entertained chasing these lattice balls with a jingle bell
inside. Contains 4 balls per pack. ... pig, chinchilla, gerbil, pet care,
4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls, cat, fish, bird, pet products, and many more ...
all items including 4/pk Cosmic Lattice Balls in stock always. ...
AltaVista
http://www.riopetgrooming.com/toys.asp
Rio Pet Grooming
Kong Balls. Meow Town Cat Furniture. Meow Town Swiss Cheese Kitty Chalet.
Squeaky Baby Plush Ring Toys 4 Pkg. Zanies 1.5 In Lattice Balls Asst Colors
60_Can
AltaVista
http://hstrial-gridenour.homestead.com/ballcattoys.html
www.cattoystore.com CAT TOY STORE, CAT TOYS, BALL CAT TOYS
.... colored, attracts cats of all sizes, nice for those cats that like
balls, comes two per order. LATTICE BALLS / SET OF 4 ...
AltaVista
http://www.lmpetsonline.com/director...toy-balls.html
pet toy balls Resources
Additional Pet Toy Balls Resources. pet shop toy. ...shopt/bird toys ...
Paulines Pet Shop Cat Toy Balls .. Contact Us. ... Avian Select Polly Pals
Lattice Balls with Bell Bird Toy Pet bird... supplies, Bird ... click for
lowest price Avian Select Polly Pals Lattice Balls with Bell Bird Toy...
AltaVista
http://www.epetpals.com/cat_toys.htm
Cat Toys | Catnip Cat Toys | Toys for Cats | Cat Scratching Posts
.... Catnip Toys Sponge Balls, Lattice Balls, Play Balls ...
AltaVista
http://www.thekittystore.com/cc-027.html
2/pk Cosmic Socker Balls - TheKittyStore.com
2/pk Cosmic Socker Balls - The Cosmic Socker Ball is a plastic, whiffle-ball
toy with a jingle bell inside for the curious cat in your home. Contains 2
balls per pack.
AltaVista
http://www.petwholesaler.com/product...cat=213&page=1
PetWholesaler.com - The online warehouse for wholesale pet products
Ethical Cat Jumbo Lattice Balls( #9369), Price. Login/Register to see the
price Ethical Cat Jumbo Lattice Balls
AOL
http://www.coloradohrs.com/bunnyrunner/pickUp.htm
The Bunny Runner
Postage stamps; Multiuse printer paper; Hard plastic lattice balls with
bells inside (1â?ť to 6â?ť in diameter); Whole grain crackers and cereal
AOL
http://www.kittyplaytime.com/
Kitty Play Time . . . Cat furniture, sisal scratching post, cat tre...
Lattice Balls 4 Pack with Bells $2.00, Cat Bop Exerciser · Cat Bop Exerciser
$5.67, Cat Dancer · Cat Dancer $2.25. Two Tone Fur Mice 12 Pack
AOL
http://catster.com/diary_page.php?pet_id=84503
Catster :: Diary Page
Five small lattice balls. (They made such an irritating noise on the
hardwood floor the Big Owner took them away the next day.)
AOL
http://lists.topica.com/lists/Volunt...rt=d&start=289
Topica Email List Directory
Five small lattice balls (Gee, I love the noise they make on the floor at 3
am!) . Four furry mice (Hey, They're fake! How about a real one once in a
AOL
http://www.whocutthecheez.com/Jokes/archive/121201.htm
Joke of the Day Archives
Five small lattice balls (Gee, I love the noise they make on the floor at 3
am!) Four furry mice (Hey, They're fake! How about a real one once in
AOL
http://www.petluvers.com/cat_Toys.html
Petluvers.com - Cat Toys- Discount and Wholesale Pet Supplies
Cosmic Cat Lattice Balls 4pk Cat Toy · Cosmic Cat Lattice Balls 4pk Cat Toy
· Product Information. On Sale Today!Compare at:$2.38 Our Price: $1.57
AOL
http://www.santafe.edu/research/publ...s/97-05-044.ps
Life Without Death is P-complete David Griffeath 1 and Cristopher ....
Experiments from large lattice balls suggest there is, but we know of no way
to prove this other than to construct a `ladder gun' or a spacefiller such
as
AOL
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/animalme...e/cattoys.html
Cat Toys
PLASTIC LATTICE BALLS (Each). pad, PLASTIC LATTICE BALLS (Each) pad $1.99.
pad. pad. SMALL JINGLE BELLS (Each). pad, SMALL JINGLE BELLS (Each) pad
$0.69
AOL
http://www.geocities.com/billy20692000/angel.html
angel
First Toy Rolling Wagon; Lattice Balls With Bells First Bath November 2002
First Word First Trick Other Words Baby Molt Started ?
AOL
http://www.lamp-post.co.uk/products.php
Lamp-Post Pet Supplies:
3 Lattice Balls with Bell. 3 x 4.5cm diameter plastic latttice balls with
chain and bell. Price: ÂŁ0.82 (ÂŁ0.96 Incl. VAT)
AOL
http://www.epetpals.com/cat_supplies.htm
Cat Supplies, Cat Furniture, Cat Toys, Cat Carriers, Catnip, Cat .....
Sponge Balls, Lattice Balls, Play Balls · Mice Toys · Cuddly Catnip
Crinkle Toys · Feather Toys and Fur Toys · Cat Action Toys
AOL
http://www.intandem.com/NewPrideSite...gs/log32A.html
Pride II Log - May 7, 1998 - part 1
Tiny snuff bottles with miniature pictures painted on the inside or ivory
lattice balls consisting of 24 carved balls, each one inside the other,
AOL
http://www.healthypets.com/toysforcats.html
Toys for Cats
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball). pad, Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball)
pad Regular price: $1.20 Sale price: $0.99, pad
AOL
http://www.royalpetsupplies.com/birdcatalog.html
Royal Pet Supplies - Bird Online Catalog
BHG81708, 080605817081, HAGEN TOY LATTICE BALLS W/BELL. BHG81714,
080605817142, HAGEN TOY HALF BALL W/3 BELLS. BHG81720, 080605817203, HAGEN
TOY HEART RING
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BF...odlumberco.com
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B0...de%3D27 00400
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BF...%3Fp%3Dlattice
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Be...00000000710688
Trellis
Magnificent Garden Centerpieces: Gazebos, Arbors, Arches & Trellises
AOL
http://lrpetsupply.com/cat_toys.html
cat toys
Cat toys resonable priced. Cat supply resonable priced. ... 4 Pak of 1 3/4"
Lattice Balls. $2.00 ... 4 Pak of 1.5" Lattice Balls. $2.00 ...
AltaVista
http://petwholesaler.com/products.php?cat=214
PetWholesaler.com - The online warehouse for wholesale pet products
Wholesale online pet supplies of many manufacturer products at great
discount prices for Birds, Dogs, Cats, Reptiles, Aquarium, Small
Animals,Exotic Animals and more. ... Ethical Cat - Jumbo Lattice Balls(
#9369) Price ... Ethical Cat - Jumbo Lattice Balls. Ethical Cat - Plush
Catnip Ball - 4 per Pack( #9378 ...
AltaVista
http://automotive-part.carsite4u.com/R_12925111-2.htm
Yeowww! 100% Organic Catnip Banana Expandable Cross Road Habicat for
Expandable
.... Four pack of lattice balls rattle as they roll while the bell trapped
inside jingles as they tumble ... Variety Pack of 2 lattice balls, 2 sponge
balls and 2 splatter ...
AltaVista
http://bookmarkusa.com/pet-products/index1101.html
pet products : Paw Pals Hard Sponge Ball Cat Toys 4-pack
.... Four pack of lattice balls rattle as they roll while the bell trapped
inside jingles as they tumble ...
AltaVista
http://www.omahavaccine.com/page.cfm...0030710133933&
Cat Toys
.... 4 pack. $1.29. Lattice Balls w/Bells ...
AltaVista
http://www.happypetstop.com/entirely..._treats_9.html
Online Pet Supply Home/Family Toys and Treats
.... $9.95. Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) ... Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per
Ball) ...
AltaVista
http://www.allpetsretailer.com/manprods.asp?Code=VT
Qryproducts
.... VT00219. LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK ... VT16024. JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 24 CN ...
AltaVista
http://www.lncpetsupply.com/manprods.asp?Code=VT
http://www.lncpetsupply.com/manprodslnc.asp?Code=VT
Qryproducts
.... VT00219. LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK ... VT16024. JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 24 CN ...
AltaVista
http://www.etienneperret.com/site_map.htm
Site Map
.... Anniversary. Whiffles. Lattice Balls. Starlight Balls ...
AltaVista
http://www.etienneperret.com/pendants.htm
pendants
Galaxy BallsLattice Balls. Yin & YangStarlight Balls. AnniversaryLentils.
WhifflesHearts
AltaVista
http://rdrw1.yahoo.com/click?u=http:...F0 B305126A18
Votoy in Dog Supplies - Bizrate.com
Shop for Votoy in Dog Supplies at Bizrate.com. Looking for Votoy in Dog
Supplies? BizRate has the lowest prices and best customer reviews. Compare
Dog Supplies prices and store ratings before you...
AltaVista
http://www.catnipfactory.com/toys.asp?pagenum=2
The Catnip Factory
.... (click to view large image) Lattice Balls ...
AltaVista
http://bizrate.lycos.com/buy/product...2520House.html
Cat House Cat Supplies - Lycos Shopping has it!
.... $2.67. Cosmic Lattice Balls (4-pack Bag) ... $2.05. Cosmic Lattice Balls
(4-pack Bag) ...
AltaVista
http://store.yahoo.com/animalmedicstore/cattoys.html
Cat Toys
.... $1.29. PLASTIC LATTICE BALLS (Each) $1.99 ...
AltaVista
http://www.coloradohrs.com/bunnyrunn...nerAug2005.pdf
Calendar of Coming Calendar of Coming Calendar of Coming Calendar ....
Hard plastic lattice balls with bells inside (1â?ť to 6â?ť in diameter).
Whole grain crackers and cereal. Gift certificates are ALWAYS welcome.
AOL
http://www.lakeeffectdogs.com/Shopping/pet_toys.htm
Lake Effect Dog Training - Shopping - Pet Toys
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) $ 0.99 Classic Zanies« Lattice Jingle
Bell Balls Are a Feline Favorite Cats love to pounce on and chase these
jingling 1
AOL
http://www.arcatapet.com/item.cfm?cat=3015
Penn Plax Play Pack Bird Toy - Bird Toys at Arcata Pet Supplies
Availability: InStock. Assorted toys for small cage birds. 4 lattice balls
with bells, 1 bobbing bird with perch, 1 2sided mirror. Penn Plax Play Pack
AOL
http://www.petscorner.co.uk/index.php?pid=17&aid=15
pets corner - pet shops
to hide away when they sleep so a house in the cage is required and they
also like to play with lattice balls and toys so they can throw them around.
AOL
http://www.healthwizeforpets.com/cat_toys.htm
HealthWizeForPets | Cat | Toys
Lattice Balls. $2.89. Yarn Puffs. $2.89. ADoorAble Bird. $4.99. ADoorAble
Mouse. $4.99. 15" Kitty Prancer. $4.99. Colored Burlap Balls
AOL
http://about.pricegrabber.com/search...579/view_all=1
Toys -
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch · Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch Rating: Write a Review, from
$0.99 EntirelyPets.com Check Prices · 4/pk Multipet Crinkle Catnip Balls
AOL
http://www.thatpetplace.com/Products.../Itemdy00.aspx
Hamsters, Guide to Owning (TFH)
Lattice Balls w/Bells 4pk (Penn Plax). $ 1.29, Yes*. Budgie Bell Copper
(Penn Plax). $ .69, No*. Wooden Swing 3" (Penn Plax). $ 1.29, Yes*
AOL
http://www.yourpetcenter.com/Ethical-Cat-p-1-c-154.html
Ethical Cat - Manufacturers - www.YourPetCenter.com
Ethical Cat Jumbo Lattice Balls · See details SKU : 270308. Market price:
$2.09 Ethical Cat Lattice Balls 4 per Pack · See details SKU : 270314
AOL
http://www.pet-hut.com/Products.asp?DeptID=3020
Pet-Hut Pet Supplies for your cherished friends
Jumbo Lattice Balls 24 Cn $10.95 More Info.
__________________________________________. Playballs 12 Pack $5.95 More
Info
AOL
http://www.wwj.org.nz/pets.php
Pets Rule
Five small lattice balls (Gee, I love the noise they make on the floor at 3
am!) **** Four furry mice (Hey, They're fake! How about a real one once in
AOL
http://www.jeffreymaynard.com/Harrow...thJune2001.htm
Gaytonian Guest Log to June 30th 2001
two left, but I've moved on from that sort of thing now.
AOL
http://www.oneway.co.nz/categorylist.php?cat=320
OneWay - Categories
Three lattice balls with a bell inside each of them. With a silver bell on
the bottom. Approx 6 inches tall. Current: $2.00 Closes: 20 hr, 58 min
AOL
http://www.wihumane.org/shop/category.aspx?id=138
Wisconsin Humane Society - Shop Online
Lattice Balls $1.99, Catnip Cigar $4.99. Cat Charmer $5.25, Boogie Mat
$6.99, Twist N Treat $6.99 $14.99. Catniption
AOL
http://store.worldpetstore.com/swatchasetoys.html
Chase Toys For Cats
Lattice balls. pad. Quiver Critter Mouse · Lattice balls pad. Availability:
Usually ships the same business day. 07572600256 pad Retail Price: $2.25 pad
AOL
http://www.incrediblepets.com/prodty...earchCriteria=
Toys & Accessories for Bird Supplies - Incredible Pets
Lattice Balls With Bell · Lattice Balls With Bell. Safe And Durable Add
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next . Incredible Pets Search | Advanced Search
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BF...om/Trellis.htm
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B9...ate%3Dgoogle_L
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BB...FairOnline.com
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bz...den-arbors.php
Trellis
Great selection and pricing. Save $10 with promo code: SW8937
AOL
http://www.forgooddeals.com/194445152/index163.html
"4/pk 18'' x 36'' Cage Diapers"
.... "4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls" "Multipet International" "Make playtime
fun for your kitty by throwing some of these lattice balls on the floor ...
AltaVista
http://www.schwamb.org/don/rufus.htm
Rufus (the cat) Williams-Schwamb
.... with some toys, chased the laser light and lattice balls, and slept with
Don as he always did ... pointer, Rufus' favorite toys included lattice
balls, milk carton rings, and crinkly ...
AltaVista
http://www.parrothouse.com/aztoys/sm...parrot_toy.htm
Small Parrot Toys
.... Avian Select Polly Pals Lattice Balls with Bell Bird Toy ...
AltaVista
http://www.petgoodies.net/pages/Cats/Cat_Toys_Ball
PetGoodies.net: Cats/Cat Toys Ball ,PET SUPPLIES AND PET PRODUCTS. OVER
40,000 PRODUCTS AVAILABLE ONLINE
.... .Vo toys cat lattice balls a durable cat toy that will become an instant
favorite ...
AltaVista
http://www.outhouse-decor.com/prod/B...llow_8_pc.html
Summer Cat Toy Value Packs Pillow 8 pc
.... pack includes a brightly colored mix of feline favorites, like lattice
balls, cloth mice, mini tennis balls and more ...
AltaVista
http://www.mrsthorns.com/id9.html
Gift Baskets
Gift Baskets for dogs and cats including holiday gift baskets. ... 2 Lattice
Balls, 2 Catnip Mice, Cat Pole Toy & Shooting Star with stand. ...
AltaVista
http://www.total-diy.com/search_pages/Ball+Toyz_s.asp
Ball Toyz articles, resources & products at Total-DIY.com
Ball Toyz information, articles and resources. ... Play Pack: 3 pcs.;
Lattice Balls, Ladder & Mirror ...
AltaVista
http://www.clickit.com/clickit/shopp...odandsupplies/
PETCO.com Pet bird food and supplies Shopping petco_com Clickit ...
Avian Select Polly Pals Lattice Balls with Bell Bird Toy · Avian Select
Polly Pals Mirrored Perch with Treat Cup · Avian Select Polly Pals Seed
Feeder
AOL
http://www.petstep.ca/cats_fichiers/c-toys.htm
Cat toys / Jouets pour chats
Lattice Balls 4 per pack. Balles pour chats 4 par paquet. Doskocil Peek'N
Paw Cat Toy. Petmate Crazy Circle Cat Toy. Doskocil Tip'N Totter Cat Toy
AOL
http://store.worldpetstore.com/coolcattoys.html
Cool Cat Toys
Lattice balls · Quiver Critter Mouse · Remote Controlled Mouse · Feather
Scooter Cat Toy. pad. pad. Tricky Treats Small. pad, Tricky Treats Small
AOL
http://catbirdandco1.tripod.com/Halo.htm
Halo & Zanies Cat Toys
Zanies 1.5 Inch Lattice Balls. Cats love to pounce on and chase these Zanies
Lattice Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside to
AOL
http://www.gpsdirect.biz/puppy_produ...oryid~116.aspx
Puppy Products - Dogs Supplies
Toys:Tough Cyber Rubber Lattice Balls Cyber Rubber is a range of tough but
fun toysmade from rubber. They are designed to provide From Ă,ÂŁ3.99
AOL
http://www.gpsdirect.biz/productslis...oryID~113.aspx
GPS Direct - Online Petshop
Toys:Tough Cyber Rubber Lattice Balls Cyber Rubber is a range of tough but
fun toysmade from rubber. They are designed to provide
AOL
http://www.petsworld.com.au/petsworl...n=3&class=2230
PETSWORLD - 1000's of products for pets of any type or size Dog...
S/P Lattice Balls 2 Pc Pack. Product Code:, SC146. Price:, $3.50. Product
Info. Quantity:. S/P Cat Toy W/Rattle Bell Cow. Product Code:, SC151
AOL
http://www.rudducks.com.au/pdf/DOG%2...g%20Treats.pdf
Company Catalogue Section 1
OUTBACK9. Giant Choco. Pork Roll. 40 cm. OUTBACK12. Reg. Stuffed Pork.
Dental Rolls . 3pkt (17cm). OUTBACK10. Savoury Stuffing. Pork Lattice Balls
AOL
http://www.quakerparrots.com/forum/l...php/t5607.html
QuakerParrots.com Forum Hi i'm new and so is corkie
He also loves thoseplastic lattice balls with the bells in themhe will play
with one of those for a really long time trying to get the bell out
smile.gif
AOL
http://www.hopesmom.com/clubmembers_8.html
Royal Hall of Fame 8
Pouncequick Roofshadow: They buy me lots and lots of lattice balls. Vincent:
They bring me little kittens to bring upI'm the best dadcat ever!
AOL
http://www.ferret.org.au/the_shop.html
NSW Ferret Welfare Society
Lattice Balls (Small) $1.50. Lattice Balls (Medium) $2.00. Baby Balls $3.00.
Jingle Balls $2.50. Sports Balls $4.00. Ringer Balls $5.00
AOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAT-TOY-30-Zanie...cmdZViewI tem
http://cgi.ebay.com/CAT-TOY-30-Zanie...OYS-PET-BULK-L...
AOL
http://www.birdboard.com/forum/poicephalus.html
Poicephalus
Lattice Balls Safe toys? Jong81. 10142005 02:50 AM by Dustin · Go to last
post. 9, 10. My Senegal won't leave me alone ! Jong81. 10132005 03:29 PM
AOL
http://store.kittystore.com/toys---playthings.html
Toys & Playthings - TheKittyStore.com
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls. pad. 3/pk Multipet Galazy Balls 4/pk Multipet
Lattice Balls. Our Price: $1.53 ea. Item #: MP20212. pad Qty:
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Be...-1483462-51254
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B5...m/spheres.html
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=Bv...ctiveReviews/1
Lattice
Ready to Buy Online? Save Tons Get Low Prices on Everything!
AOL
http://www.yourpetcenter.com/Toys-p-1-c-811.html
Toys - Bird Products - Pet Supply Store Home
PennPlax4 Lattice Balls With Bell · See details SKU : 51298. Market price:
$1.59 Our price: $1.13 , save 28%. Quantity
AOL
http://www.paradisepets.co.za/birds/toys_sml1.htm
Small Bird Toys 1
3577 LATTICE BALLS 4 W/BELL. 3581 MIRROR WITH BEADS AND PERCH WITH FEEDER.
3600 FRUIT STICK WITH KEYRING. 3612 BIRD PLAYPEN SMALL. 3613 BIRD PLAYDEN
MEDIUM
AOL
http://www.geocities.com/budgie-place/p_basic.html
Basic Budgie / Parakeet Care
Favorite budgie toys tend to be swings, bells, and lattice balls with bells
in them. Rings and other toys are also great. Just remember to keep the size
in
AOL
http://www.ferretstore.com/index-fer...-cat-pets.html
The Ferret Store index product location. @ The Ferret Store
4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls 4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls 4/pk Multipet Sponge
Balls 4/pk Multipet Sponge Balls 4/pk Replacement Squeakers 4/pk
AOL
http://www.posh-pets.com/shopping.html
Posh Pets Grooming & Boarding
Lattice Balls with Bell. Supplies. · Beds. · Brushes. · Combs. · Nail
Clippers. · Carrier Bags (Sherpa and Le Pet). · Cat Litter and Pans
AOL
http://www.pawstoshop.com/allprods.php
Pet Supplies from PawsToShop
Jumbo Lattice Balls 24 Cn · Jump Restraint Harness Black · Just For Cats
Stain/Odor 16 Oz Lattice Balls 4 Pack · Lawrence Slicker Large
AOL
http://www.saving-cents.com/saleitems.php
Saving-Cents_com
4 Lattice Balls w/ Bells Regular Price: 2.36 | Sale Price: 1.99 Sto
Amazon.com. Seed Cup w/ Mirror & Perch Regular Price: 3.1 | Sale Price: 2.4
AOL
http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/fp/tcat/15084
Home & Garden - Pet Supplies: Cat - Toys
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) Brought to you by EntirelyPets.com, Our
Price: $0.99. Kitty Explosion Balls (Per Ball) Brought to you by
EntirelyPets.com
AOL
http://app.infopia.com/Shop/Control/...t/31996/page/6
Home & Garden - Pet Supplies: Cat
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) Brought to you by EntirelyPets.com, Our
Price: $0.99. Leather Catnip Mice (Per Mouse) Brought to you by
EntirelyPets.com
AOL
http://www.amorecatproducts.com/cata...87/1936941.htm
Ethical Cat - Jumbo Lattice Balls
Amore Cat Products carries all the grooming and show supplies that you will
ever need for your cat or dog. We have custom made show curtains and bibs.
AOL
http://www.cockatielsecrets.com/news...207060502.html
Cockatiel News 02-07-2005
I changed his perches (they were getting gross), added a mineral
block/cuttle bone, some jingly lattice balls (he loves these things), and a
sand perch on
AOL
http://medsforpets.info/sub-toys-for-cats/
Pet medications: Toys For Cats. Lattice Balls
Order Pet medications: Toys For Cats Lattice Balls.
AOL
http://medsforpets.info/main-toys-an...453419425.html
Pet medications: Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) Lattice Balls
Read about Lattice Balls. Order Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) now!
AOL
http://www.americanferrets.com/TOYS.html
Ferret SAFE Toys American Ferrets Connecting with ferret lovers ...
Lattice Balls. Fleece toys. [ferrets LOVE fleece]. SuperPet Ferret Tubes.
Lg. Ferret Ball. [approx. 14" diameter with 3 holes]. Copyright 20022005
AOL
http://www.cosmospetsupply.com/catalog/prodlist.htm
Cosmo's Pet Supply: Product Index
LATTICE BALLS 4 PACK · MIMI MICE 12 PK BLUE/PINK · MIRACLE BALLS/MICE 2PK ·
MOUSE ON SPRING · MOUSE REPL FOR KITTY KONG · MYLAR BALL/BELL ON STRING
AOL
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B_..._id%3D16814030

http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=B5...Fr%3Dg_trellis
A classic garden addition
Choose from wooden, metal or vinyl 100% satisfaction guaranteed
AOL
http://www.discountdlz.com/
Huge Discounts, Branded Products at closout prices
Lattice Balls 1.5 Inch (Per Ball) MSRP : $1.20 Price : $0.99 Zanies Lattice
Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside to encourage
AOL
http://www.directforsale.com/data/product-page8.html
DirectForSale.com - Clothing,Art,Posters,Beauty,Collectibles ...
4pkMultipetSpongeBalls.html · 4pkMultipetLatticeBalls.html ·
MultipetPuppysFirstKeyTeether.html · MultipetSmallNutsforKnotsBall.html
AOL
http://www.mybirdstore.com/PennPlax-...LLS_BELLS.html
FOUR LATTICE BALLS & BELLS - PennPlax by Bird Paradise
Bird Paradise FOUR LATTICE BALLS & BELLS Four Lattice Balls w Bells Secure
Online Store.
AOL
http://www.mybirdstore.com/Products-Toys-34.html
Toys by Bird Paradise
Penn Plax Four Lattice Balls w/ bells. Price: $ 2.99 / each. FOUR LATTICE
BALLS & BELLS · Category: PennPlax · Click to view this Product
AOL
http://store.kittystore.com/sitemap.html
Site Map pad New Cat Items!1.75oz Vitakraft Light Yogurt Crossys .....
Multipet Fringe Benefits Pom Pom4/pk Multipet Lattice Balls3/pk Multipet
Galazy Balls3/pkk Multipet Real Fur MiceMultipet MultiLite BallMultipet
Fringe
AOL
http://www.petsr4u.com/sitemap.asp
Petsr4u.com
Ethical Jittery Rabbit 3" · Ethical Jumbo Plastic Ball W/Bell · Ethical Kit
Kat Sponge Ball · Ethical Kitty Dangler 39" · Ethical Lattice Balls
AOL
http://www.colossalrottweilers.com/cattoys.html
cat toys
love to pounce on and chase these jingling 1 1/2" balls. Zanies Lattice
Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside to encourage
play.
AOL
http://www.baylanepromotions.com/entirely_for_pets.html
Pet medications - Rx & Non-Rx Pet Meds - Free Same Day Shipping...
Zanies Lattice Balls are made of durable plastic with a jingle bell inside
to encourage playad More · Large Bone Pet ID Tag Price: 5.99 Read More
AOL
http://www.pets-warehouse.com/petsupplies2.htm
PET SUPPLIES FOODS DOGS CATS BIRDS SUN PRETTY SCARLET BROWNS
Penn Plax TWINKLE LATTICE BALLS PENN PLAX TWINKLE BATHTUB W/MIRR.BOTT Penn
Plax LATTICE BALLS 4 W/BELL (2 pack) Penn Plax FERRIS WHEEL
AOL
http://www.pets-warehouse.com/petsupplies3.htm
PET SUPPLIES PETS CATS DOGS FOODS SUN PRETTY SCARLET BROWNS
VO TOYS CAT LATTICE BALLS VO TOYS CAT SPONGE SOCCER BALL VO TOYS CAT BUZZ
BALL 4PK VO TOYS JUMBO LATTICE BALLS 2P VO TOYS CAT BABY SUEDE MICE 2"
AOL
http://forums.budgiebreeders.asn.au/...php/t1230.html
Budgerigar Breeders Club Inc Budgie Forums pastel - first i .....
Or if you have those lattice balls with the bells in that are hooked
together, take one of them off and let her play with it. Do you let Chiisai
out with
AOL
http://members.aol.com/mdserval/jadziaandkurzon.html
Jadzia and Kurzon
Jadzia's favorite toys include pieces of paper, socks, lattice balls, soft
rubbery balls, scratching roller, telephone cord, and cat fishing pole with
fake
AOL
http://www.janusmagnus.be/products.a...bgroup id=111
Antique golf collectibles
On the back cover are advertisements for the new Silvertown "King Plus" the
new "Lynx"lattice balls and also a 6 inch measurement for stymiesead on
AOL
http://www.echolakepetsupplies.shopp...ge/2551038.htm
Echo Lake Pet Supplies carries a large selection of dog supplies .....
Lattice Balls 4pk $ 1.99, Cat Toy/Balls Value Pack 9pcs. $ 5.99, HTB Bird on
play wand $ 4.99. Duck w/door clamp $ 4.99, RollATreat 3"
AOL
http://www.thekittystore.com/et-02512.html
4/pk SPOT Sporty Ping Pong Balls - TheKittyStore.com
Cat Toy | 4/pk Multipet Sponge Balls | 2/pk Multipet Fringe Benefits Pom Pom
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BC...de%3D27 00400
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BO...%3Fp%3Dlattice
http://www.google.com/url?sa=l&ai=BU...00000000710688

Old October 26th 05, 06:57 PM
PawsForThought

No More Retail wrote:
make your own you can get those peas or beads at any hobby fabric shop take
one with a metal ball take a blade and separate them both use some natural
sealing product and away you go. Since you are cat whipped just like the
rest of us the time making these will be worth it

Good idea. Also, my cats love these glitter cloth balls that I found
at the dollar store (something craft stores probably carry). The only
problem is they're always batting them under the refrigerator.

Old October 26th 05, 08:54 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
Rhino wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

Bebop likes to play but he is very picky about what he'll play
with. I've got two large drawers full of cat toys and he won't
even look at most of them. The lattice balls are one of the few
toys he has remained enthusiastic about for a long time. He gets
depressed if I don't play with him but I find it hard to play with
him because he just ignores most toys.

Rhino

I gave a ton of cat toys to the vet a while ago. Bebop sounds as
picky as she is. However, Kami loves the lattice balls with the bell
(we call them jingle balls), and they are only broken when I
accidentally step on them. (You should see her face if she's around.
She looks at me like I killed her mother or something.) She loves to
play fetch.

I've done that once - and the cats *still* played with the durn thing - they
just played hockey with it in the kitchen!

They in the puffball faze now. And milk rings and Twisties.....

I doubt you will find a more durable lattice ball. The packages I buy
always come with one that is half lattice and half solid plastic.
Those seem to last longer, but it could be that she doesn't like them.
Doing a quick search I found that the ones with plastic inside are
bird toys, they must be more durable because my birds always tried to
rip their toys apart. So go down the bird aisles instead of the cat
aisles at your local PetsMart.

--
Brandy Alexandre®
http://www.swydm.com/?refer=BrandyAlx

Old October 26th 05, 11:32 PM
---MIKE---

My first lattice ball was metal and the "pea" was lost long ago. The
ball itself got stepped on a few times and is in rather rough shape.
Tiger prefers this one to the two newer "perfect" ones and occasionally
brings it to me (in his mouth) for me to play fetch with him. He never
brings me the newer ones.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old October 27th 05, 03:08 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

Brandy Alexandre wrote:
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav:

They in the puffball faze now. And milk rings and Twisties.....

Ah! The milk rings. There's a curl of plastic sold as a cat toy, but
who in their right mind would actually BUY something that comes free
with every gallon of milk?

raises hand sheepishly

We recently moved an ancient steemer trunk out of a corner of the kitchen
(our house is 80 years old, and the kitchen is 14' x 20' - huge compared to
most now). Underneath it were about 2 dozen milk rings, milk jug caps and a
few of the toys I spent my DH's hard-earned money on

Kami don't do puff balls. She hunts her little fur mice, and drowns
them in the toilet.

Old October 27th 05, 04:19 PM
cybercat

"Diane" wrote in message
In article ,
Hodge has a snowman that's probably three years old. It was a seasonal
toy, no longer available. The same company makes similar catnip/fleece
toys that he occasionally will look at, but, noooooo, the tattered,
greenish, dirty, licked-unto-death snowman is the one that is almost
always trotted out for playtime. I've been tempted to toss it for health
reasons, but I think it would break his heart, and he'd feel lost
without it.

I wonder if it would wash well? I have actually washed the snake
by mistake--since she sometimes brings it to us in bed, it has hidden
in the sheets on laundry day a couple of times. : D

Don't you wish you could find out what goes on in those little
cat brains? I mean, why THAT toy?

Old October 27th 05, 04:33 PM
Rhino

"No More Retail" wrote in message
m...
make your own you can get those peas or beads at any hobby fabric shop

take
one with a metal ball take a blade and separate them both use some natural
sealing product and away you go. Since you are cat whipped just like the
rest of us the time making these will be worth it

I wouldn't object to doing that - I still have some plastic peas from broken
lattice balls that I could use - but the lattice ball itself is so flimsy it
would soon break again. I wonder if there is some way to strengthen the
plastic of the lattice ball so it takes more abuse without making the sound
change too much or getting toxic substances on the ball? After all, even if
there is some kind of goop that would make the plastic stronger, if it is
toxic to cats, I would be endangering Bebop by slathering that stuff on his
toys.

If I had any idea how to do it, I'd probably *make* a new stronger lattice
ball, then market them to the cat toy stores. It *can't* be that hard to do
but I don't know how to do it myself.

Rhino