Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 17th 06, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball - 2006 List of Honorees

"Cory" wrote:
[snippij]

Fangu fur yur catsideration. Unca Ron wuz a gudgudgud hoomin hoo
luffed animulz, an' eefun hadda kitty naymed Java whu wuz liffin' wif
hizownself wen Unca Ron dyed. Grandmeowmie an' Grandpaw haf sinze
'doptid Java, an' him an' I iz da bestist uf frendz. Unca Ron awlsew
had tawked a lot befur he dyed abowt 'doptin' a liddle pug d*g.

--- Onyx

Ov cors! Wee hope it helps yur hart an yurdad's too dat yur Uncle has
bin addid as a Onoree an his brik is onda Walk.

Da crokodyle huntur, too.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old September 17th 06, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

I wonnerz whut dat iz, heriz a glaz of nipwine or wuuld you pirfur a glazz
of niptea? Chester who likez bof
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
It duz, Chester! Weer goeng to haff a wunderfull time.

Lucy

Chester walks over to the countess, kisses her paw and holds the

kuzhin
still fur hiz new furnd, Dat sure duz smell delishush, Chester
Countess Katzenplatzen wrote in message
news
On Fri, 15 Sep 2006 18:39:47 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Chester holds the door to the porter anna ... they step owt inna

rum
with
alla kittezz anna fudz, her we iz fur dezzert, Chester wif hiz new

ladifurnd

Here, come sit over here. You're timing is perfect - the waiters are

just
now bringing out desert and the desert wines.

Countess K

Old September 18th 06, 05:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Ide luff a glass of nipwine, pleeze. Itz a vurry festive nite. I fink a
smella hint of tira meow-su, tuu!

Lucy

Old September 18th 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester pawz ofur da glazz of wine anna settlez in on hiz kuzhin close ta
hiz new furn waitin fur dat yummi smellin dezzert ta arife, It iza feztif
night anna lukat alla deze kittez dat iz here, Chester

Old September 19th 06, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Fangu, Chester! Mine famlee onlee startid comeng heer resently, an all
da kitties are vurry nise and vurry intresteng. Encluding mew and yur
famlee!

Lucy

Old September 19th 06, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 23:25:40 GMT, Julie Porter's little, agile paws
typed:

Fangu, Chester! Mine famlee onlee startid comeng heer resently, an all
da kitties are vurry nise and vurry intresteng. Encluding mew and yur
famlee!

Lucy

[From both sides wait-kitties wheel out trays of pastries, tiramisu,
Micekreem, Micesickles, nip-cappuccino, nip-tea, cordials, digestifs -
and from the center, Chef Hektor pushes out a flaming, sparkling cart
of Baked Alaska, Cherries Flambé and Bananas Foster as our adult
kitties ooh and ahh, and the kittens - and kittens-at-heart - eyes
open wide!]

[As Tiger is serves his Bananas Foster, it ignites with sparkles as
fireworks from the parapets fill the sky spelling out "Concatulations,
DOC!"]

Ummm, zees eez a perfekt time for sum Sauterns, non, mes amis? [And
with that, the inspector's 'porter twinkles as he removes a case of
Chateau Yquem. From his inner pocket, he pulls an ivory-handles
folding corkscrew, as he begins pouring the wine]

"Ummm, I'd like to toast zee Countess fur zees wonderful leetle
soiree, az well as M. Lenoir for heez spektakular concert! And of
cawze fur M. Tiger on attaining DOC! A votre santé!"

--
à bientôt,

Jacques
Old September 19th 06, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau wrote:

[...]

Pit2nya liftz hur glass
Yesss!
Tu da Countess, Hostess of the century!
sip
To M. Lenoir, his violin, his talent!
sip
an lazt but not Leezt, Tu Tiger, Diztingwisht Older Cat!
Sip Hic
--
Pitö.önya

Old September 19th 06, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Toga Orderz

[Matshink Hed Reefthz an sandulz wyll be avayluble in awl sizez

an boff matchink an kontraxtink koulourz. Da sandulz wyll be mayde

of da trym matterialz, da Reefthz wyll inklood fowlurz an leefz.]

Az I unnur stand it, I hab ordurz furr deeze.

Purrleez kurrekt me if yu wantz tu, ur chanj watt yu wantz, ur add

yur nayme ur syze, an I wyll shtart sewwin.

Pit2nya, draggin da sewin monztur outta da klozet

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold
Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Jasmeen: a blak toga
Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim
OEJ: cream colured toga (or pink?) -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Onyx: a gold toga wiff oranje an blak trym

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: size small...?

Tiger (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Old September 19th 06, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Heers ar orders:

Snowflake: silfer wit red trim (medium)
Booker: red wit gold trim (large)
Chappy: violet wit blak trim (needz an extra large)

Iffin yu gets lotz of orders we kin help. Meowmie haz bout 25 sewin
monsterz an she wudn't miss any iffin we uzed dem. Weze gud at sewin cuz
we helpz her qwilt allz da tyme.

Iffin kittiez dont no dere size pik won larger, itz eesier ta make it
smaller durrin da fittin dan bigger.

Old September 19th 06, 07:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oh den i willz point owt somecats den...
dat big yellow boycat wif dat purti pursin girl kitty iz Tiger who iz da
owldezt cat in mine howze he iz 16 powndz anna dat iz hiz wifekitty.
dat huge 19 pownd boycat wif dat purty silvercat iz MR TV who alzo lifez in
mine howz anna dat iz hiz wifekitty.
dat mozt bootiful calico iz OEJ her iz da littermate of TV anna dat man cat
wif her iz herown spekal furnd
dat little tuxido ofur der iz Trudi, her furind iz Bk anna dat little bitty
girlcat wif da sherrif iz stormmee herself alzo lifez in mine howze ana
hersef iz mine number one bud inna whole wurld...

dat little yellow girlcat iz harri roadcat hersef usta lif in mine howze
butted mofed to catifornia kuz miss Violette anna tiger made soft annna furr
find hersef a new home. Her lifez wif cleopatra anna sefual ofur catz,

Chester takez a drink of nipwine, der iz ofurz butted i thinkz dey will
introduze demsefz, I sees da dezzert kumin, Chester who talked a bunc fur
hizsef
nk.net...