Jellicle Ball - Oct 6th???

Old September 20th 06, 07:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Jellicle Ball - Booteek Ordurz chek lyzt

Wealll, I tawt dat smawl kittiez wud hab smawl pawz, so kud woik wiff
smawl tingz. Howeffurr, ennykitty wiff gud smawl muskul koordinashun
an catual dexterity shud be facile at puttin on trym.

Chappy, wud yu lyke to be forekitty on da trym projekt?

Pit2nya.

weze catfuzled. why doez weze need da smawlezt kittyz to sew on da
trym? Chappy's a furry fluffy kitti buttid he'd be gud puttin on trym.

Snowflake

I am NOT furry fluffy!

Chappy

Sylvia M wrote:
Huuz is da smawlezt kittyz? We'zl need dem tu sew on da ttym.
I ordurd lotza trym, kuz day mayke gud tayle ribbonz tuu, an
sandydullz ofkorze.

Pit2nya.

Me wrote:

Booker will setz up da fabrik cuttin table, since heze da won who
uzes hiz clawz bestest. Chappy an me will get da sewin monsters set
up on da dinin rum table. We gotz fred of all culurs, but weze gotz
to hide it, cuz meowmie cumplainz cuz Ize eet it alz the tyme.

Doez we need anyfing elze?

Snowflake, fabrik holder downer extraordinare

Sylvia M wrote:

Wy fangu furr da offurr! I'z gotted twenny-twu
ordurz awlreddy. I'zl kum tu yur heowze, an weez kin
hab uh sewing bee. I'zl ordur da fabrik tumurro.

Pit2nya, Enturpurrnyor Egzstrawdeneer

Me wrote:

Heers ar orders:

Snowflake: silfer wit red trim (medium)
Booker: red wit gold trim (large)
Chappy: violet wit blak trim (needz an extra large)

Iffin yu gets lotz of orders we kin help. Meowmie haz bout 25
sewin monsterz an she wudn't miss any iffin we uzed dem. Weze gud
at sewin cuz we helpz her qwilt allz da tyme.

Iffin kittiez dont no dere size pik won larger, itz eesier ta
make it smaller durrin da fittin dan bigger.

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Toga Orderz

[Matshink Hed Reefthz an sandulz wyll be avayluble in awl sizez

an boff matchink an kontraxtink koulourz. Da sandulz wyll be
mayde of da trym matterialz, da Reefthz wyll inklood fowlurz an
leefz.]

Az I unnur stand it, I hab ordurz furr deeze.

Purrleez kurrekt me if yu wantz tu, ur chanj watt yu wantz, ur
add yur nayme ur syze, an I wyll shtart sewwin.

Pit2nya, draggin da sewin monztur outta da klozet

Chester: black toga wiff Violette an silfur trym

Congo: blu trimmt wif gold
Coogar: pink toga wiff aqwa an silfur trym

Garfeeld: blu trimmt wif gold

Jasmeen: a blak toga
Lucy: (?)wiff Violette an silfur trym

Mango: orinj wun wiv gold trim
OEJ: cream colured toga (or pink?) -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Onyx: a gold toga wiff oranje an blak trym

Pit2nya: blak toga wiff sylfurr trim

Puddi Cat: hot pynk

Stormmee: cream colured toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

Sundance: blak toga wiff gold Greek infinity trim.

Tabitha Fluffytail: size small...?

Tiger (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Trudi: orang toga -wiff Violette an silfur trym

TV: (?)Wife kitty wyll ordur-wiff Violette an silfur trym

Old September 20th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Oh. I am sorry to haf bofered yu, Pitoonya. Fangyu fur beein so grashus, an
maybe yu will onner me wif tha plesur of a danse at tha ball insted?
Moe hoo dusnt no menny girl kitties an mite haf to go wif his mum wich is
furry embarrasin for a teencat
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

I du beleef I du hab an egzkort tu da Ball, but I yam
flatturt dat uh hansum an emportint boy kitty lyke yurzelf
wud azk liddul owld me. I yam shur dat sumuddurgurlkitty
wud be onort tu akkumpunny yurownself.

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Um, yes.....well, no, I'm more uf a meeedyum.
*blushes*
But I will be large. Wun day. Meowmie ses I eet heeps!
Moe
An. Well. Dus yu haf a dayte fur tha Ball yet, Miss Pitoonya?
very politely
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Sooosooo sorry Moe.
Synz yu ar soooo Portant, yu muzt weer at leezt size LARGE, huh?

Pit2nya

meeee wrote:
Yew missd me! An eye is tha most POrtant!! I just want tha sam as my
bruffers; blu trimmed wif gold
Moe

--
Pitö.önya

Old September 20th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

If yu wud lik assistants, i haf six small kitties hoo cud help. they ar
perhaps tu silly tu do it on there own, but if chappy needs help, they cud
help him wif howlding pins an ribbons, an helpin to sew an fings, if he givs
them a little diyrekshun.
Coogar

Old September 20th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:43:59 +0000, meeee wrote:

Oh. I am sorry to haf bofered yu, Pitoonya. Fangyu fur beein so grashus, an
maybe yu will onner me wif tha plesur of a danse at tha ball insted?
Moe hoo dusnt no menny girl kitties an mite haf to go wif his mum wich is
furry embarrasin for a teencat

[Whispering to Moe]
Hey, Moe - no need to feel embarrased. You can always go wif me. An danz
wif whatever kitties you wantz to.

Tabitha
Old September 20th 06, 10:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:43:59 +0000, meeee wrote:

Oh. I am sorry to haf bofered yu, Pitoonya. Fangyu fur beein so grashus,
an
maybe yu will onner me wif tha plesur of a danse at tha ball insted?
Moe hoo dusnt no menny girl kitties an mite haf to go wif his mum wich is
furry embarrasin for a teencat

[Whispering to Moe]
Hey, Moe - no need to feel embarrased. You can always go wif me. An danz
wif whatever kitties you wantz to.

Tabitha

Oh, Fangyu Tabitha (blushing gratefully) I wood be furry furry onnered to go
wif yu (happy danse happy danse)
May I ask wich culurs yu is wearin to tha ball, so i can be sure to ware a
culur that complements yur dress? I wuddnt want to clash. an may I also ask
wich flowers yu prefers?
Moe hooo is runnin arownd tha rum with his tayle in tha air

Old September 20th 06, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Oh, Fangyu Tabitha (blushing gratefully) I wood be furry furry onnered to go
wif yu (happy danse happy danse)
May I ask wich culurs yu is wearin to tha ball, so i can be sure to ware a
culur that complements yur dress? I wuddnt want to clash. an may I also ask
wich flowers yu prefers?
Moe hooo is runnin arownd tha rum with his tayle in tha air

Kool!

Well, my furz is all black so I was thinkin of mebbe wearing silver wif
violet trim. Do you fink dat would look gud wif mine black furz?

Flowers? Wow, you'z going all out! I hafn't got flowers furry often. I
fink carnations taste purty good and look good too.

Tabitha
Old September 20th 06, 11:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

ize wud be hoonored to be forekitty on trym puttin on projekt. Ize bee
most happy fur ani uder kittie who wantz to help, cuz it lookz like weze
gotz lotz of orderz.

Chappy

Old September 20th 06, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Coogar,

Ize wud furry much like da help of da small kitties. Ize kin keep dem in
line iffin dey get two rambunktis.

Chappy

Old September 21st 06, 12:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
Oh, Fangyu Tabitha (blushing gratefully) I wood be furry furry onnered to
go
wif yu (happy danse happy danse)
May I ask wich culurs yu is wearin to tha ball, so i can be sure to ware
culur that complements yur dress? I wuddnt want to clash. an may I also
ask
wich flowers yu prefers?
Moe hooo is runnin arownd tha rum with his tayle in tha air

Kool!

Well, my furz is all black so I was thinkin of mebbe wearing silver wif
violet trim. Do you fink dat would look gud wif mine black furz?

Flowers? Wow, you'z going all out! I hafn't got flowers furry often. I
fink carnations taste purty good and look good too.

Tabitha

Meowmie tole me to AWLWAYZ give laydycatz flowers. I fink yu wud luk
Fantastik in thos culurs.....silver is so elegant agenst blak fur.
Moe runnin away to chang his toga order

Old September 21st 06, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

I is reeely sorri to be a nooosanse Pitoonya, but wud I purleeez be abl to
chanj mi order? wud I be aybl to chang mi toga to blu wif silva trim insted?
But a violetty kinda blu? (not sure how violette wud go wif orinj fur but
wontin to match Tabitha's toga) Is it too layt to chanj??
Moe