Sekrit Santa HELP!!

Old December 20th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sekrit Santa HELP!!

Dear Sekit Santa, we are so embarrassed!! Mom could not remember your
website address, and so we sent the message that we had mailed our
present to here at rpcc.
Mom found your website by going thru the old messages. She can't seem
to connect to your email address because the library's computers say
the default thingie is not set up.
We DID ship the presents some time before 8 December. Now, what do we
do??
Yours, the Cooper Cats, Raphael, BJ, BK, Antonio, Sweet Wm, Mollie
Anne, & Snowy

Old December 20th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Hihihi, Cooper Cats.

The website is at www.sekritsanta.com. The web page was updated that you
sent the package on December 8th and it arrived at it's destination on
December 11th.

I am sure that I saw the message and updated the web page around December
8th, so you did nothing wrong.

As for what do you do now, you wait. Your Sekrit Santa sent your package
out this morning by UPS. I don't have the tracking number, but according to
the UPS webpage, it should be delivered by the end of day, Friday, December
22nd. I am hopeful that it will make it on time. If not, it should be
delivered on Tuesday, December 26th. I am very hopeful that it will be on
time.

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

ups.com...