Happy Birthday Rumble

Old October 12th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

Default Happy Birthday Rumble

Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Old October 13th 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB

Matthew wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy birthday, Rumble. May you enjoy the next nine years also.

MLB
Old October 13th 08, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Oct 12, 6:00 pm, "Matthew"
wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy, happy. Purday, purrday.

--
Will in New Haven
Old October 13th 08, 05:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Hi this is Sadie Dog and myself and the three cats that run this place would
like to add our good wishes for a Happy Birthday and wishes for many more.
"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to. Happy

Old October 13th 08, 10:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several
friend here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy purrday, Rumble, may you have many, many more.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old October 13th 08, 12:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

On 13 Okt., 00:00, "Matthew" wrote:
Well *He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. *Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. *Still under control *thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy, happy birthday Rumble.
Good to hear about a happy cat.
What will you give him for his birthday?g

Bettina
Old October 13th 08, 03:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy birthday, Rumble. May your have many,
many more happy years.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old October 13th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew[_3_]

he gets his gift tonight I am making fresh mozzarella going to make
stuffed pepper steaks with it tonight

"Bettina" wrote in message
On 13 Okt., 00:00, "Matthew" wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Old October 13th 08, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"Matthew" wrote in news:48f27367$0$13060
:

Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

Happy Birthday Rumble!!

Old October 14th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Matthew wrote:
Well He is 9 years old

What a journey he has had.

From being throw out a car windows at 6 weeks of age.

Gaining his name from the loudest rumble of a purr that a little runt
fitting in the palm of my hand could make

He has beaten epilepsy. Survived when they thought he was a goner

He is a diabetes survivor. Still under control thank to several friend
here and in the RPCHB.

Still the biggest fur nut I have ever been proud to be a slave to.

We're late again, but hoppy purrday, Rumble
Sam, supervised by Mistletoe