Ping Marina - everything OK??

Old October 15th 08, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Default Ping Marina - everything OK??

Is everything OK?? You haven't posted since Oct. 5, for over a week now.
I have a huge responsibility in upholding the Finnish representation on
the NG...
I hope things are OK on your end, and purrs from Laku to make them OK if
they're not.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 16th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral[_2_]

On Oct 15, 6:18*am, Christine K wrote:
Is everything OK?? You haven't posted since Oct. 5, for over a week now.
I have a huge responsibility in upholding the Finnish representation on
the NG...
I hope things are OK on your end, and purrs from Laku to make them OK if
they're not.

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com

Busy is fine, but we miss you, Caliban and Mirmir! So pop by and say
hi and let us know all is okay.

Melissa
Old October 16th 08, 10:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Christine K wrote:
Is everything OK?? You haven't posted since Oct. 5, for over a week now.
I have a huge responsibility in upholding the Finnish representation on
the NG...
I hope things are OK on your end, and purrs from Laku to make them OK if
they're not.

Just having a hard time dealing with some medical issues (nothing new,
nothing immediately life-threatening, I've had 38 years to get used to
the possibility of them) and not able to deal with the medical issues of
others, as well. I used to come to rpca for relief from RL but it seems
to have taken over here, too.

Thank Laku for his purrs. Any funny stories about him in your back
pocket? With the cool mornings, Mir and Caliban are having wild zoomies
each morning after I open the door to the enclosure, and then they both
want to come cuddle in Meowmie's lap to warm their icy toes. They're
such a comfort, I don't know what I'd do without them.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old October 16th 08, 10:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine K

Marina kirjoitti:

Just having a hard time dealing with some medical issues (nothing new,
nothing immediately life-threatening, I've had 38 years to get used to
the possibility of them) and not able to deal with the medical issues of
others, as well. I used to come to rpca for relief from RL but it seems
to have taken over here, too.

Thank Laku for his purrs. Any funny stories about him in your back
pocket? With the cool mornings, Mir and Caliban are having wild zoomies
each morning after I open the door to the enclosure, and then they both
want to come cuddle in Meowmie's lap to warm their icy toes. They're
such a comfort, I don't know what I'd do without them.

Dunno if it's such a cool story, more maybe an uncool one... But he's
attempting to teach me when his litterbox is due for cleaning. He's been
taking dumps on the floor in the loo occasionally, on the bare floor,
mind you, as he's scooted the mat to the side first. And I've been angry
with him when he's done it, but also then noticed that there's been a
strong whiff of Eau de Pee in the box too, so he's apparently thought
that it's been too dirty for him to poop there.
Well then, when I clean the litterbox, I move the loo mat aside and pull
the box towards me to scoop up the sawdust from the bottom container - I
use wood pellets and a double litterbox. Now he has taken to giving me
"a warning" by scooting the mat to the side and not pooping on the
floor, as if saying "if you don't clean my box, this is where I'll
poop!!". One cannot but admire his patience with this dim-witted
hoomin...

--
Christine in Finland
christal63 (at) gmail (dot) com
Old October 16th 08, 12:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Marina wrote:
Just having a hard time dealing with some medical issues (nothing new,
nothing immediately life-threatening, I've had 38 years to get used to

{{{{{{{{{{{Marina}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 17th 08, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Marina wrote:
Christine K wrote:
[...]

Health improvement purrs on the way.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old October 18th 08, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

Just having a hard time dealing with some medical issues (nothing new,
nothing immediately life-threatening, I've had 38 years to get used to
the possibility of them) and not able to deal with the medical issues of
others, as well. I used to come to rpca for relief from RL but it seems
to have taken over here, too.

Purrs for you to feel better, or at least, to adjust to living with new
developments in your medical issues. I'm glad that your two clowns help
to make life more bearable!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old October 18th 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Pooping "outside the box" (was: Ping Marina - everything OK??)

Christine K wrote:

Dunno if it's such a cool story, more maybe an uncool one... But he's
attempting to teach me when his litterbox is due for cleaning. He's been
taking dumps on the floor in the loo occasionally, on the bare floor,
mind you, as he's scooted the mat to the side first. And I've been angry
with him when he's done it

Aww, but actually, it's very considerate of him to move the mat out of
the way. If he's going to go outside the box, better to do it on a bare
floor, right? And better poop than pee.

Well then, when I clean the litterbox, I move the loo mat aside and pull
the box towards me to scoop up the sawdust from the bottom container - I
use wood pellets and a double litterbox. Now he has taken to giving me
"a warning" by scooting the mat to the side and not pooping on the
floor, as if saying "if you don't clean my box, this is where I'll
poop!!". One cannot but admire his patience with this dim-witted
hoomin...

He's a smart kitty!

--
Joyce ^..^

Ping Marina :) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 5 April 21st 08 08:27 PM
Ping Marina Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 19 February 11th 08 10:12 PM
Ping Marina Julie and Sam Cat anecdotes 2 October 19th 06 09:30 PM
PING: Marina wafflycat Cat anecdotes 1 November 12th 05 06:11 PM
Ping Marina Sheenah Cat anecdotes 0 May 24th 05 07:48 AM