Bed Sheet Kitty

Old August 17th 09, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Bed Sheet Kitty

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

Pam S who loves the videos through Cheeseburger

Old August 17th 09, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

tanadashoes wrote:
This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

LOL! Talk about wackadoodle eyes!

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old August 17th 09, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

Pam S who loves the videos through Cheeseburger

That's what my tiny Mimi used to do! Under the covers and under the
furniture. Sort of doing the backstroke without any water.

--
Theresa and Dante

Stinky Forever: http://pets.webshots.com/album/125591586JWEFwh

Old August 17th 09, 09:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Marina wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:
This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

LOL! Talk about wackadoodle eyes!

What a funny video. In the beginning, the camera angle is so odd
that the cat looks more like some kind of print on the fabric of the
sheet, rather than a solid 3D being.

But yeah, he's a wacko kitty. Pretty face, though.

Joyce

--
If an animal does something, they call it instinct. If we do exactly
the same thing for the same reason, they call it intelligence.
Old August 17th 09, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 21:35:27 -0400, "tanadashoes"
wrote:

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

Pam S who loves the videos through Cheeseburger

ROTFLMAO and of course I had to click on the original to see what
other videos that kitty might have up. Only two others, but worth a
peek http://tinyurl.com/lul6un
Old August 17th 09, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

wrote:

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

Pam S who loves the videos through Cheeseburger

ROTFLMAO and of course I had to click on the original to see what
other videos that kitty might have up. Only two others, but worth a
peek http://tinyurl.com/lul6un

The one with the mousie under the sheet is hilarious. Just look at his
face in the end shot:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gorangor.../0/4-YPEDzPqJE

Old August 17th 09, 06:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_2_]

wrote in message
Marina wrote:

tanadashoes wrote:
This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

LOL! Talk about wackadoodle eyes!

What a funny video. In the beginning, the camera angle is so odd
that the cat looks more like some kind of print on the fabric of the
sheet, rather than a solid 3D being.

But yeah, he's a wacko kitty. Pretty face, though.

This really needs the Benny Hill music.

Old August 18th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

wrote:

This makes me laugh every time I watch it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HE3mjspRTYw

Pam S who loves the videos through Cheeseburger

ROTFLMAO and of course I had to click on the original to see what
other videos that kitty might have up. Only two others, but worth a
peek http://tinyurl.com/lul6un

The one with the mousie under the sheet is hilarious. Just look at his
face in the end shot:

http://www.youtube.com/user/gorangor.../0/4-YPEDzPqJE

too bad there's only the three videos - I'd love to see more of this
playful kitty. Of course, the three that are there are three years
old, so if the cat is like mine he's slowed down some by now.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby