Windmonsterz

Old December 2nd 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Default Windmonsterz

O mai toes...were du yu liv, Booker?
Owr howse iz not wiking windmonster ethur..
Owr mom gitz nitemares wen dey hapun. yeUP, ai hav ty axs, Pit2nya,
are yu OK? PURRS fur yu awl gnot tu beh skared.
E t iz jest pwain cold heer, goin down tu 27F tewnite. ai dunt noe aa
selsis degreez. dum pooter wunt tel meh. oh BOSH!!! Yu umaky tu Trudi
ulso? ?
Luffs,
Mosey--catsurnd fur hiz howse.

diz iz beree skaree, Trudi, whu iz NOT a fond of wind kittee

"Booker"
Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house
waz shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der
own. Sum kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A
state of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone
and everyone to stay home.

Fangz furr azkink.
Nuffin burokin. Lotza wynd.
Meowmee skweelz wiff d-lite wen hur goez owtsyde tu get da mayle.
Her furrz get awl mezzt op.
P2nya

Fank gudnez fur dat P2nya we iz reliveed.
Yer meowmie duzznt chaynge yer nayme bak eithut. oh BOSH.
Et iz funee wen hur goez out n gitz hur furrz awl mezzt op. WAFFS

Mosey fur hiz hoam

Old December 2nd 11, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Mimzy n BobQat shredded du wynd !! dey wif der Majikal Whimsy Qat powers
kan du dat yeUP

Weez got dem tu in Ewta/ Dey maid mi meomie dreem nitemars dis mournin.
TuTu

Da nuus tanyt repurts lotz ov wynd damg norf ov hear. Wynd gust ov 102
mphj at won poynt. Lotz ov peepl wifowt powr. TuTu

Oh noe, mai mommyz sister liff en Ewta. Du yu goz powur?

*nosepoinks* n luvz tu yu n yer meowmie TuTu

Mosey fur his catsurned howse

Old December 2nd 11, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh is ulso purring tu reely LOUD
for al doze who da windmonsterz haz hurted tu .
Booker, yu hab ubh nise meomie. yeUP

Luffs, purrs, prayers n *nosepoinks fur awl dem hu r hurted.

Mosey, MeOwy, [owr liddl bittiez Tygur n Mayzy hu hab tiny purrs]
PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Piglett gathers her clan in a purr circle. We musts purr for al doze who
da windmonsterz haz hurted.

Fangu fur da purrz. Fortunately da biggest hurtz cum from openin da poketz
to gif tunas to da wurkerz to cut treez. Dey will haf a Merry Christmas
indeed, iffin dey get off wurk to enjoy it.

Booker

Old December 2nd 11, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

BobQat n Mimzy shredded da windmonsters she et wurked

Meowmie sez she raked up leevez an pine needles an filled da yard waste bin
so it wudent blow efurrywhere down da alley.

She wishes da rest ov da leevez wud blow to sumbudy elsez yard, but now der
iz no windmonsterz.

Booker

O dat iz dew gud tu heer Booker, We r gwad yu r awl sayfe. yeUP
Diz iz uh grate Community, innit? weh AWL luf et heer.

Mosey, MeOwy, da bitties Tygur n Mayzy wif der liddle purrs, PookyKat,
Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy VURY fankful dat ALL uf owr laowd purrs
wurkd

Old December 3rd 11, 12:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

On 12/2/2011 2:21 AM, Gandalf wrote:

I saw this on the news. I hope nobody, and no kitteh, has been hurt.

No hoominz were hurt by da bigwindz. Weze haznt hurd ov any d*ggiez or
kittiez gettin hurt eithur. Weze happi dat only treez gotted hurt. An sum
metalmonsterz an houzes dat da trees fell on.

Booker

Oh Bosh on dem windmonsters wif treez fawling on sum metalmonsterz an
houzes dat da trees fell on.
weh awl hoap dey awl hab insurinse.

Gwad dat no cat nor d*ggies n hoominz wur hurt ..whew.

Luffs, n PURRS, prayers , *nosepoinks frum awl uf usses en dis wunnerful
Community.

Mosey, MeOwy, owr liddl Tygur n Mayzy, PookyKat, Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n
Mimzy

Old December 3rd 11, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

On 12/2/2011 3:25 AM, Cheryl wrote:

It gits furry windy lyke that heer sumtymes. We dint no it got lyke that
in Catifornia (Pasadena iz theer, rite? Well, we gotten a town called
Pasadena tu, inna west part uv ower provins, but we duznt fink Booker
lives theer). We thot it wuz alwayz sunny an warm an furry plesent inna
Catifornia, that iz, wen yu iznt havin erfquakes or bigbig forest fires.

Yes, weze in Catifornia, an NO it duznt git windy heer, ceptin two nitez
ago. In all my 9 yeerz ize neffur hurd wind lyke dat. It waz 80 a week
ago, an now itz kold in da out. Weze wantz ar boring weafur bak. Fangu.

Booker

O Booker, weh is awl sew gwad yu iz umaky. wet is jest darn kold heer in
Warshingtoona.
ai wyl rite unuthir pozt ubaowt dat une

Mosey fur hiz cold famli

Old December 3rd 11, 12:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

We had a hurricane without the rain. Tunas later our yard is mostly
cleaned up (fortunately the guy next door had contracted with some
gardeners to grind a stump today and we snagged him to saw and remove
two half trees). They are forecasting bad winds again tonight. A state
of emergency was declared in Pasadena and they told efurryone and
everyone to stay home.

Purrs for all in the path of the windmonster. Mommy saw it on the news
last night. Every one stay safe.

Lucy Lu for her house

Sayme heer Weh awl hoap yu dunt looze powur.
PUUUUUUUUUUUURRs loudly

Mosey fur hizown catsurned house
Old December 3rd 11, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

yeUP, et shur iz OEJ, but lozing power iz NO gud at awl Nope. Mosey fur
hiz still catsurned famli

dat iz awso gud newz, OEJ

On Thu, 01 Dec 2011 14:54:05 -0800, Booker wrote:

Weze had lotz of windmonsterz. Two big big branchez are down an loud
machinez haf been runnin all day. But last nite waz awful. Da house waz
shakin an it waznt no earfqwake. Da winnowz were openin on der own. Sum
kitttiez kant git a gud nitez sleep. Pit2nya, are yu OK?

Booker

Our Uncle Pat lives in Southern Catifurnia, and he reported that a lot of
branches broke off his trees (one tree in his back yard is over 50 years
old) and a lot of garbage blew into his yard. They lost power for a few
hours, and his dogs Jessie and Pearl really didn't like the noise made by
the wind. But no major damage was done and nobody was hurt.

Amelia

Old December 3rd 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 12/02/2011 04:45 PM, Mosey =^..^= wrote:

Mimzy n BobQat shredded du wynd !! dey wif der Majikal Whimsy Qat powers
kan du dat yeUP

Weez got dem tu in Ewta/ Dey maid mi meomie dreem nitemars dis mournin.
TuTu

Da nuus tanyt repurts lotz ov wynd damg norf ov hear. Wynd gust ov 102
mphj at won poynt. Lotz ov peepl wifowt powr. TuTu

Oh noe, mai mommyz sister liff en Ewta. Du yu goz powur?

*nosepoinks* n luvz tu yu n yer meowmie TuTu

Mosey fur his catsurned howse

Da powr loses was furtr norf. Weez had a powr bump dat shut "puter off
but dat was all. Mani peeples norf of here los powr an it iz cold der.
Iz inn frunt ovc heet registr. TuTu
Old December 3rd 11, 12:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze hope last darktyme wasnt too too bad fur yu. It waz qwiet heer.

Hoomin furz luk better awl messed up.

Booker