My mighty hunter

Old October 10th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default My mighty hunter

Ever since we introduced Ka'Shay to our pack Spirit has become her guardian
and big brother. Never to far away either of them.
He has taken up this cute action. He has become my mighty hunter he
stalks Ka' Shays toys and brings them to my office hobby room. He
announces he has dropped his prey and comes to daddy for a head rub and a
treat. Little devil he never had any interest in toys except the laser
pointer till our new addition.

I can't wait to see what happens to the Christmas tree with the both
of them this year

She is in my arms right now. Rumble is on the computer table hissing he
does not like it when she is getting all the attention. Can you tell he is
the dominate one. Little devils

Not the greatest picture but you try typing one handed holding her and the
only camera was my phone my other took a dump
http://tinypic.com/2eea44y.jpg

Old October 10th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

She is SO pretty!

"Matthew" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Mighty Hunter Stanley (maybe GW, not bug-friendly) Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 2 September 10th 05 02:41 PM
Mighty Hunter Stanley (maybe GW, not bug-friendly) Kraz E. Kat Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 02:41 PM
I am the Mighty Hunter! Umm... YECCH! Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 1 June 19th 05 06:03 AM
Mighty Hunter Rita Jane Cat anecdotes 3 June 12th 05 02:40 PM
The Mighty Hunter kitties killed the cat-food bag Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 12 February 7th 05 03:20 PM